Vidim ova runda ploča počinje sa podrškom i za CrossfireX i SLi. Konačno

Overhaul je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 25.05.2011., 23:23   #212
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Gigabyte Llano APU ploče

Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2H FM1 Llano APU
Let’s start with the GA-A75M-UD2H which some pictures have already leaked of via a Greek website. However, the board we’ve seen is quite different for whatever reason. For starters the slot layout differs, as the board we saw had two x16 PCI Express slot with the secondary slot having four lanes worth of bandwidth and two PCI slots. The earlier leak has a x1 PCI Express slot in lieu of one of the PCI slots. Our board appears to be an earlier revision and it didn’t have the final heatsink, but otherwise most of the on-board features are the same with five SATA 6Gbps ports, a USB 3.0 pin-header for two ports, two USB pin-headers for four ports, a FireWire pin-header and even a serial and parallel port pin-header. Around the back things are different, as the board we’ve seen had a PS/2 port, two USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports (of which two are from an Etron host controller), an eSATA port, a FireWire port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1-channel audio with optical S/PDIF out and finally a D-Sub, DVI and HDMI port. The other board is only slightly different with the PS/2 port at the bottom of the stack with two USB 2.0 ports on top and the addition of a DisplayPort connector, something missing from the board we saw. We’re not sure which of the two models Gigabyte will actually be the final board that will launch, but it’s peculiar that there are two so similar models floating around.

Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H FM1 Llano APU
As for the GA-A75-UD4H, well, the most interesting thing here is really the rear port layout, as this was the part that we couldn’t see on the previously leaked picture. The board is loaded out with a PS/2 port, four USB 3.0 ports (all via an Etron host conller), two USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire port, an eSATA port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1-channel audio with optical S/PDIF out and a full set if display connectivity option consisting of D-Sub, DVI, HDMI and a DisaplyPort connector. The board itself appear to be identical to the earlier leak as far as we can tell, so we suggest you head over and check out the earlier story for the breakdown on the rest of the features on this model. We’d expect some UD3 models from Gigabyte as well, although at least for the time being, we’re not expecting any higher-end models. Oh, about the blue PCB that should be black, we’ll, we’re still not sure why it’s blue, but it’s likely not something most people are going to be too upset by.
Izvor: VR-Zone

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 23:34.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglas

Oglas
Oglasni prostor

Staro 27.05.2011., 15:40   #213
McG
-------

Asus i Gigabyte Bulldozer ploče

ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+
The Crosshair V Formula is a socket AM3+ motherboard based on AMD 990FX + SB950 chipset, supporting AMD's upcoming FX-series processors based on the Bulldozer architecture. It combines the best features Asus has to offer, targeting both gamers and overclockers. The AM3+ socket is powered by a strong 10-phase Digi+ Extreme Engine VRM, it supports dual-channel DDR3 memory with speeds of over DDR3-2133 MHz. Expansion slots include four PCI-Express 2.0 x16, which configure as x16/x16/NC or x16/x8/x8, with the fourth slot being electrical x4, wired to the southbridge. nVidia 3-way SLi and AMD CrossFireX are supported. Storage connectivity includes 7 internal SATA 6 Gb/s ports, and 1 power-eSATA. In case you opted for the non-Thunderbolt card variant or don't have room left to install it, there's onboard 8-channel SupremeFX X-Fi MB audio. There's one gigabit Ethernet port, controlled by Intel-made GbE controller. There are six USB 3.0 ports in all, of which two are by header. A plethora of Asus ROG-exclusive features like ROG UEFI, ROG Connect with GPU Tweakit, CPU ExtremeTweaker, CPU LevelUp, MemOK, GameFirst, TurboV EVO, and component overheat protection can be found.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+
Gigabyte has yet another motherboard to cater to fans of the AM3+ platform, the GA-990FXA-UD5. The UD5 features a more conventional-looking component layout, with the northbridge located where it usually is. You still get the 10-phase VRM from the UD7, the black Ultra Durable 3 PCB, but this board is designed for multi-GPU setups with up to 3 graphics cards: supporting 3-way SLi and CrossFireX. Expansion slots include five PCI-Express 2.0 x16, of which three (slots 1,3,5) are PCI-Express 2.0 wired to the AMD 990FX northbridge, with electrical configurations of x16/x16/NC or x16/x8/x8. Slots 2 and 4 are electrical x4, wired to the SB950 southbridge. Other slots include a PCI-E x1, and a legacy PCI. Storage connectivity is similar to that of the UD7, with eight SATA 6 Gb/s internal ports, a power-eSATA, and a normal eSATA. Other connectivity features include 8+2 channel HD audio driven by Realtek's ALC889A CODEC, FireWire, four USB 3.0 ports (two rear, two via header), a single gigabit Ethernet, and a number of USB 2.0 ports. Like most new Gigabyte boards, the UD5 features dual-BIOS with EFI-like extensions that let it boot from volumes greater than 2.2 TB in size. The GA-990FXA-UD5 from Gigabyte should target a market sweetspot price in the performance category of motherboards.
Izvor: techPowerUp

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 23:26.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:23   #214
McG
-------

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, GA-990FXA-D3 i Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 AM3+ ploče

Dodal sam i ove nove Bulldozer modele k onim postojećim, pa je sad sve na jednom mjestu. Meni su još najzanimljiviji APU modeli koji stižu sljedeće godine, a bazirani budu na enhanced Bulldozer arhitekturi. Takav dual ili quad-core s Northern Islands IGP-om je meni uvrh glave i taman za prijelaz sa socket 939 Athlon 3800+ X2 i HD 4670. Čim se sve više bliži službeni dan predstavljanja i lansiranja Bulldozer arhitekture i procesora, Asus i MSI su nekak utihli sa svojim reklamiranjem puke nadogradnje BIOS-a za postojeće AM3 ploče. Svi odreda su se razmahali s novim AM3+ pločama i to počevši s najskupljim/najboljim/najopremljenijim modelima.
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
This time around we're looking at two more affordable 990FX models and one 990X board, so click on through for a closer look at the three new boards. So starting at the top and working our way down we have the GA-990FXA-UD3 which has a black PCB and looks rather smart for what should be a fairly affordable board in the grand scheme of things. We're looking at a slightly simpler slot layout compared to the 990FXA-UD5 with four x16 PCI Express slots arranged as two non-switchable x16 slots and two x4 slots. There is also a pair of x1 PCI Express slots and one PCI slot. The 990FXA-UD3 also has six SATA 6Gbps ports, pin headers for two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire port and a serial port. The board has an 8+2 PWM design, although this model is using standard MOSFETs rather than DrMOS.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 AM3+
Next up we have Gigabyte's budget 990FX board, the GA-990FXA-D3 and as the name gives away, this board relies on Gigabyte's older Ultra Durable 2 PCB design with a 4+1 phase PWM design. The slot layout is identical to that of the 990FXA-UD3 and so are most of the on-board features too, although the FireWire controller and the front USB 3.0 ports are missing. Around the back we're missing the eSATA and FireWire ports.

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 AM3+
Finally we have the 990XA-UD3 which is Gigabyte's 990X based board and as strange as it might seem, this model offers some advantages over the 990FXA-D3. For starters this is an Ultra Durable 3 board with an 8+2 PWM design. As the 990X chipset supports fewer PCI Express lanes we're looking at a total of three x16 PCI Express slots with the primary slot sharing bandwidth with the secondary slot in a dual x8 configuration and the third and final slot has four lanes worth of bandwidth. The board also has a pair of PCI Express x1 slots and two PCI slots.
Izvor: VR-Zone

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 22:36.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:39   #215
MAGARAC
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Ove UD3 ploce ce bit dobra kupovina, kao i uvijek kad je UD3 u pitanju. Kad na kraju mozemo ocekivat 6 8jezgrene procsore u trgovinama, po prilici, jasno.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:40.
MAGARAC je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:45   #216
McG
-------

Predstavljanje je sredinom/krajem šestog mjeseca, pa IMHO cijeli sedmi i početak osmog izgledaju ko taman vrijeme da se popune police.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:53   #217
Dottore
Extrema Thule
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2005
Citiraj:
Autor MAGARAC Pregled postova
Ove UD3 ploce ce bit dobra kupovina, kao i uvijek kad je UD3 u pitanju.
Tako je, u biti su povoljnije nego UD5 i UD7

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-10510U
RAM: 16GB soldered + 16GB Samsung DDR4-2666
SSD: Kioxia/Toshiba XG6 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics
LCD: 14" Matte IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech MX Master 3S
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + WD SN570 2 TB

Connected To A1 optical 1 Gbit

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR4
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: AMD Radeon
LCD: 14" IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech VX Nano
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + Samsung 980 1TB

Lenovo X1 Carbon 7th Gen

CPU: Intel Core i7-8665U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR3
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel HD 620
LCD: 14" IPS @ 2560x1440

Dottore je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.05.2011., 15:22   #218
McG
-------

ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional

AMD originally wanted to launch Bulldozer at Computex but performance issues with its B0 and B1 stepping chips pushed back the launch. Now we're looking at a late July launch with B2 silicon, but performance today is a big unknown. Apparently the performance of B1 stepping silicon doesn't look too good. Bulldozer will be mechanically compatible with Socket-AM3 motherboards but AMD will only officially support the CPU on AM3+ motherboards. To differentiate AM3+ from AM3 motherboards AMD is releasing a new chipset: the 9-series. Functionally the 9-series chipset is no different from the 8-series that it replaces; it'll simply be used on AM3+ boards exclusively. Obviously a very high end motherboard, ASRock included two front panel USB 3.0 headers on its 990FX board. There are also three PCIe x16 slots and six 6Gbps SATA ports driven off of the 990FX chipset itself.
Izvor: AnandTech

Naravno, morali su nekaj "sfušat" i sad Bulldozer stiže mjesec dana kasnije od najavljivanog/očekivanog/predviđanog. Biseri, a još kad su demonstrirali funkcionalne primjerke. Makar, izgleda da je odgađanje i hype danas u modi - AMD odgađa (sad po novome problematičan, kaj god da to značilo) Bulldozer i po svemu sudeći zacrtali su paralelno predstavljanje Llano i Bulldozer platforme, a Intel odgađa Ivy Bridge za proljeće 2012. umjesto početak godine kak je i bilo planirano. Oba proizvođača imaju spremne i funkcionalne primjerke, a oni se igraju odgodi-to.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 30.05.2011. u 15:31.
Staro 30.05.2011., 18:32   #219
Albert Wesker
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2010
ok...ovo odgadanje Bulldozera mi polako vec ide na zivce....
Staro 30.05.2011., 22:29   #220
McG
-------

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 31.05.2011. u 03:28.
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 31.05.2011., 01:18   #221
hooligan.no1
matori
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2011
Možda je to odgađanje vezano uz "Fusion" - veća narudžba od mogućnosti proizvodnje ?!

engadget : AMD ships five million Fusion chips, says it's sold out

cnet : 'Fusion' chip on rise as Netbooks become un-Netbooks
hooligan.no1 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 31.05.2011., 15:55   #222
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Review

The TUF series (The Ultimate Force) Sabertooth 990FX is what we'll be placing under our microscope today, styled in the very same color as the earlier models with the ceramic design, we can see a lot of resemblances. But hey no tactical jacket anymore though. This AM3+ motherboard will be powered by a 10-phase Digi+ VRM. Socket AM3+ will support the Bulldozer based Zambezi FX Series Processors which launch later. The Sabertooth 990FX will come with four DDR3 DIMM slots supporting dual-channel memory up-to DDR3-1866 MHz straight from the EFI BIOS. What you'll also notice is that the TUF (The Ultimate Series) has four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 PCIe graphics card slots based on what you use the slots for of course. Interesting fact is that this motherboard series now is SLI compatible, something that was not possible in the past as NVIDIA blocked this at driver level. It is good to see that opened up.
Notable features include 8x SATA connections, USB 2.0 internal headers, 1x USB 3.0 internal header, 4x PCIe x16 slots, 1x PCIe x1 slots as well as a legacy PCI slot. The mobo has DDR3 1866 MHz support straight out of the BIOS. We spot socket AM3+, and also quality capacitors and solid core chokes. Rear IO connectivity then -- First thing we notice, legacy PS/2 ports good stuff still preferred by hardcore gamers. We spot 1x eSATA, 1x Firewire, ASUS has managed to insert 2x USB 3.0 and 10x USB 2.0, 1 x Gigabit LAN (Realtek), optical audio out as well as 7.1 audio which is managed by the Realtek ALC892 codec which supports High Definition audio up-to 7.1 channels.

Izvor: Guru3D

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 31.05.2011. u 16:59.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.06.2011., 16:25   #223
McG
-------

AMD-ova Computex konferencija

AMD’s Computex 2011 conference just wrapped up. Computex is not AMD’s traditional grounds for major new announcements – they’d rather have their own events for that – but alongside OEM testimonials about how well their AMD products are doing, AMD did give us a couple new details about Llano, Bulldozer, and beyond. Llano is not launching at Computex, but it’s launching quite soon. Anyone who knows the specific date is no doubt under NDA, but AMD has publically stated that it will be launching in June. Llano is of course AMD’s first higher-performance APU, implementing AMD’s current K10.5 CPU core alongside one of AMD’s Northern Islands GPUs. It will also be the company’s first 32nm product. Although it isn’t launching at Computex, AMD did show a very quick demo of Llano running the newly released DiRT 3.

Bulldozer is AMD’s next generation CPU design, which we have eagerly been awaiting for quite some time. The first Bulldozer products will ship in Q3 of this year; meaning anywhere between July and September, which is still within the timeframe laid out by earlier rumors of its delay. Zambezi, as rumors previously indicated, is the codename of the desktop part. Server parts should ship at around the same time. By the end of this year AMD will have a high-end CPU-only product in Bulldozer, and a mid-range APU in Llano. While this should serve their market needs, the underlying technologies will be quite different, and as we’d expect the two will be coming together. Trinity will be AMD’s first Bulldozer based APU, combining some variation on Bulldozer with some as-yet-unseen AMD GPU architecture. Trinity has already been in AMD’s labs for a few weeks now and will launch in 2012 as the follow-up to Llano.
Izvor: AnandTech i VR-Zone
Staro 02.06.2011., 16:18   #224
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
AMD 9-Series Chipset (990FX) Launch Review featuring ASUS RoG Crosshair V Formula M

ASUS RoG Crosshair V Formula
with ASUS and their Crosshair V Formula we have a product which is very impressive. The board looks great and has an excellent bundle. The BIOS interface is great and responds well while maintaining useful features such as EZ Flash and we were pleased to see one touch overclocking make an appearance again. As always ASUS pack the board with features which maximise efficiency and stability and there were no issues with component choice with quality branded components used throughout. The ASUS software solution is also good, offering plenty of control and nice touches such as two CPU fan headers, extra SATA 6Gb/s ports and front panel USB connectivity as standard were appreciated
MSI 990FXA-GD80
we have a board where the hardware is top notch. We like the use of high standard components which should maximise the lifespan of the board and there were some nice little touches throughout such as the positioning and orientation of the front panel USB 3.0 header which makes case wiring easier on this model. Many of the key features we saw on the ASUS board are also present here from one touch overclocking to a decent software suite and BIOS update tool. That said there are a few issues with the board in its current state which make it feel like it is a BIOS update or two away from being ready.
Izvor: hardwareheaven

Jako lijepa recenzija sa usporedbom Phenom II X6 1100T sa novim chipsetom vs Intel i5 2500K na Z68

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: bluefluid. 02.06.2011. u 16:26.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 03.06.2011., 10:24   #225
Ranma 1/2
Anything Goes Martial Art

Datum registracije: Mar 2007
Sviđa mi je ovaj usporedni test. Siguran sam da će biti korisnika koji će uzeti AM3+ ploču i na nju nakeljiti "jeftini" 1090T dok Bulldozeri ne dođu na tražište ili dok se cijena ne normalizira.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:31.
Ranma 1/2 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.06.2011., 12:14   #226
Elpresidente1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2009
Evo neki detalji novi za fjužn, sutra kakti izlaze.
Citiraj:
Najbrži model u ponudi, A8-3850, ima četiri jezgre radne frekvencije 2,9GHz, 4MB cachea, kao i integrisani Radeon HD 6550D grafički procesor. U ovom slučaju IGP radi na frekvenciji 600MHz, nudi podršku za do 1866MB DDR3 memorije, te ima TDP 100W. Model A8-3800 ima slične specifikacije kao i najbrži model, uz razliku u radnoj frekvenciji koja je u ovom slučaju 2,4GHz. Aktiviranjem Turbo Core opcije, radni takt raste do 2,7GHz. Bitno je spomenuti i da je TDP ovog procesora 65W.

Model pod oznakom A6-3650 odlikuje radni takt od 2,6GHz i TDP od 100W. Ovaj APU koristi Radeon HD 6530D grafički procesor radne frekvencije 443MHz, te ima 4MB L2 cachea. Model A6-3600 ima slične specifikacije kao i A6-3650, no radni takt je 2,1GHz, a TDP 65W. Najslabiji procesor iz ove serije pod oznakom A4-3400 dolazi sa dvije x86 jezgre radne frekvencije 2,7GHz, ima TDP od 65W i Radeon HD 6410D grafički procesor.
Izvor: hardwarebase.net

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:39.
Elpresidente1 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 14.06.2011., 15:19   #227
McG
-------

AMD A-Series APU Smashes IGP Performance Records... Surprise

Armed with a Radeon HD 6550D graphics core that has 400 stream processors, 8 ROPs, and full DirectX 11 support, AMD A-Series "Llano" accelerated processing unit (APU) was tested to be the fastest integrated graphics solution to date. The tests was run by a forum-member of TweakTown community with early access to engineering samples. On the test-bed was AMD A8-3850 APU, which has four x86-64 cores clocked at 2.90 GHz, and the Radeon HD 6550D IGP with engine clock of 600 MHz. Standard dual-channel DDR3-1333 MHz memory was used, even though the APU supports faster DDR3-1866 MHz. To seat the test bed, Gigabyte A75M-UD2H was used. It's important to note here that the CPU cores were overclocked to 3.773 GHz (145.13 MHz x 26.0), with an insane core voltage of 1.52V. The setup was put though three generations of 3DMark benchmark, covering DirectX 9.0c, DirectX 10, and DirectX 11 performance. In 3DMark 06, the setup scores 10,492 points. In 3DMark Vantage, it scored P6160 (performance preset, validation). In 3DMark 11, it scored P1591 (performance preset, validation).

Izvor: techpowerUp i TweakTown Forums

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 14.06.2011. u 15:28.
Staro 22.06.2011., 10:16   #228
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2003
Citiraj:
Autor McG Pregled postova
Armed with a Radeon HD 6550D graphics core that has 400 stream processors, 8 ROPs, and full DirectX 11 support, AMD A-Series "Llano" accelerated processing unit (APU) was tested to be the fastest integrated graphics solution to date. The tests was run by a forum-member of TweakTown community with early access to engineering samples. On the test-bed was AMD A8-3850 APU, which has four x86-64 cores clocked at 2.90 GHz, and the Radeon HD 6550D IGP with engine clock of 600 MHz. Standard dual-channel DDR3-1333 MHz memory was used, even though the APU supports faster DDR3-1866 MHz. To seat the test bed, Gigabyte A75M-UD2H was used. It's important to note here that the CPU cores were overclocked to 3.773 GHz (145.13 MHz x 26.0), with an insane core voltage of 1.52V. The setup was put though three generations of 3DMark benchmark, covering DirectX 9.0c, DirectX 10, and DirectX 11 performance. In 3DMark 06, the setup scores 10,492 points. In 3DMark Vantage, it scored P6160 (performance preset, validation). In 3DMark 11, it scored P1591 (performance preset, validation).
Jedna od većih gluposti koje sam vidio u zadnje vrijeme, s obzirom da je forte ovih procesora ugrađena grafika.
Mislim da bi veći učinak bio da su stavili 1866 DDR3 i još dodatno clockali memoriju, nego što su CPU dizali u nebesa).
Ako cijene budu ovakve, mislim da će se prodavati naveliko.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:30.
segregator je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.06.2011., 10:52   #229
Zvone2772
interferometar
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
To im je najveći plus, cijena. Kad pogledaš koliko je proizvođača već prihvatilo Llano čip u svojim desktop, a pogotovo laptop proizvodima - slika je jasna
Usput, na Fudzilli kažu: €129,29 for the A8-3850. To bi trebala biti cijena za €uropu.
Odnosno oko 1000 kuna za najjači model s onom "čist OK" grafikom.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 24.06.2011. u 16:04.
Zvone2772 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.06.2011., 12:32   #230
Elpresidente1
Premium
Moj komp

Evo i nekakav test toga, s ovim fjužnom se bu opet pojavila realna potreba za bržom memorijom. Making memory performance matter again

Razlika bar meni izgleda drastično, možda čak neviđeno na procesoru do sad, a zbog IGP-a.

Izvor: tomičin hardver -cijeli članak

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:34.
Staro 30.06.2011., 15:05   #231
McG
-------

Staro 04.07.2011., 00:26   #232
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Elpresidente1 Pregled postova
Razlika bar meni izgleda drastično, možda čak neviđeno na procesoru do sad, a zbog IGP-a.
Eto, osjećaj me nije prevario

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 06.07.2011. u 23:12.
Staro 04.07.2011., 11:11   #233
Wolverine
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Citiraj:
Autor Elpresidente1 Pregled postova
Evo i nekakav test toga, s ovim fjužnom se bu opet pojavila realna potreba za bržom memorijom.
Pa ekšli baš i ne. Ako pogledaš DDR3 800 i 1066 ionako nitko kod nas ne kupuje jer ih gotovo da i nema u ponudi. Najpopularniji su keksi takta 1333 i 1600 MHz koji su se ovdje pokazali kao najbolji odabir. Točnije 1600 MHz se pokazao kao najbolji odabir. Sve dalje nema smisla. Tako da ništa novoga po tom pitanju samo kaj su ovi u Tom&Jerryu to malo karikirali uvodeći u test 800 i 1066 MHz module. Mislim kad si zadnji puta došao u dućan i rekao ''dajte mi 4 GB DDR3 800 MHz''

Intel Core i5 2520
8GB DDR3 Patriot
Intel HD3000
256GB LiteOn LMH-256V2M mSATA
NEC USB 3.0 ExpressCard
14" 1366x768
Windows 10 Pro x64

Asus P6T SE w/P6T WS Pro BIOS mod
Intel Xeon X5650 @ 4,0 GHz + TT Frio OCK
4x 2GB Mushkin SilverLine Stiletto 1600
Gigabyte GTX 560Ti
Kingston V300 120GB + 640GB WD AAKS + 1TB WD EARS + 2,5'' Hitachi 500GB
DVD-RW LiteOn SATA
Corsair HX520
TT Chaser MK-1
Philips 200WP7ES / LG 32LG6000 Scarlet
Samsung ML-2160 / CL I-Trigue 5600
Logitech MX3200
Windows 10 Pro x64

Intel DP67BG
Intel G1610
2x 2GB Kingston HyperX Limited Edition 1600 MHz
Hitachi 250GB
VTX3D HD6670
DVD-RW Asus SATA
FSP 350 PNF
CoolerMaster Cavalier
ViewSonic VX922
Win7 x64 SP1

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:38.
Wolverine je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.07.2011., 11:37   #234
Elpresidente1
Premium
Moj komp

Al je ddr 1333 sa latencijom 7 ne uobičajeni 9 (sličnije 1066 sa cl7, možda je 1333@9 mrvicu bolji), al slažem se za 1600.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Elpresidente1. 04.07.2011. u 11:44.
Staro 04.07.2011., 11:51   #235
Wolverine
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
A odakle ti podatak kolika je razlika između 1333 CL7 i 1333 CL9?
Znam recimo kako se ponaša na SB platformi i razlike su doslovno zanemarive. Sumnjam da je i tu nešto posebno veća.

Mislim ništa novoga za Tom&Jerry da im zaključci nisu u skladu s prezentiranim podacima, no mislim da je već krajnje vrijeme da prestanu pisat takve bombastične pi*darije
Ako su već uletili sa treba vam brzi RAM niskih latencija kaj nisu onda istestirali i prikazali rezultate na istom taktu na različitim latencijama i istim latencijama s različitim taktovima a ne ovaj kupus.

Zamisli da nema prva dva reda grafa, nego da imaš graf koji sadrži rezultate samo 1333, 1600 i 1866 MHz. Mislim da tada ne bi rekao kako ti je potrebna uber brza memorija niskih latencija

Najbolji dokaz je uzet kalkulator i računat razlike.
Primjerice ako uzmeš u obzir da je razlika između 1066 i 1333 oko 20% kolika je u principu i razlika u rezultatu, i onda razliku između rezultata na 1333 i 1600 vidjeti ćeš da iako ima razlike u latenciji, razlika u rezultatu u principu prati linearnost kao i kod keksa na istim latencijama (1066 vs 1333).

A na samom kraju uvijek u obzir moraš uzet i neizbježan rasap rezultata što se zorno vidi recimo na COD grafu kod 1600 vs 1866 memorija. Kada i njega uzemš u obzir dolaziš do realnih rezultata.

Sorry na podužem postu.

Intel Core i5 2520
8GB DDR3 Patriot
Intel HD3000
256GB LiteOn LMH-256V2M mSATA
NEC USB 3.0 ExpressCard
14" 1366x768
Windows 10 Pro x64

Asus P6T SE w/P6T WS Pro BIOS mod
Intel Xeon X5650 @ 4,0 GHz + TT Frio OCK
4x 2GB Mushkin SilverLine Stiletto 1600
Gigabyte GTX 560Ti
Kingston V300 120GB + 640GB WD AAKS + 1TB WD EARS + 2,5'' Hitachi 500GB
DVD-RW LiteOn SATA
Corsair HX520
TT Chaser MK-1
Philips 200WP7ES / LG 32LG6000 Scarlet
Samsung ML-2160 / CL I-Trigue 5600
Logitech MX3200
Windows 10 Pro x64

Intel DP67BG
Intel G1610
2x 2GB Kingston HyperX Limited Edition 1600 MHz
Hitachi 250GB
VTX3D HD6670
DVD-RW Asus SATA
FSP 350 PNF
CoolerMaster Cavalier
ViewSonic VX922
Win7 x64 SP1

Wolverine je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.07.2011., 13:03   #236
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Sve to stoji, međutim do ovog Toms Hardware testa, SVI, ali baš SVI ostali su testirali sa DDR3/1066.
Što vjerojatno dovoljno govori o tome koliko utjecaja na većinu tih site-ova ima Intel, kad su se svi potrudili nabaviti skoro nedostupne 1066 kekse

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:29.
Staro 05.07.2011., 15:25   #237
McG
-------

Llano GPU i ovisnost o sistemskoj memoriji
Citiraj:
Compared to the original Redwood, Sumo underwent only two major changes. First, they modified the memory interface to ensure that the GPU can work with dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM via the processor North Bridge and not directly. Work with the memory sub-system is a traditional bottleneck of the integrated graphics cores, so when they put a high-speed GPU inside the new APU, they had to come up with some special optimizations. Unfortunately, Llano doesn’t have anything like Intel’s ring bus and Sumo can’t use processor cache-memory for its own needs. However, it boasts a different feature, which is totally new for a graphics core: it can write directly into the system memory skipping the processor cores. Moreover, all graphics core’s operations with the memory have higher priority in Llano processors than the requests from the computational cores, so they will be processed by the memory controller in the first place.
AMD Bulldozer FX-8130P Overclocked To 5.1GHz

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 09.09.2011. u 13:04.
Staro 06.07.2011., 13:32   #238
stef
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2004
A8-3850 je dostupan u HR .... startna cijena ~950kn.
stef je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 12.07.2011., 09:32   #239
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Ko prvi kupi, nek se javi s dojmovima

Evo još malo infoa iz poznatog nepouzdanog izvora:

http://www.fudzilla.com/processors/i...figures-are-in

Link na originalne stranice odakle su benchevi pokupljeni:

http://www.donanimhaber.com/islemci/...onuclari_1.htm

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:16.
Staro 14.07.2011., 06:03   #240
Momir
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2006
Evo neki promo FILMIC o nadolazecim, 8 jezgrenim, FX procesorima.

Malo mi glas i neke fore vuku na "Đuku nuklearca", ali mozda sam samo ja pod dojmivima od te igre
Momir je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno