Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 03.04.2016., 20:31   #2251
zgmmax
(-(-(-(--)-)-)-)
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2009
Sad sam sa NC skinuo Iowi 30k u jednoj salvi, sa time da sam ju pogodio sa samo 3 shella.
To mi je do sada rekord u jednoj salvi
zgmmax je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.04.2016., 02:19   #2252
Smoki_Gs
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2008
Nice,moze se Iowa samljeti brzo,ali,nesto u zadnje vrijeme mi nekako se sreca okrenula s njom...... Necu ju ukleti sad

Ali,evo za laku noc,primjer iz Smokijeve skole SealClubbanja I jedan primjer kad se protivnicki team zamisli da je GG na startu,pa se opasno zeznu (u tom gameu sam ukrao kill na Fubukiju,i neznam zasto,ali trebao je bit Devestating na Atagu i Hindenburgu,obojici sam prek 50% skinuo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_00.55.12-0503.jpg‎
Views:	129
Size:	523.2 kB
ID:	16356   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_00.55.16-0949.jpg‎
Views:	123
Size:	508.5 kB
ID:	16357   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_00.55.29-0025.jpg‎
Views:	120
Size:	505.8 kB
ID:	16358   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_02.02.54-0071.jpg‎
Views:	131
Size:	601.8 kB
ID:	16359   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_02.14.19-0210.jpg‎
Views:	128
Size:	484.2 kB
ID:	16360  

Staro 04.04.2016., 10:41   #2253
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2010
Kako mi je Shokaku trenutno najdraži brod u igri, malo sam guglao o njegovom kraju. Ono što sam ovdje našao je u blagu ruku šokantno:

The sinking of Shokaku

Citiraj:
By 1330 the fires on Shokaku were growing much worse and flames began spouting from the flight deck and elevator wells and could be seen from the other ships. Moreover, the bow continued to subside into the sea, and the situation soon became hopeless as the forecastle came awash. Reluctantly Captain Matsubara bowed to the inevitable and gave word that all hands should come up on deck, and prepare to abandon ship. Thorough check was to be made that no one remained below to perish. Officers groped their way through burning and smoke-filled compartments, calling out names and looking for any one left behind. Several hundreds of the ship's company now gathered on the flight deck aft, where the fire had not yet reached, and assembled for roll call. Others energetically threw wreckage and rafts overboard to men who had been blown into the water, or leaped into the sea and swam to the floats themselves.

On the flight deck aft, the men waited in supernatural calm as the chiefs and officers made their head count, even though explosions continued to rock the ship and the flight deck was now starting to slant perceptibly downwards. In fact, at that very moment the seas were swallowing the forecastle and rising up to the level of the flight deck itself. As the bow settled, wreckage and bombs and burning planes in the hangar began to slide and bump forward. It was then that total catastrophe, even greater than that already in progress, struck.

Either it was touched off by one of the fires, or was set off by tumbling as the ship nosed forward, but at 1408 an aerial bomb on the hangar deck forward exploded. Immediately the volatile gases that had been accumulating below were ignited, and the Shokaku was rent by an ominous grumble deep down inside. This was followed by a truly devastating cacophony of "four terrific explosions" followed by several smaller ones as the forward bomb and torpedo magazines were touched off. In a prolonged convulsion of three minutes the Shokaku literally began to blow apart at the seams.

The men gathered aft were caught completely off-guard--they had assumed they had several minutes to evacuate; in reality they now had only seconds. They were sent tumbling and sliding down the flight deck as Shokaku's shattered bow plunged under the waves. Water surged over and across the flight deck and poured in a torrent through the open No.1 elevator into the hangar. The inrush yanked the stricken carrier downward, causing her fantail to rear terrifyingly and suddenly into the sky.

Screaming and frantically trying to grab anything to hold onto, the mass of humanity on Shokaku's flight deck aft slid down the incline to their deaths and a "fiery hell" as they fell headlong into the open and blazing No.3 elevator into the cavernous inferno that had been the hangar. Survivors already in the water were horrified and the sight of the white-clad mass streaming down to incineration in the elevator pit would remain with them for the rest of their lives. The blazing carrier's stern continued to rise, till it was nearly vertical, and in a scene reminiscent of the sinking of the Titanic, then corkscrewed downwards with a "groaning roar" and collapsed into the deep, disappearing amid churning seas, fire and smoke. Bobbing among the wreckage littered waters the scattered patches of survivors began "to sing Shokaku's song with blood tears". The time was scarcely twelve past two----only two minutes had elapsed since the induced explosion. (Position: 12°00' N, 137°46' E)

YT playliste: IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles | Duxford Flying Legends
T}{OR je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.04.2016., 12:47   #2254
Flayer
Why So Serious?

Datum registracije: May 2005
Neznam jel ste vidjeli...fino sam se nasmijao

If you're in control, you aren't going fast enough.
Flayer je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.04.2016., 22:00   #2255
Smoki_Gs
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2008
Lexi,Yorck,Atlanta,Tirpitz,Aoba .... )
Kako je kjut kad enemy CV odluci ne ici na snipe....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_21.55.22-0395.jpg‎
Views:	122
Size:	392.7 kB
ID:	16362   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_21.55.27-0657.jpg‎
Views:	128
Size:	377.4 kB
ID:	16363   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot-16.04.04_21.55.38-0109.jpg‎
Views:	112
Size:	388.3 kB
ID:	16364  

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Smoki_Gs. 04.04.2016. u 22:16.
Smoki_Gs je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.04.2016., 22:55   #2256
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp

Već vidim carnage koji ćeš ti radit s Lexijem.

Enivej, mali top tip za gledanje CV replay-a. Kako bi se vidjele komande avionima potrebno ih je sve selektirati tokom gledanja replay-a. Shift + onoliko gumbi koliko je eskadrila na CV-u. Isprobao danas na jednom svom Shokaku replay-u i radi ko urica. A ja mislio da su CV replay-i za baciti...

Staro 05.04.2016., 11:43   #2257
Lun
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2010
I tako, nakon Kirova, koji je (izuzev topova) škovaca od broda, buđola (T6) je i bez B hulla i retrainanog kapetana - zvijer. Novi kralj T6 cruisera.
Lun je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 05.04.2016., 11:51   #2258
Tvrdi
Sremium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2013
Citiraj:
Autor Lun Pregled postova
I tako, nakon Kirova, koji je (izuzev topova) škovaca od broda, buđola (T6) je i bez B hulla i retrainanog kapetana - zvijer. Novi kralj T6 cruisera.
Je. Iako s Kirovom sam radio dar mar. Odn. više citadelirao s njim nego s Buddyem ali je dosta slabiji oklop i detonira samo tako. Dal je Buddy kralj t6? Je, ako gledamo AP punch (a solidan je i HE) ali nije okretan kao neki drugi brodovi...
Tvrdi je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 05.04.2016., 12:19   #2259
mitra
Premium

Taman odigrao zadnju partiju sa Svetlanom i skupio XP za Kirova...ali...u toj sam ga partiji imao na suparnickoj strani i izbusio sa ga Svetom, uvalio 2 citadele i potopio na kraju...sad neznam da li da se veselim sto sam ga otkljucao ili hehe.
Ugl morat cu imati posebnu taktiku za Kirova kad ga budem vozio...drzi se podazine
Staro 06.04.2016., 14:17   #2260
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp

Ne igram zadnjih dana radi obaveza / posla, pa ne ostaje drugo nego surfati na poslu.

Nove misije za one koji igraju ruske CA, mogućnost osvajanja premum brodova:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/co...steel-contest/

I malo novosti s RU foruma:

- Hipper uskoro dobiva novi Atlantski pramac (u testiranju je trenutno)
- Königsberg dobiva avion
- Atlanta će dobit nekakav buff

Staro 06.04.2016., 14:29   #2261
Lun
Premium
Moj komp

Napokon sam se riješio Pensacole, NO je fin brod. Pensacolini topovi sa normalnim concealmentom. Radar je fenomenalan, dosta DDova se još nije priviklo da postoji. Ostatak WoWs populacije je i dalje retardiran, tako da mi winrate tone.

U dvi partije sa Hiryuom sve skupa 10 potopljenih brodova, confederate i high caliber u svakoj - popušim obje.
Lun je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 06.04.2016., 14:43   #2262
Tvrdi
Sremium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor T}{OR Pregled postova
- Hipper uskoro dobiva novi Atlantski pramac (u testiranju je trenutno)
toooo
Staro 06.04.2016., 14:43   #2263
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp

2 od 6 krakena nafarmanih s Hiryuom su bili porazi. Tako da znam kako ti je.

Pričekaj malo s NO prije konačnog dojma. I Smoki, i ja i još ljudi je na prvu bilo oduševljeno brodom. Da nakon malo duljeg igranja skužiš kako je najteži T8 CA za igrati. Doduše, ti si od prve krenuo s radarom tako da je situacija malo bolja.

Je, puno ekipe ne zna za radar još. Farmanje DD killova s NO je gušt samo takav.

Citiraj:
Autor Lun Pregled postova
Napokon sam se riješio Pensacole...

Staro 06.04.2016., 14:48   #2264
Tvrdi
Sremium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor T}{OR Pregled postova
krenuo s radarom tako da je situacija malo bolja.
Je, puno ekipe ne zna za radar još. Farmanje DD killova s NO je gušt samo takav.
Zadnja 2-3 dana situacija se solidno mijenja...sad ne pale dim kad ih detektaju već bježe ko ludi..il odma na mapi pogleda di je NO i onda na drugu stranu....osim toga ja ne dijelim takvo oduševljenje s radarom...trajanje kolko? 30ak sekundi i onda cooldown 5min...
Staro 06.04.2016., 14:53   #2265
T}{OR
DBS
Moj komp