View Single Post
Staro 21.11.2009., 14:17   #5
thedream
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2005
Zasad sam zadovoljan performansama,pošto sam imao i PoV GTX260 216, i Safirku 4870,koja je kod buraza, smjestio bi ju performansama u taj trokut..između GTS-a 250,jača..4870-li-la, GTX260,uglavnom slabija,ali ima i li-la rezultata i vrlo oprečnih siteova na netu,kao i uvijek.

Nemam neku zamjerku zasad osim cijene,ovo je kartica koja bi realno 10tak % niže najmanje morala koštati,tj. do 1200kn. Onda je u redu kupnja.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presenta...n=0001&pid=296

1GB DDR-a 5 na 4800mhz je zaista impresivno,navodno OC ide i do 20% kako za gpu tako i za rame,ASUS je izdao verziju 5770 sa softverskim tweakanjem voltaže,brutala.

Možda i najbolji zaključak koji sam pročitao o 5770 :

Averaging the total performance change from all of the benchmarks today, the 5770 comes out 27.92% ahead of the 4850 overall, and a minuscule 1.75% slower than the GTX260+ overall. This is a good result for launch drivers, especially considering the GTX260+ has vastly superior fillrate and memory bandwidth compared to the 5770. We once again see that theoretical specifications don’t necessarily translate into reality.
The 5770 represents a clear performance upgrade over the 4850/4770, so it’s a no-brainer there.
In the case of the GTX260+ however, things get a bit trickier. The 5770 is basically equal in overall performance, but in many games it’s significantly slower. You can either choose between the two based on which games you play, or you could get the 5770 and hope that driver improvements will fix the underperforming games.
We’ve seen excellent performance from the 5770 in the titles where the drivers are optimized, and I firmly believe history will repeat itself with ATi wringing out some great performance in the end. I also suspect that both Cypress and Juniper are underperforming at the moment (intentional or not), and future driver updates will address this. In particular, I would not at all be surprised if a major driver performance update comes when nVidia’s Fermi launches.
I’d also like to add that the results today have demonstrated why I believe it’s better to benchmark a large cross section of games rather than testing a few cherry-picked games at different settings. By testing a larger section of games you get a more accurate picture overall of how the cards perform relative to each other. You’re also more likely to spot compatibility and/or performance issues, especially in titles that are no longer “hot”.
This concludes the main performance analysis of the 5770. Stay tuned for future articles about the 5770, where I’ll cover bottlenecking and image quality in depth (including super-sampling and anisotropic filtering).

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: thedream. 21.11.2009. u 14:37.
thedream je offline   Reply With Quote