View Single Post
Staro 14.04.2021., 12:42   #14
1v@n
The mighty pirate
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Yup, 6 usera
https://www.spotify.com/hr-en/family/

Iskustva s tim "living under one roof" su šarena, pa treba pročitati što ljudi pišu i što je u T&C

Citiraj:
2. Eligibility and Verification

A. In order to be eligible for the Premium Family Subscription, the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holders must be family members residing at the same address.

B. Upon activation of a subsidiary Premium Family account (excluding Spotify Kids account(s)), you will be asked to verify your home address.

C. We may from time to time ask for re-verification of your home address in order to confirm that you are still meeting the eligibility criteria.

We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address. The address you enter upon activation or re-verification will be subject to the Google Maps Additional Terms of Service and Google Privacy Policy.

Spotify reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Spotify Premium Family service and the Spotify Premium Family account(s) immediately and at any time if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria and as otherwise set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8809G
MBO: Intel NUC8i7HVK
RAM: 2x16GB Crucial DDR4 2400
GPU: Radeon™ RX Vega M GH

SSD: 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2
LCD: BENQ PD3200Q
Periferija: Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Logitech Performance MX
1v@n je offline   Reply With Quote