Staro 30.08.2018., 20:22   #38162
murina
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2007
Citiraj:
Autor Colop Pregled postova
Po Splitu ne mogu reći da ih nema.
Ima čak i presretača, što smatram da je glupost, mogu komodno voziti neobilježena vozila, a ne da se preskupa vozila koriste po gradu.
Jedino što sam primjetio po Splitu, a nisam vidio po drugim gradovima su neobilježeni policijski motori, voze ih vozači bez uniforme, najčešće u rebatinkama i nekakvoj jaketi.
Motori BMW, žuti.
Ima ih ali ne rade ništa ili rade minimalno. U prometu se ponašaju ka najgori gradski krkani.
Staro 30.08.2018., 20:24   #38163
wifi
Premium

Datum registracije: Sep 2017
ovakva, samo plava pozadina (brza cesta) - http://autoskola-ispiti.com/images/C94_1.png

ne znam sto te cudi...

a za usporedbu, tebi ce bit jasno malo engleskog... iako mi nisi odgovoria za mob i ostale navedene stvari:

Approximately 660,000 drivers use their cell phones while driving during daylight hours, creating a large potential for crashes and fatalities.
Sending or reading a text causes drivers, on average, to take their eyes off the road for 5 seconds. When driving at 55 miles per hour, that means that drivers travel approximately the length of a football field with their eyes closed.
According to the National Safety Council, cell phone use while driving leads to 1.6 million crashes annually.
Texting while driving is 6 times more likely to cause an accident than driving under the influence of alcohol is.
1 out of every 4 traffic crashes that occur in the U.S. are caused by cell phone usage.
Each day, 11 teens die as a result of texting and driving.
While a AAA poll reveals that 94% of teen drivers acknowledge the vast dangers of texting and driving, 35% of those polled admitted to still committing the act.
The CDC reports that teens who reported frequent texting while driving also proved to be more likely to ride with a driver who’d been drinking, more likely to drink and drive, and less likely to wear a seatbelt.
A quarter of teens report that they answer a text once or more every time they drive.
20% of teens and 10% of parents cite that they have extended, multi-message text conversations while they’re behind the wheel.
An Everquote survey found that 96% of respondents cited themselves as a safe driver, yet 56% of respondents admitted to using their phones while driving. (Fortune)
The New York Times cited cell phone apps as a reason behind the increase of distracted driving, as apps like Snapchat record the speed of a vehicle, the navigation app Waze rewards drivers for reporting traffic conditions in the moment, and games like Pokemon Go encourages drivers to search for virtual creatures along roads and highways.
Texting while driving results in 400% more time with a driver’s eyes off the road.
Texting while driving increases the chance of an accident by 23 times, even if it’s an accident caused by another driver.
A poll shows that 77% of adults and 55% of teenage drivers believe that they can easily manage texting while simultaneously navigating the road.
An NHTSA survey showed that only 1 in 5 teens believes that texting impacts their personal driving performance.
Teens that text while driving are proven to veer out of the lane during 10% of their total drive time.
A University of Utah study found that the reaction time of a teen using a cell phone is equal to that of a 70-year-old woman who is not using a hand-held device.
82% of American teens have a cell phone. 52% of these teens note that they talk on the phone while driving and 32% text on the road.
A “fear of missing out” or “FOMO” is believed to be one of the reasons that it’s so hard to resist texting while driving. This is anxiety surrounding the idea that an exciting or interesting event may be happening that you can be a part of by checking social media or text messaging.
28% say that they’re afraid of missing something important while driving, so they end up using their phone.
Drivers talking on the phone while behind the wheel are 2.2 times more likely to crash.
Drivers are 12.2 times more likely to crash while dialing a phone.
43% of drivers say they text and drive because they want to connect with friends, families, and colleagues.
In a CBS survey, a third of respondents stated that they use their phone while driving out of habit.
27% of respondents reported that they text and drive because they felt as though others expected them to answer their phones instantaneously.
Consumer Reports found that 8% of survey respondents admitted to watching a video on their phone while driving. (Consumer Reports)
There is no difference in the cognitive distraction between using a handheld or hands-free device while behind the wheel.
Hands-free devices aren’t as safe as you’d think. For 27 seconds after using one of these devices, you will remain distracted, even as you try to get back into “driving” mode.

gospodo draga, ako ovo nije nemar, divljanje za volanom, onda ocito i sami visite na mobitelu...
wifi je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 20:27   #38164
IcyTexx
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2007
Još se samo panasonic trebao javit i s podsmjehom reagirati na tvrdnje da postoji znak koji propisuje minimalnu brzinu kretanja.
IcyTexx je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 21:00   #38165
panasonic
Banned

Datum registracije: Jan 2014
Kakvi tebe problemi muče u životu pa sad mene izvlačiš, to stvarno ne znam, ali nije ti lako.
panasonic je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 21:27   #38166
fanATIk
NITKOV
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2004
Ovog se ne sjećam kad sam zadnji put vidio. U gradu sigurno ne.

Ovo još i vidim par puta godišnje, kad idem autocestom na more i nazad.

Asrock FM2A78M-DG3+
Athlon II 860k + Lc Power Lc-cc-120
G.SKILL RipjawsX series 8 GB
Palit GTX 460
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB, WD 640GB, Hitachi 500GB
Corsair VS550
Thermaltake Core V21
22"LCD LG W2242T
MX Revolution
Logitech X-230
Logitech K740
Canon CanoScan 4400F
Win 10

Unique case by fanATIk

fanATIk je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 21:51   #38167
IcyTexx
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2007
Citiraj:
Autor panasonic Pregled postova
Kakvi tebe problemi muče u životu pa sad mene izvlačiš, to stvarno ne znam, ali nije ti lako.
Touché.
IcyTexx je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 23:02   #38168
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2010
Citiraj:
Autor wifi Pregled postova
ne postoji niti jedan prekrsaj zbog kojeg bi moga uzrokovat prometnu sa smrtnim posljedicama, makar indirektno? aj dobro, zivi u tom uvjerenju...
Sorry dude, nisam ja kriv što ne čitaš s razumjevanjem. A stavljat mi riječi u usta nemoj. Hvala.

Nije isto indirektno uzrokovati nesreću, ili voziti namjerno 150 km/h u naseljenom mjestu gdje je ograničenje 50 km/h.

YT playliste: IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles | Duxford Flying Legends
T}{OR je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.08.2018., 23:31   #38169
Gabre
Lika u mom srcu
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2004
Thor, ne kužiš ti, to ti je isto.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Gabre je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 31.08.2018., 00:08   #38170
tizhu
Premium

Datum registracije: Sep 2014
bio sam siguran da su ovdje obrazovani i učtivi ljudi.
nakon ove teme ... NO GO.
čitam i ne vjerujem.

wifi - vječni ignore, nema boga da kupim ili prodam nešto, poslušam savjet ili preporuku. ovakvu dozu zadrtosti treba pod kamenom tražiti. ovakva ekipa sjedi u saboru, sudnici, ministarstvima, ... žešći low life bez imalo altruizma, empatije, humanosti ili brige za drugog.
klasični: use, nase i podase.
ja ja i samo ja i još malo ja.

obnevideo sam od njegovih upisa i shvaćam u kakvom krkanluku živimo.
jebena tragedija od društva.
tizhu je offline   Reply With Quote