Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 18.01.2006., 22:14   #1
Jelc
Super Moderators

Datum registracije: May 2002
Doom 3 i Quake 4 Brilliant highlights

DOOM 3/RoE

This is a modified shader for Doom 3 and RoE that gives high quality dynamic highlights and enhances the 3D look of the surfaces. Any hardware capable of the ARB 2.0 path can run this mod. Regarding performance, it favours math power over memory bandwidth as this is the current trend.

-------------
Features:
-------------

:: Dynamic highlights ::
Using the original specular mapping from the game, my shader adjusts the highlight falloff separately per pixel.

:: Highlight masking ::
Like in the built-in shader, the specular map is also used to mask the highlights from less shiny surfaces.

-----------------
What's new:
-----------------

- Redesigned lighting to process the specular highlights separately from the diffuse lighting. This allows the highlight to position differently from the diffuse which can lead to more realism.
- Added a new splash screen.

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Bril...ghlights;55113
471.32 KB

Quake 4

A modified shader for Quake 4 (and D3/RoE as a separate mod) that gives high quality dynamic highlights and enhaces the 3D look of surfaces.

- Dynamic highlights. Using the original specular mapping from the game, my shader adjusts the highlight falloff separately per pixel.

- Highlight masking. Like in the built-in shader, the specular map is also used to mask the highlights from less shiny surfaces.

- Compatibility. Any hardware capable of the ARB 2.0 path can run this mod.

- Performance. BH mod favours math power over memory bandwidth as this is the current trend.

http://quake4.filefront.com/file/;55174
510.74 KB
Jelc je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglas

Oglas
Oglasni prostor

Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke