Forumi

Povratak   PC Ekspert Forum > Računala > Mobilno > Smartphone uređaji i mobiteli
Ime
Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 21.10.2007., 15:56   #1
PostuP
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2006
Program za mob koji omogucuje pisanje poruka preko kompa

i to ne samo pisanje i slanje, nego i spremanje/arhiviranje na mob.

mobitel je SE. Njegov "pc suite" mi to ne omogucuje.

hvala
PostuP je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.10.2007., 16:02   #2
gog
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Floats Mobile Agent?
gog je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 21.10.2007., 16:09   #3
E4300

Citiraj:
Autor PostuP Pregled postova
i to ne samo pisanje i slanje, nego i spremanje/arhiviranje na mob.

mobitel je SE. Njegov "pc suite" mi to ne omogucuje.

hvala
odgovor na pitanje neznam, ali je avatar dobar.....
Staro 21.10.2007., 16:12   #4
Doom
Émile Flournoy
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2003
My Phone Explorer
Možda se i ovdje nešto nađe
http://www.soft32.com/s/Windows/Syst...3-172-1-0.html

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Doom. 21.10.2007. u 20:49.
Doom je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.10.2007., 16:15   #5
Hrconja
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2005
Citiraj:
Autor Doom Pregled postova
My Phone Explorer
@ 4300 aka sunđer bob skockani ako neznas pomoc bolje stfu kthxbai

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Hrconja. 21.10.2007. u 20:48.
Hrconja je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.10.2007., 22:09   #6
PostuP
Premium
Moj komp

fala gajs

oba programa su ok, al mi nijedan ne vidi mob preko plavog zuba, moram ga spojit kabelom

...edit...

uh, uspio sam sad oba rade

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: PostuP. 21.10.2007. u 22:27.
Staro 21.10.2007., 22:22   #7
PostuP
Premium
Moj komp

...ako nekome zatreba, evo kako:

Floats Mobile Agent - A Short Guide
Tutorial
Title: Floats Mobile Agent - A Short Guide
Author: Jamba
Description: Using FMA

Instructions
I noticed that there are a lot of people asking about Floats Mobile Agent and connectivity using the said software. I decided to post a short guide to help members. So here goes ....

FMA is a Phonebook Manager, SMS Manager, Mobile Phone Monitor, Remote Control Agent (via Scripts), Profiles Manager, and OBEX File Manager.

You need to do the following things in order to get BT to work (on Windows XP).

First, check your BT setting on serial ports. Open My Bluetooth Places, click on View or modify configuration, click on the Tab called Client Applications, at the bottom of the list, you should see Bluetooth Serial Port and the COM number. Take note of this COM number and close the Bluetooth configuration and BT places.

2. Next, open FMA. click on Tools, then Options. Click on the tab Connections and choose "Use Serial Port." In the Serial Port Setup, choose the Connect port to be the COM port number you have seen in #1 above. Baudrate should be set at 115200, RTS and DTR should both be enabled.

That's it. Turn on the BT of your phone and just press the Connect button of FMA. You should be connecting at this time without error.

You can download the latest FMA at http://fma.sourceforge.net/index2.htm

Troubleshooting:

1. FMA does not connect on serial port. Sometimes this happens. To solve this, connect manually to your phone's serial port. To do this, open My Bluetooth Places, click on View Devices in Range, when you see your phone, right-click on your phone's icon and select Connect to Serial Port 1. You should see green arrows in your icon indicating a serial connection and you should also see blue arrows beside the BT indicator in your phone indicating the same. Start FMA, then Connect. Exit FMA, restart your PC, then the next time you start FMA again, there will no longer be a need for you to manually connect the serial port.

2. After upgrading or applying patches to FMA, you get errors in the Inbox folder of SMS messages. Just exit FMA and restart your PC. This should remove the error.

3. FMA does not connect - I am using Microsoft Bluetooth Drivers. Use Native Bluetooth instead of Serial Port.

4. FMA does not connect - I am using Infrared. Use Native Infrared instead of Serial Port.

5. OBEX File Not Supported. If you are using IR, OBEX File browsing is not supported.

6. FMA does not connect - I am using DCU-11 Cable. Go to Control Panel->System->Hardware tab->Device Manager
Expand Ports (COM & LPT) and you'll see DCU-11 Cable (COM x) where x is the number of the COM port assigned to the cable. In FMA set Use Serial port enter the number x enable RTS Flow Control. Click connect. Note: I have been informed by jacowannabe that from the XE version, FMA can now handle file transfers from phone to PC via cable.

7. I am using Windows 98 and I get errors regarding Active X. To run FMA on Win98SE, you need to install ActiveX controls/Windows Scripts. You can download them at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno