Lewis
Freelancer
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2007
Citiraj:
Autor Drug Brko Pregled postova
Ebo poster, 3D print treba

Ali ja i dalje sam uz Mladena
Print ovoga na nekom SLSL printeru (zbog kolicine materijala) bit te kostao vise nego prava .
Staro 19.02.2020., 22:19   #7232
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
US Navy orders AMD + nVidia powered supercomputer with 590TB of RAM
Citiraj:
Supercomputer manufacturer Cray is building a machine for the US Navy that will be packed with AMD’s Epyc Rome cores and nVidia’s Volta GPUs. Built on the Shasta platform, it'll boast a performance of 12.8 petaflops, which makes it one of the top 20 most powerful supercomputers in the world today. As you would imagine, the supercomputer will feature some serious hardware, including 290,304 AMD EPYC 7002-series processor cores, 112 nVidia Volta V100 GPUs, and a 200 gigabit per second Cray Slingshot network interconnect. There’ll also be an incredible 590TB of memory, which should be enough for a few Chrome tabs, and 14 petabytes of usable storage, including 1PB of NVMe-based SSDs.
AMD EPYC 7662 and EPYC 7532 launched
Citiraj:
The AMD EPYC 7662 is a 64-core and 128-thread processor with 256MB of L3 cache. The chip has a TDP of 225W matching the highest-end mainstream (e.g. non- EPYC 7H12) CPUs. The AMD EPYC 7532 is a 32-core and 64-thread processor with 256MB of L3 cache. The chip has a TDP of 200W. That means that this chip, like the 64-core EPYC 7662, is an eight CCD design. In other words, it has eight chiplets that are attached to the central I/O die. Each has 4 cores and 32MB of L3 cache active per chiplet.
Izvor: TechSpot i ServeTheHome
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 19.02.2020., 22:55   #7233
thunderbird
Premijum AMDebil
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2004
Citiraj:
Autor The Exiled Pregled postova
There’ll also be an incredible 590TB of memory, which should be enough for a few Chrome tabs
PRC!
Staro 23.02.2020., 13:46   #7234
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Nisam ovo vidio, isplivala prva b550

http://www.tomshardware.com/amp/news...board-features
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.02.2020., 14:23   #7235
Mladenxy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
To je falilo najviše, ak bude cc 550-600 kn + 1400 kn Ryzen 3600 i puna šaka brade. Sve tip top, zadnji krik tehnike za male novce. Dođe mi žao kaj ne kupujem novi komp.
Mladenxy je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.02.2020., 14:31   #7236
Brko
Protupožarac
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
Da, samo tko bi onda kupovao X570 ploče? Dobro su to oni proračunali.
Brko je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.02.2020., 14:56   #7237
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Drug Brko Pregled postova
Da, samo tko bi onda kupovao X570 ploče? Dobro su to oni proračunali.
I dalje svi koji kupuju pc višeg budžeta/ranga, trebaju nešto ozbiljnije (određeni broj konektora i sl.), overclockeri i sl. - jer mislim da će se nastaviti praksa sa B čipsetima da je 4 phase vrm plafon...

Po meni B550 ne znači ništa, ništa ne mjenja u grand sheme... Čak i ako se potvrdi pci-e 4.0 support, njeni kupci - mainstreameri ga ne trebaju

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Manuel Calavera. 23.02.2020. u 15:03.
Staro 23.02.2020., 15:09   #7238
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Uglavnom, riječ je o za OEM tržište prepravljenoj B450 ploči.
Staro 07.03.2020., 17:12   #7239
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
According to the latest roadmap, AMD will be launching its Zen 3 CPU architecture this year in two key product families, the 4th Generation Ryzen 4000 series desktop processors and the 3rd Generation EPYC Milan server processors.

AMD has listed Zen 3 as 7nm (previously referred to as 7nm+) since it caused confusion as many thought it was AMD referring to TSMC's 7nm EUV node but the company has stated that they've not unveiled the process node officially as of yet and will do so at a later date. Coming to the new roadmap, we see Zen 3 (7nm) listed as a 2020 part with Zen 4 (5nm) replacing in in 2021. Since the Zen 3 parts are shipping in late 2020, it is highly likely that Zen 4 chips would follow suit and could hit the market by end of 2021 or even early 2022.
Čini mi se da je AMD odlučio čvrsto držati se roadmapa (izbaciti zen 3 do kraja godine), a da je ovaj 7nm EUV (ilitiga 7nm+) još uvijek li-la, odnosno nisu sigurni da li će do tada biti dovoljno zreo, te da ako ne bude šibaju ga na običan 7nm, jer će ionako performance gain većinom doći od nove arhitekture (IPC)

https://wccftech.com/amd-zen-3-ryzen...e-2020-launch/
Staro 07.03.2020., 18:09   #7240
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

AMD Financial Analyst Day 2020 Round-Up: Laying a path for bigger & better things
Citiraj:
AMD’s first Financial Analyst Day since 2017 has just wrapped up. In the last three years AMD has undergone a dramatic change, launching its Zen CPU architecture, and greatly improving the trajectory of a company that was flirting with bankruptcy a few years ago. And now that AMD’s foundation is once again secure, the company has gathered to once again talk to its loyal (and looking at stock prices, now much richer) investors and how it’s planning to use this success to push into bigger and better things. The big takeaway from the financial side of AMD is of course that the company is profitable. After at one point having more debts than cash, careful spending on AMD’s part along with the success of their Zen CPUs and recent GPUs has lifted AMD’s fortunes greatly. The company is now consistently profitable, revenues are growing, and at the same time it’s able to deliver results to shareholders while still using their new success to increase investments in critical R&D.

As a result, the AMD of 2020 is a much different company than the AMD of 2017. Instead of needing to survive, as was the case in 2017, AMD in 2020 gets to thrive. And as a result CEO Dr. Lisa Su is looking to taking AMD on to bigger and better things; to leverage AMD’s strengths to grow the company’s market share and take advantage of new opportunities, all while continuing her successful strategy of focused execution. The big focus here (though far from sole) is on the data center market. Long the breadbasket of Intel and increasingly nVidia as well, it’s a highly profitable market that continues to grow. And it’s a market that slipped away from AMD, and which they’re now clawing back on the strength of their EPYC processors. Over the next 5 years AMD wants to take a much bigger piece of the total data center pie, and in fact the company expects to cross 10% market share of data center CPUs this next quarter. Which, by our reckoning, would be the first time they've hit that kind of market share in a decade (if not more), showing just how much things have changed for AMD.
Izvor: AnadTech
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 07.03.2020., 18:13   #7241
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Over the next 5 years AMD wants to take a much bigger piece of the total data center pie, and in fact the company expects to cross 10% market share of data center CPUs this next quarter. Which, by our reckoning, would be the first time they've hit that kind of market share in a decade (if not more), showing just how much things have changed for AMD.
Ovo sam već negdje pročitao i bome iznimno ambiciozna očekivanja. Jer su od 2017 sa prvim epycom, do kraja prošle godine sa manje od 1% došli do nekih 5%, pa sad u kvartal-dva to planiraju poduplati. Nisam siguran koliko je realno, no ako je istinito mora da sklapaju ugovore kao mutavi

EDIT

Bome sam blesav, ako su u cca 2 i pol godine (10 kvartala) povećali marketshare minimalno 400% (prvi Epyc sa 1% na 5%), onda dva? kvartala (ako misle još i na idući Q2) sa 100% porastom (sa 5% na 10%) nije toliko ekstreman porast, malo brže nego prvi epyc (25% brži rast)

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Manuel Calavera. 07.03.2020. u 18:21.
Staro 07.03.2020., 18:19   #7242
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Da, izgleda da je istina, jer sam Intel više ne zavarava nikoga, pa ni samog sebe oko toga u kojem smjeru je AMD krenul. Mislim da ni AMD nije očekival baš ovakav (pozitivan) obrat u odnosu na samo koju godinu prije Zen arhitekture.
Staro 07.03.2020., 18:24   #7243
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Malo sam bacio matematiku (editirao gore post) i nije to tako nerazumno. Nije prvi epyc uopće loš posao odradio. Čak se ni ne zna koliko ispod 1% su bili, u nekim izvorima su zaokruživali na 1%, a negdje pisali manje od 1%. Znači minimalno je napravio porast od 400% u nepunih 10 kvartala
Staro 07.03.2020., 18:33   #7244
Psycho
Master Of Disaster
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2002
Da su vendori i brandovi bili spremni za potraznju presli bi oni taj postotak vec, ali slaba pripremljenost i sada koronavirus je utjecao na usporen rast ovaj kvartal. problem je mozda jedino sta financijski analiticari ne vide utjecaj AMDa na kompletno trziste te vec valuiraju rast AMDa u tu cijenu koja je trenutno. priblizno 50$ vrijednosti jer je kao u toj vrijednosti uracunat buduci rast AMDa na svim 'platformama' a meni se to uopce ne cini tako.

ipak njihovi postotci u prezentaciji(RDNA2) mi nista ne znaci jer je sve procjenjeno Power(Performance. op. MC) Per Watt, treba vidjeti kad pocnu izlaziti prvi primjerci i real world/sinteticki testovi pa cemo znati puno vise. slijedecih 2 -3 mjeseca lagano strpljen-spasen

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Psycho. 07.03.2020. u 18:56.
Psycho je offline