View Single Post
Staro 17.06.2021., 19:06   #52
frozensun

Datum registracije: Mar 2018
Pa da,pisao sam V-modi i bili ste u pravu,CTIA je standard,i evo odgovora:
"Hello,

Any of our microphone cords (Boompro included) are a TRRS (tip, ring, ring, sleeve) plug (indicated by the 3 black rings on the plug), in the CTIA standard. So the adapter you use, the female portion of that adapter also needs to be CTIA (not OMTP). If it was OMTP, there could be issues like no sound. On top of that though, our own adapter has many issues working on a lot of Windows 10 PC's and soundcards/motherboards most likely due to hardware issues. The adapter I recommend is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/MillSO-3-5mm-...dp/B071NDLCGC/

Many third party adapters, maybe the ones you bought, can be notorious for having bad quality and build, which could result in less desirable quality and playback. I've been assured by many customers that the adapter above (that I linked to) works great.
"
Znam engleski i sve mi je jasno,znači ovo je lutrija jednostavno ili radi ili ne radi čak i sa nebrendiranim adapterima,pa čak pominju da imaju problem i sa orginalnim (svojim) adapterom.
Mene samo zanima da li mogu nekako ispitati jel kod mene ctia adapter tj ovaj produžni?
frozensun je offline   Reply With Quote