View Single Post
Staro 09.08.2023., 12:46   #3918
John Creasy
TossACoinToYourWitcher!
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2005
Citiraj:
Autor Ninja_Zg Pregled postova

Za tebe imam preporuku nekog osnovnoskolskog udzbenika biologije i npr. Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

Da ti bacim citat jer vjerujem da cijelu knjigu neces citati

“The advent of cooking enabled humans to eat more kinds of food, to devote less time to eating, and to make do with smaller teeth and shorter intestines. Some scholars believe there is a direct link between the advent of cooking, the shortening of the human intestinal track, and the growth of the human brain. Since long intestines and large brains are both massive energy consumers, it’s hard to have both. By shortening the intestines and decreasing their energy consumption, cooking inadvertently opened the way to the jumbo brains of Neanderthals and Sapiens.”
― Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

pozdrav, hvala na citatu. sam citat kaže da učenjaci VJERUJU, a nije dokazano.. vjeruje se u svašta..

Protein synthesis is the process of creating protein molecules. In biological systems, it involves amino acid synthesis, transcription, translation, and post-translational events. In amino acid synthesis, there is a set of biochemical processes that produce amino acids from carbon sources like glucose.

glukoza i ostali sastavni dijelovi se nalaze u raznolikom voću povrću i orašastim plodovima

molim popis makronutrijenata koji će mi faliti da se mogu suplementirati

hvala
John Creasy je offline   Reply With Quote