Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 09.06.2011., 21:29   #1
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Armored Core V

Armored Core 5 is an upcoming 2011 3D mecha-based video game for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the 14th installment and 5th main installment of From Software's Armored Core series.
It is currently unknown whether or not this will be a sequel to Armored Core: For Answer and Armored Core 4.

The game will be more about tactics and using the geography of level rather than high-speed finger work. This harks back more to the original PS1 games, especially the first, as many levels were set within city type environments and were more tactical as a consequence. A notable difference will be smaller mechs (5 meter tall, as opposed to the 10 meter mech from the previous releases), which will allow more varied, "three dimensional" stages. A greater emphasis on stealth will be the direct result in the size change, allowing the mech to maneuver between alleyways, and buildings for cover, and stealth tactics. Due to the size change of the mech, levels will be much bigger and more detailed. Another element is that you won’t just view your AC from behind, but will have more camera control. The developers are taking a more realistic approach. The narrative will mirror this too, as the characterisation won’t be simply friend or foe but instead more grounded and realistic.

The online mode features five on five team-based battles, with each side battling over specific objectives on a persistent world map. Additionally, one member of the team will be designated as a commander (called an "Operator"), whose job it is to oversee the larger battle and issue orders to the other team members. A special interface is being designed by the developers to facilitate this. The game’s Japanese release is currently scheduled for sometime in early 2011, for both PS3 and 360. Namco Bandai has announced that they will be handling exports, and the game will be released in North America in 2012, at the earliest. Japanese buyers will receive pre-order bonus with Last Raven Portable that includes an Art Book and a code for use in Armored Core 5.
Igra je na održanom E3-u IMHO nepravedno ostala zasjenjena pošto bez pardona nadmašuje sve razvikane najave.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.06.2011., 21:51   #2
iNoob
Game Collector
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2010
Izgleda super. Šteta što je PC izostavljen
iNoob je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 09.06.2011., 22:18   #3
hammer_of_thor
its slightly turbocharged
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006
Ovo je film, ne igra!
Predobro izgleda.

Citiraj:
Autor McG Pregled postova
pošto bez pardona nadmašuje sve razvikane najave.
Definitivno!
Staro 09.06.2011., 22:28   #4
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
U ~3min i bez trunke naracije uspjeli su zapakirati fenomenalnu najavu. Bliska post-apokaliptična i ne nužno nemoguća budućnost, popraćena soundtrackom od kojeg se čovjek naježi.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.06.2011., 22:29   #5
doky
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2010
Jeste sigurni da je to baš ingame grafika? Po meni je to Cinematic CGI trailer. Ustvari, ti traileri su postali toliko efektivan marketinški trik da više nemožeš ni vidjeti kako će igra uistinu izgledati. Inače, što se tiče samog trailera vrhunski su ga odradili.
doky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.06.2011., 22:34   #6
hammer_of_thor
its slightly turbocharged
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006
Naravno da to nije ingame grafika, ne mogu to konzole progutati, no trailer ima taj filmski feeling. Izgleda spektakularno.

Citiraj:
U ~3min i bez trunke naracije uspjeli su zapakirati fenomenalnu najavu. Bliska post-apokaliptična i ne nužno nemoguća budućnost, popraćena soundtrackom od kojeg se čovjek naježi.
Da, fascinantno. Odlično odrađen posao u približavanju tom ugođaju.
Staro 09.06.2011., 22:56   #7
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Datum registracije: Apr 2010
Izgleda jako dobro, nešto kao terminator stil

Citiraj:
Istina xD

I'm only here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same.

panda505 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno