Forumi
Home Pravila i pomoć Članovi Kalendar Današnji postovi

Povratak   PC Ekspert Forum > Internet i mrežne tehnologije > Streaming/online servisi, linkovi i ostale zanimljivosti
Ime
Lozinka

Rezultati ankete: Odnos prema Google servisima (2012)
Dok mi Gmail isporucuje postu, Google daje rezultate, do mile volje spijuniraj me veliki brate! 61 27.98%
Osjecam da je Google otisao predaleko i doista me zanimaju alternative njegovih usluga 66 30.28%
Nemam sto skrivati, bas me briga sto radi s mojim podacima 50 22.94%
Vec neko vrijeme koristim, ili se trudim korisiti alternative Google servisima 31 14.22%
Google je postao internet, uzalud ti kume bilo kakve alternative! 29 13.30%
Google je postao internet, ali vjerujem u pamet i slobodu alternativnih izbora. 41 18.81%
Dat cu ja vama privatnost! Primite se radije motike, jer ja se i dalje mucim na Dial-up vezi! 8 3.67%
Anketa s više izbora. Glasači: 218. Ne možete glasati na ovoj anketi

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 31.05.2024., 14:44   #241
Bubba
E Pluribus UNIX
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2002
Staro 31.05.2024., 14:58   #242
Visage
8-bit Gen.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2004
Da se Cuky i Mario92 ne gnjave,

ja cu za njih :

Visage je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 31.05.2024., 15:52   #243
dadoremix
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2006
Citiraj:
Autor Visage Pregled postova
@Domy i ostali,

obavezno pogledajte jucer emitirani dokumetac na HRT1-ici. Oko 21h mislim da je isao. BBC dokumentarac. Odletite na zahtjev, te ili preko mamuta HRTi-a:

Sasvim rezervirano sam zelio preletiti kasno navecer, misleci da me ceka razvodnjena i kontrolirana limunuda, ali - nije!

Najmanje su pokrili MS, ali zato su se dirnuli glavnog razloga "covjekoljublja" te intervenciju u sve aspekte zivota.

Pogledati!

Ima gdje za dl emisiju?
dadoremix je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 31.05.2024., 16:08   #244
Cuky
jedan i jedini :D
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2005
Citiraj:
Da se Cuky i Mario92 ne gnjave,

ja cu za njih :

🤣👍🏻 kralju
Cuky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 02.06.2024., 19:18   #245
potemkin.hr
Akutna lijenčina
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2006
Citiraj:
Autor dadoremix Pregled postova
Ima gdje za dl emisiju?
Imaš na HRTi za pogledati

potemkin.hr je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 02.06.2024., 19:30   #246
Cuky
Moj komp

Moram priznat da sam ocekivao neki duzi dokumentarac. Ovdje su samo zagrebali po povrsini, sve je nekako dosta mlako isprezentirano.

Valjda od straha da ih sve ne doceka kita u bila 🤣
Staro 03.06.2024., 20:58   #247
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2006
Ovo vec odavno nije ni smijesno...

Citiraj:
Google has accidentally collected childrens' voice data, leaked the trips and home addresses of car pool users, and made YouTube recommendations based on users' deleted watch history, among thousands of other employee-reported privacy incidents, according to a copy of an internal Google database which tracks six years worth of potential privacy and security issues obtained by 404 Media. From the report: Individually the incidents, most of which have not been previously publicly reported, may only each impact a relatively small number of people, or were fixed quickly. Taken as a whole, though, the internal database shows how one of the most powerful and important companies in the world manages, and often mismanages, a staggering amount of personal, sensitive data on people's lives.

The data obtained by 404 Media includes privacy and security issues that Google's own employees reported internally. These include issues with Google's own products or data collection practices; vulnerabilities in third party vendors that Google uses; or mistakes made by Google staff, contractors, or other people that have impacted Google systems or data. The incidents include everything from a single errant email containing some PII, through to substantial leaks of data, right up to impending raids on Google offices. When reporting an incident, employees give the incident a priority rating, P0 being the highest, P1 being a step below that. The database contains thousands of reports over the course of six years, from 2013 to 2018. In one 2016 case, a Google employee reported that Google Street View's systems were transcribing and storing license plate numbers from photos. They explained that Google uses an algorithm to detect text in Street View imagery.
tomek@vz je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.06.2024., 20:37   #248
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Too big to fail.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
mkey je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 07.06.2024., 00:20   #249
Cuky
Moj komp

Citiraj:
@Domy i ostali,

obavezno pogledajte jucer emitirani dokumetac na HRT1-ici. Oko 21h mislim da je isao. BBC dokumentarac. Odletite na zahtjev, te ili preko mamuta HRTi-a:

Sasvim rezervirano sam zelio preletiti kasno navecer, misleci da me ceka razvodnjena i kontrolirana limunuda, ali - nije!

Najmanje su pokrili MS, ali zato su se dirnuli glavnog razloga "covjekoljublja" te intervenciju u sve aspekte zivota.

Pogledati!

Evo jos nesto sto se nadovezuje na temu...

https://hrtprikazuje.hrt.hr/dokument...atesa-11566853

Cak mi je i bolji nego ovaj prvi.
Staro 07.06.2024., 06:22   #250
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Cijeli svijet je prolupao. IT mi se iz dana u dan sve vise gadi. Ovaj daj samo sto vise AI i snjofanja po korisnicima mi ide opasno na zivac.

Citiraj:
Google Is Working On a Recall-Like Feature For Chromebooks, Too (pcworld.com) 27

In an interview with PCWorld's Mark Hachman, Google's ChromeOS chief said the company is cautiously exploring a Recall-like feature for Chromebooks, dubbed "memory." Microsoft's AI-powered Recall feature for Windows 11 was unveiled at the company's Build 2024 conference last month. The feature aims to improve local searches by making them as efficient as web searches, allowing users to quickly retrieve anything they've seen on their PC. Using voice commands and contextual clues, Recall can find specific emails, documents, chat threads, and even PowerPoint slides. Given the obvious privacy and security concerns, many users have denounced the feature, describing it as "literal spyware or malware." PCWorld reports: I sat down with John Solomon, the vice president at Google responsible for ChromeOS, for a lengthy interview around what it means for Google's low-cost Google platform as the PC industry moved to AI PCs. Microsoft, of course, is launching Copilot+ PCs alongside Qualcomm's Snapdragon X Elite -- an Arm chip. And Chromebooks, of course, have a long history with Arm. But it's Recall that we eventually landed upon -- or, more precisely, how Google sidles into the same space. Recall is great in theory, but in practice may be more problematic.) Recall the Project Astra demo that Google showed off at its Google I/O conference. One of the key though understated aspects of it was how Astra "remembered" where the user's glasses were.

Astra didn't appear to be an experience that could be replicated on the Chromebook. Most users aren't going to carry a Chromebook around (a device which typically lacks a rear camera) visually identifying things. Solomon respectfully disagreed. "I think there's a piece of it which is very relevant, which is this notion of having some kind of context and memory of what's been happening on the device," Solomon said. "So think of something that's like, maybe viewing your screen and then you walk away, you get distracted, you chat to someone at the watercooler and you come back. You could have some kind of rewind function, you could have some kind of recorder function that would kind of bring you back to that. So I think that there is a crossover there.

"We're actually talking to that team about where the use case could be," Solomon added of the "memory" concept. "But I think there's something there in terms of screen capture in a way that obviously doesn't feel creepy and feels like the user's in control." That sounds a lot like Recall! But Solomon was quick to point out that one of the things that has turned off users to Recall was the lack of user control: deciding when, where, and if to turn it on. "I'm not going to talk about Recall, but I think the reason that some people feel it's creepy is when it doesn't feel useful, and it doesn't feel like something they initiated or that they get a clear benefit from it," Solomon said. "If the user says like -- let's say we're having a meeting, and discussing complex topics. There's a benefit of running a recorded function if at the end of it it can be useful for creating notes and the action items. But you as a user need to put that on and decide where you want to have that."
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 07.06.2024., 07:21   #251
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

tomek, to je samo dio velike inverzije. IT je nekada bio 100% pogonjen entuzijastima a danas nakaze grade ponzi sheme.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
Staro 07.06.2024., 07:28   #252
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor mkey Pregled postova
tomek, to je samo dio velike inverzije. IT je nekada bio 100% pogonjen entuzijastima a danas nakaze grade ponzi sheme.

I Management gladan love.
Staro 07.06.2024., 08:38   #253
d0X
Kostolomac
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006
Ništa, svi na Debian.
Staro 07.06.2024., 10:06   #254
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor d0X Pregled postova
Ništa, svi na Debian.

Koji koristi systemd kao i sve ostalo koji samo ceka integraciju AI podsustava (sponsored by M$). Kad bi samo postojale alternative koje se ne krse i rade kak spada...hm...
Staro 07.06.2024., 10:10   #255
d0X
Kostolomac
Moj komp

Nemoj mi tu kavice piti nego reci koje su to alternative.
Staro 07.06.2024., 10:55   #256
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Nemoj mi tu kavice piti nego reci koje su to alternative.

Zadnja recenica je naravno sarkasticno zamisljena Nema ih.
Staro 07.06.2024., 10:59   #257
kopija
DIY DILETANT

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
A jeste ograničeni samima sobom.
Recall MOŽE biti killer app za hrpu ljudi, prvenstveno u business okruženju.
Lijepo je čovjek rekao:
Citiraj:
"If the user says like -- let's say we're having a meeting, and discussing complex topics. There's a benefit of running a recorded function if at the end of it it can be useful for creating notes and the action items. But you as a user need to put that on and decide where you want to have that."
I niz takvih primjera gdje AI može biti na pomoći nama jadnim zaboravljivim vrećama mesa i kosti.
Pjenite se vi kolko hoćete ali ta stvarčica ima svijetlu budućnost u Average Joe/Jane svijetu.
kopija je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 07.06.2024., 11:22   #258
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor kopija Pregled postova
A jeste ograničeni samima sobom.
Recall MOŽE biti killer app za hrpu ljudi, prvenstveno u business okruženju.
Lijepo je čovjek rekao:

I niz takvih primjera gdje AI može biti na pomoći nama jadnim zaboravljivim vrećama mesa i kosti.
Pjenite se vi kolko hoćete ali ta stvarčica ima svijetlu budućnost u Average Joe/Jane svijetu.

Zato postoje mejlovi i transkripti nakon takvih telka kolega.
Staro 07.06.2024., 11:59   #259
d0X
Kostolomac
Moj komp

Ma i meni zvuči kao koristan fićr, ali ne sa labavom sigurnošću.
Staro 07.06.2024., 18:17   #260
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
U tom slučaju provjeri(te) ...
Citiraj:
OpenRecall
Citiraj:
It captures the user's digital history by taking regular screenshots, just like the official Recall. The text and images within these screenshots are then processed using OCR (Object Character Recognition), allowing users to quickly find specific information by searching for relevant keywords. Users can also manually scroll back through the screenshots to revisit their past activities. While the official Recall is facing scrutiny for its alleged security failings, OpenRecall promises to be a safer alternative, thanks to its open-source codebase that will allow random audits to root out any potential backdoors. The app also stores and processes data locally, so users don't have to worry about uploading their information to third-party servers.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
AMD Ryzen 5 7600 | Noctua NH-U12A chromax.black | MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk Wi-Fi | 128GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-5200 | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x10TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | eVGA 650 B5
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 08.06.2024., 13:59   #261
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Moje iskustvo sa sastancima je takvo da ljudi koji vole sastanke vole sastanke, a ne raditi nešto konkretno nakon sastanka (kao npr. vođenje bilješki). Kada me upetljaju u sastanak u pravilu nakon istog imam za odraditi najmanje pola sata konkretnih stvari. Dok su svi ostalo sudionici već debelo u nekom drugom sastanku

Iskustvo mi je i takvo da ljudi tijekom sastanka laprdaju takve gluposti da treba barem pola toga ignorirati. Kako će recall prepoznati što je bitno a što nije, to je upitno. Mislim da tzv. AI ne smije biti zamjena za korištenje mozga. Niti smatram da to može biti, nego mi se čini da idemo u tom smjeru da će se sve one stvari koje se rade bez razumijevanja sada raditi još efikasnije pa kada netko pita "gdje je dokumentacija" boilerplate odgovor bude "pitaj recall"
Staro 08.06.2024., 17:46   #262
nepalac

Datum registracije: Feb 2022
Jel koristio tko onu opciju na google maps da zamagli/blura svoju kuću?
https://www.jutarnji.hr/domidizajn/s...aviti-15296371

Napravio sam zahtjev prije 2 mjeseca ali još uvijek ništa... ne znam koliko to traje.
Staro 08.06.2024., 17:52   #263
d0X
Kostolomac
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Iskustvo mi je i takvo da ljudi tijekom sastanka laprdaju takve gluposti da treba barem pola toga ignorirati. Kako će recall prepoznati što je bitno a što nije, to je upitno.
Što ga briga, on snimi sve, pa ti izvlači kasnije/pitaj ga što ti je bitno.
Staro 09.06.2024., 12:34   #264
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Što ga briga, on snimi sve, pa ti izvlači kasnije/pitaj ga što ti je bitno.
Zvuči mi puno jednostavnije napraviti bilješke dok ti je sastanak svjež u mozgu.
Staro 09.06.2024., 14:22   #265
domy_os
EMP moderator

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Citiraj:
Autor nepalac Pregled postova
Jel koristio tko onu opciju na google maps da zamagli/blura svoju kuću?
https://www.jutarnji.hr/domidizajn/s...aviti-15296371

Napravio sam zahtjev prije 2 mjeseca ali još uvijek ništa... ne znam koliko to traje.
Moje selo do nedavno nije bilo uopće snimljeno. Prošle godine sam vidio kad su prošli i čekao da stave snimke online. Iz nekoliko kadrova sam poslao isti report i za svaki report dobio email:

Citiraj:
Pozdrav,

Hvala vam što ste poslali izvješće o prikazu Street View. Pregledavamo sliku koju ste prijavili i poslat ćemo vam e-poruku kada riješimo vaš zahtjev.

Srdačan pozdrav,
tim Google karata
U mom slučaju je trajalo tjedan dana i ovo je odgovor kad je bilo gotovo:

Citiraj:
Pozdrav,

Slika prikaza Street View koju ste prijavili ažurirana je. Promjene bi se trebale vidjeti u roku od 24 sata.

Ako se promjene ne budu vidjele nakon 24 sata, pokušajte izbrisati predmemoriju preglednika pa ponovo pogledajte sliku. Ovdje možete pronaći upute za brisanje predmemorije.

Hvala vam što ste nas upozorili na taj problem. Privatnost i sigurnost smatramo važnima, a vaše nam informacije pomažu poboljšati Google karte za sve korisnike.

Srdačan pozdrav,
tim Google karata
U početku su bili oštri prijelazi između bluranog i čistog prikaza, kasnije su fino ispeglali.

Nisu slomili u kratko vrijeme. Slamali su godinama, desetljećima pa i stoljećima. Svaka odgledana epizoda Big Brothera, svaki dečko koji ne zna niti promijeniti žarulju, a kamoli uzeti sjekiru i pocijepati drva, svaka cura koja misli da je briga za vlastitu obitelj robija, ali rad za par tisuća kuna u korporaciji 12 sati dnevno blagodat, svako promicanje terora političke korektnosti, svaka podrška promociji svih oblika poremećenosti… Sve to nas je dovelo do ovdje. Korona je samo zakucavanje lopte u gol nakon što je obrana već izigrana i golman odletio u prazno.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 + Lenovo ThinkPad Universal Thunderbolt 4 Dock

CPU: Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 x 16 GB DDR4-3200
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB NVMe M.2
LCD: 14" FHD IPS 400nits Low Power
WLAN: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201
WWAN: Quectel EM120R-GL 4G LTE CAT12

LCD monitor: AOC AG493UCX
Keyboard: Razer Huntsman V2 Analog
Mice: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
SB: Mackie Onyx Producer 2x2
Speakers: 2 x JBL LSR305
MFP: Canon Pixma MP240
NAS: Synology DS420+ with 4 x WD Red Pro 8 TB
HDD Dock: LC Power LC-DOCK-U3-CR + 12 x Hitachi/Samsung/Seagate/WD 1/2 TB

domy_os je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 10.07.2024., 06:10   #266
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Users challenge distracting Google Maps pop-up ads that suggest "quick detours"

Da mi je znati koji pompozni , pohlepni kreten u Google-u je mislio da je ovo pametna ideja...

Staro 10.07.2024., 09:47   #267
Mario92
Omicron Alpha resident
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2009
Google Chrome has an API accesible only from *.google.com

Citiraj:
So, Google Chrome gives all *.google.com sites full access to system / tab CPU usage, GPU usage, and memory usage. It also gives access to detailed processor information, and provides a logging backchannel.

This API is not exposed to other sites - only to *.google.com.

This is interesting because it is a clear violation of the idea that browser vendors should not give preference to their websites over anyone elses.

The DMA codifies this idea into law: browser vendors, as gatekeepers of the internet, must give the same capabilities to everyone.

Depending on how you interpret the DMA, this additional exposure of information only to Google properties may be considered a violation of the DMA.

Take for example Zoom - they are now at a disadvantage because they can not provide the same CPU debugging feature as Google Meet.

or those interested: this is done through a built-in Chrome extension that can not be disabled, and does not show up in the extensions panel. Source code is here: https://source.chromium.org/chromium...gout_services/

It is unclear whether the same extension also ships in other Chromium derived browsers.

In Microsoft Edge this capability is also available exclusively to *.google.com domains

And for everyone that keeps saying "Use Brave!!!":

Brave also has the same behaviour as Chrome and Edge here. The extension that allows Google to retrieve this information exclusively from *.google.com is also pre-installed in Brave.
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=40918052

EDIT: Ovo za bluranje kuća - kad naletim na takvu kuću onda me samo još više zanima ta kuća pa gledam sve kuteve da vidim neki detalj, tak da bi rekel da radi više štete nego koristi kaj se tiče privatnosti, ili barem odvlačenja pozornosti

Ryzen 7 5700G

AsRock B550 Pro4

HyperX Fury DDR4 3000MHz (4 x 16GB)

Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe

Intel 660p 1TB NVMe

Fortron Hexa 400W

Random PC case

Proxmox VE

95% of the world is retarded, I'm glad I am the 10%.
Fujitsu U7311

Intel i5 1135G7

16GB DDR4 3200MHz

SK Hynix P31 Gold 1TB

13.3" FHD IPS

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Mario92. 10.07.2024. u 09:55.
Mario92 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 10.07.2024., 17:56   #268
medo
#erase startup-config
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Citiraj:
Moje iskustvo sa sastancima je takvo da ljudi koji vole sastanke vole sastanke, a ne raditi nešto konkretno nakon sastanka (kao npr. vođenje bilješki). Kada me upetljaju u sastanak u pravilu nakon istog imam za odraditi najmanje pola sata konkretnih stvari. Dok su svi ostalo sudionici već debelo u nekom drugom sastanku

Iskustvo mi je i takvo da ljudi tijekom sastanka laprdaju takve gluposti da treba barem pola toga ignorirati. Kako će recall prepoznati što je bitno a što nije, to je upitno. Mislim da tzv. AI ne smije biti zamjena za korištenje mozga. Niti smatram da to može biti, nego mi se čini da idemo u tom smjeru da će se sve one stvari koje se rade bez razumijevanja sada raditi još efikasnije pa kada netko pita "gdje je dokumentacija" boilerplate odgovor bude "pitaj recall"

Moje iskustvo je da sastanak sazivaju ljudi koji uglavnom nemaju pojma kako nešto napraviti pa traže mišljenja drugih najčešće onih ispod sebe. Bejsikli traže da im kažeš kako da rade svoj posao. Sastanak je diverzija.

Najbolji dokaz tome je da budu super pissed off kada "ne iznosiš ideje" ili "ne sudjeluješ aktivno"... a svi znamo što i kako treba... osim onih koji ne znaju

Tu gdje sada radim nisam imao niti jedan sastanak sa svojim šefovima. Svi smo dovoljno iskusni i tehnički potkovani pa nam to očito ne treba. Brzo se dogovorimo.

Ono za Chrome nije nikakva novost. Tko je ikada pogledao tcpdump, proxy ili firewall za vrijeme surfanja Chromeom to već odavno zna.
Staro 11.07.2024., 11:32   #269
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Kako su ono govorili, don't be evil
Staro 21.08.2024., 04:21   #270
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Google now displays convenient artificial intelligence-based answers at the top of its search pages — meaning users may never click through to the websites whose data is being used to power those results. But many site owners say they can’t afford to block Google’s AI from summarizing their content.
That’s because the Google tool that sifts through web content to come up with its AI answers is the same one that keeps track of web pages for search results, according to publishers. Blocking Alphabet Inc.’s Google the way sites have blocked some of its AI competitors would also hamper a site’s ability to be discovered online.
↫ Julia Love and Davey Alba

Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno