Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 10.05.2024., 21:32   #901
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Ovce i oni koji se jednostavno žele čim prije maknut
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
mkey je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 10.05.2024., 21:59   #902
BinaryJesus

Datum registracije: Feb 2021
Citiraj:
Autor mkey Pregled postova
Ja sam pred par tjedana susjedi na laptopu osposobio windows 11 i taj bypass nije polučio rezultate. Napravi restart i vrati se na isto. Nisam znao za ovo s adapterima ali laptop i tako nije bio u tom trenutku na internetu
Pa taj dio je i ključan jer windows setup kada detektira da postoji network adapter onda pretpostavlja da je taj PC network capable i inzistira na spajanju na internet.
BinaryJesus je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.05.2024., 05:18   #903
kopija
DIY DILETANT

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
Ja uvijek kad pokušavam naći rezon u MS potezima pokušavam pogledati iz "Average Joe" ovčica perspektive.
I moram priznat da uvijek dođem do zaključka da MS kuži da Average Joe nije Average PCekspertaš pa će mu ta enkripcija i MS account prije ili kasnije dobro doći jer će mu ukrasti laptop ili će izgubiti login password.
Čak su i reklame dobrodošle jer jadničak uopće nije svijestan da OneDrive može biti puno većeg kapaciteta od 5GB pa može komotno napraviti backup svakakvih gluposti što eliminira kmečanje kad mu crkne lokalni storage drive ili ga enkriptira neki cyberlocker.
kopija je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.05.2024., 10:21   #904
domy_os
EMP moderator

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Ne vidim ništa loše u enkripciji, ali loš je način na koji je to izvedeno, barem do sad bilo. Treba odmah prilikom instalacije ponuditi backup recovery keya (možda i je, ali nisam još instalirao novi build) i ne na jedno nego barem na dva mjesta.

I mobiteli/tableti su već godinama kriptirani da većina ljudi pojma nema o tome niti se tko buni, problem je ponekad root access, za neke specifične potrebe i aplikacije.

Nisu slomili u kratko vrijeme. Slamali su godinama, desetljećima pa i stoljećima. Svaka odgledana epizoda Big Brothera, svaki dečko koji ne zna niti promijeniti žarulju, a kamoli uzeti sjekiru i pocijepati drva, svaka cura koja misli da je briga za vlastitu obitelj robija, ali rad za par tisuća kuna u korporaciji 12 sati dnevno blagodat, svako promicanje terora političke korektnosti, svaka podrška promociji svih oblika poremećenosti… Sve to nas je dovelo do ovdje. Korona je samo zakucavanje lopte u gol nakon što je obrana već izigrana i golman odletio u prazno.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 + Lenovo ThinkPad Universal Thunderbolt 4 Dock

CPU: Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 x 16 GB DDR4-3200
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB NVMe M.2
LCD: 14" FHD IPS 400nits Low Power
WLAN: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201
WWAN: Quectel EM120R-GL 4G LTE CAT12

LCD monitor: AOC AG493UCX
Keyboard: Razer Huntsman V2 Analog
Mice: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
SB: Mackie Onyx Producer 2x2
Speakers: 2 x JBL LSR305
MFP: Canon Pixma MP240
NAS: Synology DS420+ with 4 x WD Red Pro 8 TB
HDD Dock: LC Power LC-DOCK-U3-CR + 12 x Hitachi/Samsung/Seagate/WD 1/2 TB

domy_os je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.05.2024., 10:27   #905
Nikky

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Pa problem i je u načinu tj. silovanje i još bez pitanja ili obavjesti.
Nikky je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.05.2024., 14:07   #906
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor BinaryJesus Pregled postova
Pa taj dio je i ključan jer windows setup kada detektira da postoji network adapter onda pretpostavlja da je taj PC network capable i inzistira na spajanju na internet.
Biti će da je to onda. Kada opet bude sila za windows 11 (nadam se ne još neko vrijeme ) budem probao.

Slažem se da prosječnom korisniku većina tih stvari dobro dođe. Oni i tako nemaju pojma što znači "privatnost" tako da samo spremaj u cloud
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
Staro 15.05.2024., 22:39   #907
Exy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Znači već sam izgubio preko pola sata na ovaj win11 poluproizvod. Ako sve žive language settinge stavim na HR, zašto su pobogu random stvari i dalje na drugom jeziku?

jel ima negdje neki tajni setting kojeg sam fulao
P.S. kakvo smeće od OS-a
Exy je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 16.05.2024., 08:54   #908
mrva_zg
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2010
ako koristis onedrive i sharepoint i ekipa ti salje nesto tj share-a iz njemačka
on ti orebaci na njemacki

Ja imam taj problem i dalje ne znaju kako ga rjesit iako je sve podeseno na engleski kod mene
Staro 21.05.2024., 18:08   #909
tomek@vz
Premium

Datum registracije: May 2006
Citiraj:
Microsoft Recall AI will log everything you do on Windows

It will all be processed and stored on-device, thankfully
https://www.techspot.com/news/103087...verything.html
tomek@vz je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.05.2024., 19:57   #910
kopija
DIY DILETANT

(Battery life) Killer App!

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: kopija. 21.05.2024. u 20:15.
Staro 21.05.2024., 21:35   #911
tomek@vz
Premium

Citiraj:
Autor kopija Pregled postova
(Battery life) Killer App!

Sve bolje i bolje....
Staro 21.05.2024., 22:11   #912
Dottore
Extrema Thule
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2005
Igrom slučaja, ubacio sam Mediatek MT7921 umjesto Intelovog AX201.

Windowsi dalje ne prepoznaju Mediatek sa OS build 26100.5000. (testiram već 2 tjedna)

Danas sam krenuo sa OS build 26217.5000 i primjetio da se promjenio boot instalacija, animacije, izgled particije priliko početkom pokretanja . Sve to još skraćeno vrijeme instaliranja nego sam 23H2

Vrijedi još Shitf-F10 , "ncpa.cpl"

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-10510U
RAM: 16GB soldered + 16GB Samsung DDR4-2666
SSD: Kioxia/Toshiba XG6 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics
LCD: 14" Matte IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech MX Master 3S
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + WD SN570 2 TB

Connected To A1 optical 1 Gbit

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR4
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: AMD Radeon
LCD: 14" IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech VX Nano
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + Samsung 980 1TB

Lenovo X1 Carbon 7th Gen

CPU: Intel Core i7-8665U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR3
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel HD 620
LCD: 14" IPS @ 2560x1440

Dottore je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.05.2024., 18:45   #913
BinaryJesus

Datum registracije: Feb 2021
Citiraj:
Autor Dottore Pregled postova
Igrom slučaja, ubacio sam Mediatek MT7921 umjesto Intelovog AX201.

Windowsi dalje ne prepoznaju Mediatek sa OS build 26100.5000. (testiram već 2 tjedna)
Ovdje imaš najnovije mediatek drivere, samo treba potražiti prema HW id-u.
https://es.drvhub.net/devices/network/mediatek

BinaryJesus je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.05.2024., 20:27   #914
tomek@vz
Premium

Citiraj:
Microsoft is adding a new Advanced Paste feature to PowerToys for Windows 11 that can convert your clipboard content on the fly with the power of AI. The new feature can help people speed up their workflows by doing things like copying code in one language and pasting it in another, although its best tricks require OpenAI API credits.

Advanced Paste is included in PowerToys version 0.81 and, once enabled, can be activated with a special key command: Windows Key + Shift + V. That opens an Advanced Paste text window that offers paste conversion options including plaintext, markdown, and JSON. If you enable Paste with AI in the Advanced Paste settings, you'll also see an OpenAI prompt where you can enter the conversion you want -- summarized text, translations, generated code, a rewrite from casual to professional style, Yoda syntax, or whatever you can think to ask for.

Mislim da trenutno sve firme, ne samo Microsoft žestoko pretjeruju sa AI i AI-like implementacijama.
Staro 22.05.2024., 20:29   #915
Tajl3r
Dobro je sve.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2012
Ma kad izađe w11 LTSC na lito prvo na laptop za test pa onda na main pc

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Tajl3r je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.05.2024., 21:01   #916
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor tomek@vz Pregled postova
Mislim da trenutno sve firme, ne samo Microsoft žestoko pretjeruju sa AI i AI-like implementacijama.

Ja sam primijetio da se na AI najviše pale oni koji imaju određenu alergiju prema stjecanju znanja i organiziranom radu
Staro Jučer, 08:16   #917
kopija
DIY DILETANT

SUDO? Čemu to?
Ajd barem nekaj dobro "under the hood".

Citiraj:
A quick overview of what is new in Windows 11 version 24H2

Microsoft highlights the following features:
  • Sudo for Windows.
  • HDR background support.
  • Energy Saver.
  • Rust in the Windows kernel.
  • Support for Wi-Fi 7.
  • Voice Clarity.
  • Create 7-Zip and Tar archives in File Explorer.
  • Bluetooth Low Energy Audio device improvements.
  • Copilot will be pinned like an app to the taskbar. This allows users to resize, move, or snap the Copilot window.
  • The apps Cortana, Tips, and WordPad are no longer available.
  • All Copilot+ PC AI features will be released at a later point.
Staro Jučer, 09:58   #918
Mario92
Omicron Alpha resident
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2009
Recall je opt-in, lokalno spremljen, i dela samo na Snapdragon X Elite kompovima.

Nemamo brige, za sad.

Ugl, rokam LTSC verziju RTM builda 26100 koja 2-3 tjedna i zadovoljan sam, baš je clean i dela brzo. Nemam problema s performansama ni na desktopu ni na kompu, pokrpali su najgore bugove do sad, sve aplikacije delaju, igre isto.

Ryzen 7 5700G

AsRock B550 Pro4

HyperX Fury DDR4 3000MHz (4 x 16GB)

Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe

Intel 660p 1TB NVMe

Fortron Hexa 400W

Random PC case

Proxmox VE

95% of the world is retarded, I'm glad I am the 10%.
HP Elitebook 840 G7

Intel i5 10310U

Corsair Vengeance 2x16GB 3000MHz

SK Hynix P31 Gold 1TB

14" FHD IPS

Mario92 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 11:11   #919
kopija
DIY DILETANT

Dobar članak glede Recall-a.
Lokalno, enkriptirano i za neke vrlo korisno.

Citiraj:
For businesses, it may play a bigger role. Making everything searchable, including video calls and presentations, is certainly useful in some scenarios.

Nema brige dokle god W10 LTSC ima support, a do 2031, ko živ ko mrtav.
Staro Jučer, 15:57   #920
tomek@vz
Premium

Ovo zvuci interesantno:
Citiraj:
At the heart of developer productivity lies improving performance for developer workloads on Windows. Last year at Build, we announced Dev Drive a new storage volume tailor-made for developers and supercharged for performance and security. Since then, we have continued to invest further in Windows performance improvements for developer workloads.
With the release of Windows 11 24H2, workflows will get even faster when developing on a Dev Drive. Windows copy engine now has Filesystem Block Cloning, resulting in nearly instantaneous copy actions and drastically improving performance, especially in developer scenarios that copy large files.
↫ Pavan Davuluri on the Windows blog
Staro Jučer, 18:06   #921
strikoo
Premium

Datum registracije: Nov 2004
Citiraj:
Autor Mario92 Pregled postova
Recall je opt-in, lokalno spremljen, i dela samo na Snapdragon X Elite kompovima.

Nemamo brige, za sad.

Ugl, rokam LTSC verziju RTM builda 26100 koja 2-3 tjedna i zadovoljan sam, baš je clean i dela brzo. Nemam problema s performansama ni na desktopu ni na kompu, pokrpali su najgore bugove do sad, sve aplikacije delaju, igre isto.
to je ovaj iot enterprise ltsc? znam što ću raditi ovaj vikend
dovoljno da mi assetto corsa radi. ostalo ćemo natjerati na debianu
strikoo je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 19:18   #922
killuminati
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2017
90-day evaluation copy

Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC

Download

Exploit: (isprobano radi)

Citiraj:
Just converted an evaluation copy of Windows 11 LTSC into a FULL copy (that can also be activated)!

How? Simply copy the sku folder located in C:\Windows\System32\spp\tokens from the leaked full copy of Windows 11 LTSC then pasted it into the same directory for the Windows 11 LTSC evaluation.

Then ran Command Prompt as Administrator and run these commands:

cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /rilc
cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /upk >nul 2>&1
cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ckms >nul 2>&1
cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /cpky >nul 2>&1
cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk M7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462D
sc config LicenseManager start= auto & net start LicenseManager
sc config wuauserv start= auto & net start wuauserv
clipup -v -o -altto c:\
echo

After running the commands in command prompt, restart the PC. If successful then there'll be no mentions of "evaluation" in the About Windows (winver) dialog and no watermark at the bottom right corner.
Za IoT treba upisati drugi product key, tako da umjesto gornje linije upišete sljedeću:

Citiraj:
cscript.exe %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk KBN8V-HFGQ4-MGXVD-347P6-PDQGT

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: killuminati. Jučer u 23:27.
killuminati je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 21:59   #923
Tajl3r
Dobro je sve.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2012
To !

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Tajl3r je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 22:13   #924
killuminati
Premium