Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 31.07.2018., 06:53   #1
notly1988
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2018
AMD Catalyst 15.200.1012.2 Win 8.1 Mod - VSR for HD7/R7/R9

So as the title itself says it's about modified drivers for the owners of the above maps ... the drivers are modified and only apply to win 8.1 x64 ... anyone who is keen to experiment and little bitter when testing vsr here is some fun stuff ... so all you need to try the drivers is uninstalling the existing drivers and installing these modified drivers ... link

In short, I miss too much. All this and more details can be viewed here. Http://www.forums.guru3d.com/showthr...?t=397877..and there are links and detailed explanations of what to do. . Mostly the thing is neatly slammed in most of the monitors that are connected to either the two outputs and the dp ... the less those who have a hdmi connection have a problem or the worst option of the vsr .. the gloom needs to be done to make the thing pluck properly. .

1) Uninstall Catalyst Install Manager and all AMD software.

2) Let DDU restart in Safe Mode, clean the drivers.

3) Restarted in Disable Signature Enforcement Mode

4) Installed 15.2.

Just to mention this is only for those who know what they are doing .. if you are not too slim or smart enough do not indulge in this ..

And now here's something for us users of windowsa 7 .. the procedure is a lot simpler and the thing or doing or nerad is not full of annoying..what i did doing..hoot the last beta drive with the admin site..link in my case they were 15.3 x64 BETA drivers..because I was not allowed to uninstall the 14.12 omega driver I just ran old with these beta drivers .. although it's a recommendation to make a clean installation I did not do it .. that's me. but we're going to go further since we've put the 15.3 beta driver all the more you need these vsr cmd files that you can download from here .. download the files and get two small files .. one is called Hawai and another Tahiti .. i suppose the file names themselves they speak for themselves .. I am therefore kidding about the names of the chips of atak card .. so when we have these two files it is enough to click on one of them (double) in my case Tahiti chip..wait a second to cmd to do its and restart komp .. and ola we got this..http: //www.p ohrani.com/f/E/5a/eZNGko...rezolucija.png .. so the 2k resolution is here ... just to mention that I did not try this on x86 windozs 7 but on x64 and everything i wrote so i made and did eh i even had back an old bios from 7970 to see if i vsr slash and there and it was all ok no problem .... but of course i would have been back again i bios from the r9 280x back and thing let go back ..a kratko vsr šljaka i na 7970 kao i na R9 280x bez problema, barem u mom slučaju .... za ove dječake koji imaju win 8 sve što ih dalje zanima sam gore navedeno .. eh da je jedini igra na kojem sam isprobao vsr it is cod 4 because i have nothing else in my hand and there to dor it neatly .. i do not forget to note .. the situation around vsr gave the plum or does not quite amount to how the graph is connected to the monitor thing is similar to those of those who have win 8th most importantly for those who are connected with two or more dp less problems are those who are connected with the hdmi cable. you need less attention to that .. I guess some future drivers from amd will correct all these bugs and disadvantages and allow their users normal use of vsr .. here it would be this .. if there are some ambiguities about this if I can help please ask.
notly1988 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglas

Oglas
Oglasni prostor

Odgovori

Uređivanje

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno