Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 03.05.2005., 13:24   #1
Bubba
E Pluribus UNIX
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2002
Talking Nemoj kceri MCSE zeta u kucu... A bogami ni Pingvina...

http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/mcse2.htm

"I especially like the four games it comes with - Hearts, FreeCell (so addictive!), Minesweeper, and Solitaire. It's easy to see why XP is considered the ultimate platform for gamers."

"Linux zealots will try to say that their platform isn't plagued by things like email viruses, but with Windows XP I don't gotta worry about emailing viruses to my friends and family at all. The built-in email client Outlook Express does it automatically, in the background. "

"Also, where is Microsoft Office for Linux, Windows Media Player for Linux and Outlook Express for Linux? Nowhere to be found. If I can't type a letter, make a spreadsheet, or email anyone with Linux, why on earth would I ever put it on my desktop?"

"Jorge Lopez is a DeVry graduate with an MCSE certification and is currently working as a Windows LAN Administrator."

Jos malo genijalnosti s iste domene, samo s "druge strane":
http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/linuxbeat3.htm

"I was recently handed the task (thanks, mom) of replacing my grandmother's ancient Macintosh with something she could use to connect to the Internet just to send email. Some background: My grandma Helen is 89 years old, is always smiling, has a touch of Alzheimer's, and for the last decade or so, she has been running Macintosh System 7.5 on an old LC II."

"I also got MS Office running under CrossOver. The thought of my grandmother running MS sickens me, because I love my grandma, but my mom said to make her system as easy and compatible as possible."

"She can watch DVDs with Mplayer as long as she remembers to use the ++dvd flag when she compiles it."

"She lives in a small condominium by herself, so I don't know if she's planning on running a network or not. I installed Samba and the DHCP server just in case so she'd be good to go if she wanted to hook up a few more boxes or even get her own intranet going."
Staro 07.05.2005., 01:25   #2
stef
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2004
Bakica s Alzehaimerom na pragu 90-te kao Linux njubi
stef je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 07.05.2005., 16:22   #3
big_B
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2004
Citiraj:
"She lives in a small condominium by herself, so I don't know if she's planning on running a network or not. I installed Samba and the DHCP server just in case so she'd be good to go if she wanted to hook up a few more boxes or even get her own intranet going."
:clap: :clap: : lol2 : : lol2 : : lol2 : : lol2 : : lol2 : : roller :

Baka je luuuuuuuda....... LOOOOOOL

Oglas
Odgovori

Uređivanje

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno