Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 20.06.2022., 02:44   #8581
stitrek
Premium

Datum registracije: Feb 2021
Citiraj:
Autor listerstorm Pregled postova
Kaže Warren Buffett da za sve bitcoine na svijetu ne bi dao 25$.

Bill Gates pak kaže da su kriptovalute 100% bazirane na "Greater fool theory".
Heh, spominjes jedne od najvecih manipulatora, nedostaje ti jos samo SpaceX puppet.

Blockchain sam po sebi je odlicna tehnologija, 99% crypto coina su nepotrebni i ne treba ulagati u njih, jer kada je nekakav krah svi se cude kako-zasto.

Btc, Eth (Eth 2.0), Dot i eventualno Ada i Link su sve skupa 5 coina koji imaju smisla te su odrzivi, sve ostalo je kopija-kopirane-kopije sa puno obecavanja u svrhu bogacenja pojedinaca.

Btc ce uvijek biti tu bez obzira na Whaleove, regulacije i svjetska ekonomska pitanja, samo ostaje enigma kada kupovati i kada prodavati.
stitrek je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.06.2022., 17:40   #8582
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
Autor The Exiled Pregled postova
Kao i uvijek dosad, kriptomuljaže i podjednako mutni likovi koji prodaju maglu, dok istovremeno obećavaju brda i doline, da bi se na kraju sve srušilo ko kula od karata.

Sljedeći u nizu su Three Arrows Capital, a meni kao nekome tko nema nikakva kripto ulaganja, sve ovo djeluje jako zabavno - u true crime kategoriji.
Š.O.K._i_V.J.E.V.E.R.I.C.A.
Citiraj:
Wrecked Crypto Hedge Fund Giant Defaults on $670 Million Loan
Citiraj:
The high-profile crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital has failed to repay two loans worth a total of $670 million from the crypto trading platform Voyager Digital by the required deadline. As a result, Voyager issued a notice of default on Monday and said it plans to pursue recovery of the funds through the legal system. Voyager had made two loans to Three Arrows Capital, or 3AC, of 15,250 Bitcoins and $350 million worth of USDC, a digital stablecoin backed by U.S. dollars. Once a darling of the crypto industry, 3AC has collapsed amid broader tumult in the crypto industry after a series of highly leveraged bets went bad. The firm, started by childhood friends Zhu Su and Kyle Davies, had borrowed aggressively as it made large investments in the play-to-earn game Axie Infinity, the Solana blockchain, the crypto bank Celsius, and the cryptocurrency Luna, all of which have since crashed.
Research Firm FSInsight Accuses Three Arrows Capital of Running a ‘Madoff-Style Ponzi Scheme’
Citiraj:
The crypto industry was “brought to its knees” in recent weeks by an “old-fashioned Madoff-style Ponzi scheme” wrapped in a trade that was similar to the positions that sunk Long Term Capital Management (LTCM),” research firm FSInsight said in a report Friday looking at the implications of the implosion of cryptocurrency hedge fund Three Arrows Capital (3AC). Madoff in this scenario would be the founders of 3AC, Su Zhu and Kyle Davies, who used their reputation to “recklessly borrow from just about every institutional lender in the business,” resulting in pain for some high-profile names in the industry, including Voyager Digital, Babel Finance and BlockFi, Sean Farrell, head of digital asset strategy at FSInsight, wrote in the report. At its peak, 3AC’s assets under management (AUM) were supposedly over $18 billion, the note said. However, given that the amount of debt that is now known to have been loaned to them, it is unclear at this juncture how much actual equity was at risk. It is likely that the pair were simply “using borrowed funds to repay interest on loans issued by lenders, while ‘cooking their books’ to show massive returns on capital,” the note added.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.06.2022., 17:43   #8583
AndroiOs

Datum registracije: Jan 2018
Nemaš kripto ulaganja ali pratis kripto više nego oni koji imaju ulaganja...
Šta te onda zanima kripto ?
AndroiOs je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.06.2022., 17:47   #8584
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Nemam ni raketu, pa me zanima sve vezano uz svemir, popratnu tehnologiju i Sci-Fi općenito.

Razvoj svih ovih kripto muljaža je IMHO bolji od većine aktualnih serija i filmova i koliko(o) imam prilike vidjeti, ljudi su skloni biti nasamareni uzduž i poprijeko.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
Staro 28.06.2022., 17:59   #8585
Libertus
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2017
Ljudi su idioti kada pohlepa proradi. Ali 3AC nije, barem ne direktno, oštetio obične ljude. Posuđivali su od velikih firmi, koje su ujedno i popušile u toj priči.
Libertus je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.06.2022., 18:08   #8586
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Da, nažalost domino efekt je u punom jeku, 3AC posudi od (između ostalih) Voyagera i BlockFia, da bi isti bili spašavani od strane Bankman-Friedove Alamede i FTX-a.
Citiraj:
FTX, Bankman-Fried’s crypto exchange, agreed to provide crypto lender BlockFi with a $250 million revolving credit facility. Alameda, Bankman-Fried’s quantitative trading firm, committed $500 million in financing to Voyager Digital, a crypto brokerage. FTX credit line proposal had a catch for BlockFi’s existing shareholders: It gave FTX the option to buy BlockFi “at essentially zero price.” If FTX were to exercise said option, it would effectively wipe out all of BlockFi’s existing equity shareholders, including management and employees with stock options, as well as all equity investors in the company’s previous venture rounds.
Sam Bankman-Fried je pak "osebujni" pojedinac sam po sebi, tak da u ovoj kripto priči ništa nije nemoguće.
Citiraj:
FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried tries to explain yield farming and it's just a Ponzi
Citiraj:
Sam Bankman-Fried, chief executive and founder of Bahama-based crypto-exchange FTX, appeared on Bloomberg’s excellent Odd Lots podcast Monday, and was joined by the Borg’s Matt Levine alongside regular hosts Joe Weisenthal and Tracy Alloway. Levine took the opportunity to ask SBF about the mechanics of “yield farming”, which involves staking coins or tokens in exchange for some form of interest. Remember, FTX is worth $32bn and sponsors organisations including Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team, the International Cricket Council and the Golden State Warriors. Oh, and Softbank is an investor.
Decentralizirani kripto je zapravo u rukama nekolicine pojedinca koji rade kaj god ih volja.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 28.06.2022. u 18:26.
Staro 28.06.2022., 18:17   #8587
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Jeste gledali Chicov video u kojem otkriva pozadinu tih pojedinaca i odakle su došli?
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.06.2022., 18:30   #8588
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Slobodno daj link, ako je zanimljiv materijal.
Staro 28.06.2022., 19:06   #8589
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Staro 28.06.2022., 19:24   #8590
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Da, to je to, u rangu prijašnjih (Tether Papers) rasprava (1 - 2 - 3) i na tu temu samo je pitanje vremena kad se sve zajedno uruši.
Staro 28.06.2022., 19:59   #8591
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Da, to je to, u rangu prijašnjih (Tether Papers) rasprava (1 - 2 - 3) i na tu temu samo je pitanje vremena kad se sve zajedno uruši.
Tether bubble je zasad samo špekulacija bez dokaza o kojoj slušam već godinama.
Više mi je zanimljivo ovo da su došli iz kockarskih krugova.
Staro 28.06.2022., 20:20   #8592
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Kak god se okrene, iFinex + Bitfinex + Tether su od samih početaka negirali bilo kakve poveznice, da bi se naposljetku dokazalo i pokazalo da su itekak povezani, a ekipa koja se krije iza svega je u najmanju ruku sumnjiva.
Citiraj:
From 2014 to 2018, Bitfinex placed over $1 billion with Crypto Capital because it was unable to find a reputable bank to work with it.

Crypto Capital then either lost, stole, or absconded with $850 million. In order to fill the gap, Bitfinex dipped into Tether’s reserves for hundreds of millions of dollars.
EDIT:
Citiraj:
Crypto Broker Voyager Digital Suspends Trading, Withdrawals
Citiraj:
Crypto broker Voyager Digital Ltd. is temporarily suspending trading, deposits and withdrawals due to difficult market conditions, amid a deepening meltdown in beleaguered cryptocurrency markets. New York-based Voyager, which offers crypto trading, staking -- a way of earning rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies -- and yield products, is among the companies that have taken a hit amid the fallout from Three Arrows Capital Ltd.’s liquidity problems. It earlier received a credit line from Alameda Research, Sam Bankman-Fried’s trading firm. Voyager plunged as much as 43% in US trading following the news, making it one of the worst-performing crypto stocks.

FTX US Signs Option to Buy BlockFi in Crypto Sector Shakeup

Citiraj:
FTX US, the crypto exchange co-founded by billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, signed an agreement to inject capital into BlockFi Inc. with an option to purchase the crypto lender, a transaction born out of a market selloff that may spur further industry consolidation. The deal includes a $400 million revolving credit facility, which is subordinate to all client funds, BlockFi said. It also gives FTX US an option to buy BlockFi for as much as $240 million, based on performance triggers. Together with other potential consideration, the deal represents a total value of as much as $680 million, Jersey City, New Jersey-based BlockFi said in an emailed statement Friday. Buying BlockFi will give FTX another foothold to expand in the US market. FTX is also exploring whether it might be able to acquire Robinhood Markets Inc., in which Bankman-Fried already bought a 7.6% stake.

Crypto Hedge Fund Three Arrows Files for Chapter 15 Bankruptcy
Citiraj:
Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital has filed for Chapter 15 bankruptcy, a move that protects its US assets while a liquidation is carried out in the British Virgin Islands. Representatives for Three Arrows filed the bankruptcy petition in New York on Friday, court papers show. Chapter 15 bankruptcy filings stop creditors from seizing a company’s assets in the US. A British Virgin Islands court ordered the liquidation of Three Arrows Capital earlier this week. The fund, founded by former Credit Suisse traders Zhu Su and Kyle Davies, managed an estimated $10 billion of assets as recently as March, according to blockchain analytics firm Nansen.

Voyager Files for Bankruptcy Citing Contagion in Crypto Markets, Three Arrows Capital's Loan Default
Citiraj:
Crypto lender Voyager Digital has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The company explained that the “prolonged volatility and contagion in the crypto markets” and the default of crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital (3AC) on a loan require it “to take deliberate and decisive action now.” In addition, the company said it “intends to seek recognition of the Chapter 11 case of Voyager in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice,” the announcement adds. A case filed under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code is frequently referred to as a “reorganization” bankruptcy. This type of bankruptcy puts a hold on all civil litigation matters and allows companies to prepare restructuring plans while remaining operational. In its filing, New Jersey-based Voyager estimated that it has more than 100,000 creditors. Alameda Research was the crypto lender’s largest single creditor, with unsecured loans of $75 million. In addition, Voyager said it has between $1 billion and $10 billion in assets, and liabilities worth the same value.

Voyager Digital duped customers with FDIC insurance
Citiraj:
Typifying the irrational exuberance of crypto investors, the firm’s equity (USD$49 million market cap) is trading lower than its crypto token VGX ($59 million market cap). VGX is subordinate to equity, confers no voting rights, and enjoys no investor nor consumer protection oversight. Instead, VGX is a “loyalty and rewards program” that allows token holders to earn “referral bonuses, lower transaction fees, prioritized customer support, higher PIK Interest rates, and access to special events and investment opportunities.” Billions of dollars of Voyager’s customer deposits are frozen pending the outcome of bankruptcy proceedings. Bloomberg columnist Matt Levine estimates that customers might only receive pennies on the dollar after it’s all finalized. Voyager’s marketing led customers to believe FDIC insurance would protect their assets in the case of the company collapsing — the fine print shows that to be incorrect.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 07.07.2022. u 16:58.
Staro 08.07.2022., 13:32   #8593
John Creasy
TossACoinToYourWitcher!
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2005
došao mi na mail Invoice od Paypala na ime Norman Riley, piše gore neki "ncudakks@gmail.com", Invoice je na 421 dolar.. nisam koristio paypal mjesecima, nit sam kupovao coinove preko ijedne stranice..
"Note from Norman Riley

USD Coin (USDC) Payment Successful. Amount On the Invoice attached. If you wish to cancel call us right now at + 1 866 497 0154"

planiram ignorirat taj mail .. provjerio sam na računu od paypala, nema ništa tamo.. a USD coin nisam nikad ni kupovao.. garant me hoće preveslat
John Creasy je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 08.07.2022., 13:41   #8594
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2003
Citiraj:
Autor John Creasy Pregled postova
došao mi na mail Invoice od Paypala na ime Norman Riley, piše gore neki "ncudakks@gmail.com", Invoice je na 421 dolar.. nisam koristio paypal mjesecima, nit sam kupovao coinove preko ijedne stranice..
"Note from Norman Riley

USD Coin (USDC) Payment Successful. Amount On the Invoice attached. If you wish to cancel call us right now at + 1 866 497 0154"

planiram ignorirat taj mail .. provjerio sam na računu od paypala, nema ništa tamo.. a USD coin nisam nikad ni kupovao.. garant me hoće preveslat
Meni takve stvari dolaze na dnevnoj bazi, ne vidim razlog za čuđenje...više me začudi kad se neki provuče kroz yahoo mail spam filter
segregator je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 08.07.2022., 15:23   #8595
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor John Creasy Pregled postova
"Note from Norman Riley

Klasični scam spam.
Ne otvarati nikakve attachmente od takvih, čak i ako piše da je pdf.
Staro 25.07.2022., 11:33   #8596
cako
uvik kontra
Moj komp

cako je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.07.2022., 08:00   #8597
Sanjatotto

Datum registracije: Jul 2022
Pozdrav, može li mi netko pomoći, kako da prebacim usdt sa btx platforme na binance?
Sanjatotto je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.07.2022., 14:11   #8598
dakky
Uptime freak
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2002
na jednoj platformi ideš na Withdraw, na drugoj na Deposit, samo pazi da izabereš isti chain, npr. Tron ili TRC20 za USDT da bude najjeftniji transfer.
dakky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.08.2022., 19:32   #8599
jucca
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2008
Jel zaranjamo 😁

https://twitter.com/rovercrc/status/...SZTtSRNZw&s=19

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
jucca je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.08.2022., 20:38   #8600
gunther
Premium

Datum registracije: Sep 2005
Koliko zaranjamo?

Da zaranjamo, nije upitno
AMD Ryzen 5900X; Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL DDR4 2X16 Gb 3600 Mhz; AMD Radeon Gigabyte 7900 XTX; SSD Patriot Viper VP4300 PCIe m.2 GEN4 2 Tb;Lian Li 011 Dynamic EVO; LG C2
gunther je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.08.2022., 13:00   #8601
jucca
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2008
https://youtu.be/B95xYAfRCtY

Odario tweet, i "mali" je u par dana skupio preko 300.000$ za obranu od Bitboya koji ga je tuzio.
Na kraju prasac odustao od tuzbe 😁

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
jucca je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.08.2022., 13:28   #8602
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Izgleda da nema kraja kriptomuljažama i mutnim prodavačima kripto magle, a ovaj BitBoy Crypto je samo posljednji u nizu. Sve u svemu materijala za razno-razne serije, filmove i dokumentarce ne nedostaje.
Citiraj:
Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
Citiraj:
Ben Armstrong, AKA “BitBoy Crypto,” gained notoriety in the cryptocurrency industry through his YouTube channel which has now reached ~1.44 million subscribers. BitBoy’s videos contain a variety of sensationalist content, from market commentary to news and interviews with other well-known or controversial people in the space. Armstrong’s interviews have included HEX founder Richard Heart as well as John McAfee, TRON’s Justin Sun, Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson, and NBTV’s Naomi Brockwell. Recently, BitBoy has faced accusations of scamming or misleading his viewers, as multiple pieces of evidence have surfaced suggesting he’s failed to disclose the paid promotional content in his videos.

Blockchain sleuth ZachXBT uncovered BitBoy Crypto’s advertisement prices by pretending to have a project that he wanted to promote on BitBoy’s channel. Although a BitBoy representative claimed that a team carefully vetted all sponsors, the representative performed little to no due diligence when speaking with ZachXBT, simply stating their prices, and asking for payment. BitBoy has a history of deleting videos featuring projects that wound up being a scam or whose price collapsed -99% or more — but often not before a researcher saves screenshots with evidence that the videos existed. According to ZachXBT’s research, several of the ICOs and NFTs that BitBoy promoted have ended up with zero bidders, or have bids at less than 1% of what they were worth at the time of his promotion.

Another YouTuber named Erling Mengshoel, Jr., AKA “Atozy,” also called out BitBoy for promoting scams in a video in November 2021. BitBoy responded by filing a defamation lawsuit, claiming that he lost $75,000 due to Atozy’s allegations. After Atozy used Twitter to ask the crypto community to crowdfund his legal costs, and crypto trader Cobie donated $100,000 in USDC to the cause, it seems that BitBoy has decided to pull the lawsuit. ZachXBT tracked the return on investment for every “moonshot” video that BitBoy made in 2021. Most of the coins and tokens showed significant losses, with some having gone negative by more than 75% — one of them as much as 95.56%. ZachXBT noticed that suspected paid promotions performed the worst for investors, and that none of the tokens rallied 100X as BitBoy originally suggested would occur.

Despite the overly confident language used in his video titles, BitBoy has also repeatedly failed to predict whether bitcoin’s price would move up or down. ZachXBT’s findings prove that using BitBoy investment recommendations as a trading strategy will lose investors a significant amount of money. The accusations against BitBoy are not limited to hiding promotional content. He’s also been caught plagiarizing other people’s content, after which he blamed his scriptwriter, and stealing other people’s art to create and sell NFTs, after which he claimed he was merely sampling the artwork.
Izvor: Protos
Staro 26.08.2022., 13:34   #8603
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Izgleda da nema kraja kriptomuljažama i mutnim prodavačima kripto magle, a ovaj BitBoy Crypto je samo posljednji u nizu. Sve u svemu materijala za razno-razne serije, filmove i dokumentarce ne nedostaje.
O da...
Dokumentarci se već rade punom parom.
Šta je vijest šokantnija, to je privlačnija.
Npr. najnovije:

John McAfee faked his death and is ‘still alive’ in Texas, ex-girlfriend claims in Netflix doc

Eto, izgleda da nam je John uskrsnuo.
Staro 26.08.2022., 13:42   #8604
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

O da, nema čega nema, McAfee, Elvis, Tupac, Michael Jackson - svi su redom živi i još uvijek među nama.
Staro 26.08.2022., 14:07   #8605
Nbdy32
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2016
Kaj niste gledali "Men in black" ...

Svi su oni s drugog planeta, pa su malo bili doma i sad se vratili :-)
Nbdy32 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.08.2022., 18:02   #8606
kopija
DIY DILETANT

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
Nbody, gadno si uvredio vanzemaljce.
Očekuj posjet kad se najmanje nadaš.
kopija je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 03.09.2022., 10:16   #8607
dada-as
Bot Maker
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2005
Citiraj:
O da, nema čega nema, McAfee, Elvis, Tupac, Michael Jackson - svi su redom živi i još uvijek među nama.
Nakon pogledanog dokumentarca, ovaj McAfee bi stvarno mogao biti ziv, i nebi mu bilo prvi put da je uskrsnuo.

Nego, kao sto su kolege gore napisale, u bear marketu se kristalitiraju situacije i scamovi se vide iz aviona, a mene zuljaju neki penezi pa kamo da ih ulozim? Gledam, citam, pratim, sve smrdi...
Staro 09.09.2022., 14:16   #8608
cako
uvik kontra
Moj komp

Terra LUNA danas skok na skoro 5 $$ .

Staro 09.09.2022., 14:28   #8609
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2003
Citiraj:
Autor cako Pregled postova
Terra LUNA danas skok na skoro 5 $$ .

neki očito nikad ne nauče
segregator je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.09.2022., 14:38   #8610
cako
uvik kontra
Moj komp

U mom slučaju 300 $$ profita, zašto ne uzeti ?

Trudim se naučiti
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Uključeno