View Single Post
Staro 06.08.2022., 17:33   #18
Nikky

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Za vidjeti status modema / routera na WAN strani od Asus routera,
izgleda da ima dosta jednostavan štos:

- naravno da je IP adresa modema / routera u drugoj mreži u odnosu na Lan stranu Asusa

- poslušao si std. savjet da se ugasi DHCP Server na Lan strani modema / routera ali kod ovog štosa treba biti upaljen

- štos se svodi da upališ slijedeću opciju "Enable VPN + DHCP Connection = yes" na dnu PPPoE postavki

- na kompu koji je logično spojen na Lan strani Asusa samo u browseru otvoriš IP adresu modema / routera,
provjera dali stvar radi kako treba vidiš ako otvoriš Internet status Asusa, tu trebaš viditi 2 IP adrese (svoju trenutnu javnu IP adresu dobivenu preko PPPoE + privremenu IP adresu koju je dobio od modema / routera)

Izvor > https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2559045
Code:
I haven't needed to set up any custom scripts to be able to access the bridged modem.
On  the modem, put it in bridge mode, but enable DHCP on the LAN interface.  This subnet needs to be different to your router subnet (below assuming  /24 subnets).
e.g. modem 192.168.0.1, with DHCP pool starting from 192.168.0.2. Router LAN IP 192.168.1.1.
The important settings in the RT-AC68U are on the WAN > Internet connection page.
Make sure you "Enable VPN + DHCP Connection = yes" < this is what seems to set up the connection to the modem automatically.
As well as "Get the WAN IP automatically". < so you get your DHCP address from the modem.
 When you check your Internet status, you will see 2 WAN IP's:
1. Your public external IP
2. 192.168.0.2 (or whatever address your modem has assigned).
Similarly, you'll also see 2 gateways, the second one being your modem's address.
 I have this working on two different internet connections with two  different modems: one with a Billion 5200SRD, and the other with a  TP-Link TD-W8960N. Both with the RT-AC68U as the router (on Merlin  firmware).
Kako izgledaju opcije konekcije za Aasus routere > https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011715/
spomenuta opcija postoji i u stock fw.

E da, kakva je brzina, ping u toj kombinaciji / vezi ?

That's all
Nikky je offline   Reply With Quote