Staro 11.11.2011., 16:32   #1
Starsailor
Premium

Datum registracije: Jan 2011
Steamu ukradeni podaci

Nadam se da nije već otvorena tema gdje:

10 November 2011

Dear Steam Users and Steam Forum Users:

Our Steam forums were defaced on the evening of Sunday, November 6. We began investigating and found that the intrusion goes beyond the Steam forums.
We learned that intruders obtained access to a Steam database in addition to the forums. This database contained information including user names, hashed and salted passwords, game purchases, email addresses, billing addresses and encrypted credit card information. We do not have evidence that encrypted credit card numbers or personally identifying information were taken by the intruders, or that the protection on credit card numbers or passwords was cracked. We are still investigating.
We don’t have evidence of credit card misuse at this time. Nonetheless you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely.
While we only know of a few forum accounts that have been compromised, all forum users will be required to change their passwords the next time they login. If you have used your Steam forum password on other accounts you should change those passwords as well.
We do not know of any compromised Steam accounts, so we are not planning to force a change of Steam account passwords (which are separate from forum passwords). However, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to change that as well, especially if it is the same as your Steam forum account password.
We will reopen the forums as soon as we can.
I am truly sorry this happened, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Gabe.

Lijepo, koristio redovito kreditne, šifra na steamu ista kao i na svemu drugom, paypalu, mailu, pokeru, svemu...
Starsailor je offline  
Staro 11.11.2011., 16:37   #2
Hamm
Pod naletima kopita zla
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2005
Je.

http://forum.pcekspert.com/showthrea...154743&page=41

To kaj ti koristiš isti password na svim servisima to je samo i isključivo tvoj problem.
Hamm je offline  
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Zaključane teme

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno