Ime
Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 18.01.2022., 12:47   #91
Night
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2008
Ispod su dva linka sa jednom i drugom stranom priče, ali LastPass je u zadnje vrijeme jako sumnjiv servis i bilo bi ga pametno napustiti dok se još može bez većih problema.
Isto vrijedi i za Authy i sve ostale servise koji ne nude export podataka, seedova i svega ostalog potrebnog za korištenje drugog servisa.

https://alternativeto.net/news/2022/...pricing-plans/
https://unitednewspost.com/news/tech...words-hostage/
Night je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 25.08.2022., 23:26   #92
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
LastPass developer systems hacked to steal source code
Citiraj:
Password management firm LastPass was hacked two weeks ago, allowing threat actors to steal the company's source code and proprietary technical information. The disclosure comes after BleepingComputer learned of the breach from insiders last week and reached out to the company on August 21st without receiving a response. Sources told BleepingComputer that employees were scrambling to contain the attack after LastPass was breached. After requests for information, LastPass released a security advisory today confirming that the company was breached through a compromised developer account that was used to access the company's developer environment.

While LastPass says there is no evidence that customer data or encrypted password vaults were compromised, the threat actors did steal portions of their source code and "proprietary LastPass technical information." LastPass has not provided further details regarding the attack, how the threat actors compromised the developer account, and what source code was stolen. LastPass is one of the largest password management companies in the world, claiming to be used by over 33 million people and 100,000 businesses. As consumers and businesses use the company's software to store their passwords securely, there are always concerns that if the company was hacked it could allow threat actors access to stored passwords.

However, LastPass stores passwords in 'encrypted vaults' that can only be decrypted using a customer's master password, which LastPass says was not compromised in this cyberattack. Last year, LastPass suffered a credential stuffing attack that allowed threat actors to confirm a user's master password. It was also revealed that LastPass master passwords were stolen by threat actors distributing the RedLine password-stealing malware. Due to this, it is vital to enable multi-factor authentication on your LastPass accounts so that threat actors won't be able to access your account even if your password is compromised.
Izvor: BleepingComputer
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 26.08.2022., 06:16   #93
SPLiFF
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2004
Evo jedne dobre alternative, SafeInCloud koristim 8 godina, bazu držim na svom cloudu, desktop app je free a iOS se plaća jednokratno, lijepo izgleda, ekstenzije rade dobro i ima jako puno mogućnosti personalizacije unosa poput KeePass-a.

Inače paralelno koristim i Dashlane ali samo zato što nisam bio svjestan da SafeInCloud ima 2FA + ne plaćam ga (uvalio se u family).
SPLiFF je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.08.2022., 09:16   #94
Night
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2008

Fino, sad ćemo znati koliko je siguran kad netko temeljito analizira taj kod. Ako je sve pravilno dizajnirano i implementirano onda curenje koda ne bi trebalo imati nikakav utjecaj na sigurnost korisničkih podataka. Ali ako nije ...
Night je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.12.2022., 11:07   #95
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Nastavak priče dodatno potvrđuje da LastPass i sigurnost nemaju veze s vezom.
Citiraj:
Lastpass says hackers accessed customer data in new breach
Citiraj:
LastPass CEO Karim Toubba has revealed that the password manager has been breached again. Toubba said the company detected an unusual activity within a third-party cloud storage service that it shares with its parent company GoTo, which was formerly known as LogMeIn. To investigate the incident, LastPass has teamed up with security firm Mandiant. Together, they've determined that the unauthorized party got into LastPass' cloud service by using information obtained from the security breach it suffered in August this year. Further, they've discovered that the bad actor was able to access "certain elements" of its customers' information.
Izvor: Bleeping Computer
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
Staro 01.12.2022., 11:18   #96
prileee
laser
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2009
Ako (uopce) postoji jos netko tko nije migrira na bitwarden ili neku drugu opciju - vrime je.
Staro 01.12.2022., 11:22   #97
Libertus
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2017
Imate Mozilla Sync tj. Firefox Sync.
Vaše lozinke kriptirane vašom glavnom lozinkom. Mana, ako ju zaboravite, bye bye lozinke.
Libertus je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.12.2022., 11:35   #98
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Da, u ovom trenutku sve je bolje od LastPass i sl. pizdarija. Firefox Sync sam složil mami za njezine sitnice, a glavna lozinka je još dodatno spremljena u KeePass.
Staro 01.12.2022., 12:48   #99
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Najbolja alternativa Lastpass-u ?
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.12.2022., 12:53   #100
vlatko27
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2007
Bitwarden. Ili Keepass ako hoćeš malo više DIY.
vlatko27 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 01.12.2022., 15:39   #101
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Citiraj:
Autor vlatko27 Pregled postova
Bitwarden. Ili Keepass ako hoćeš malo više DIY.
Po čemu je npr. Bitwarden bolji od Lastpass? Oboje koriste istu metodu enkripcije koliko vidim, zero-knowledge.
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote