Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 21.09.2022., 11:22   #361
Bub0
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2019
Mene još uvijek čudi 192 bitna sabirnica na 80 tier grafici. Znam da je to zbog memorijske konfiguracije, ali nije li to malo premaleno za taj tier grafe. Ako se već cilja neki 4k gaming u visokim detaljima i fps-u, mislim da nije mjesto 192 bit sabirnici u toj kategoriji.
No, očito je da je bilo glupo predstaviti 4070 karticu po cijeni 4080 kartice pa je ovako ispalo.
Bub0 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2022., 11:55   #362
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
RTX 4080 12GB je prepakirana RTX 4070 i to je jasno ko dan, a napravili su to namjerno, tak da srednji rang mogu prodati za 400$ više, nego prošlu RTX 3070 seriju i to je to.

I kad napokon stigne, RTX 4070 bude prepakirana RTX 4060 s cijenom koja priliči xx70 rangu kartice i za nVidiju to je novo normalno.

Jebu ljude u zdrav mozak i sa svakom generacijom zapravo nude manje za više novaca, dok cijelu stvar prikazuju kao napredak i korak naprijed.

Apple efekt u punom naletu kod nVidije.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 21.09.2022., 12:06   #363
Dr. Strange

Datum registracije: Aug 2020
Citiraj:
Autor The Exiled Pregled postova
I još su k tome DLSS 3 "zaključali" na isključivo nove RTX 4000 modele.
Naravno da su zaključali kad su sav rast u performansama bazirali na tome, DLSS 3.0 na starijim serijama bi im ubilo prodaju nove, a i onda nebi bilo ono 2x on raster, 4x on RT.
Dr. Strange je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2022., 12:16   #364
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

To je to, pa znamo o kakvoj firmi je riječ. Obzirom da za Kožnu Jaketu već koriste AI generirani avatar, kad ga i više ne bude na ovom svijetu i dalje će "on" i njegov kult ličnosti preCtavljati nove nVidia proizvode.
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
When a DLSS 3 game comes out, and you own a GeForce RTX 30 Series or 20 Series graphics card or laptop, you can use DLSS 2 Super Resolution in that title.

So if you own a GeForce RTX 30 or 20 Series, you would get DLSS 2 + Reflex. Even if a game is labeled as a "DLSS 3 Game".
Izvor: nVidia
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
Staro 21.12.2023., 18:19   #365
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

KrfTiIsusovu, ovaj Intel direktor ne može bez plasiranja kojekakvih mudrosti u eter, tako da danas saznajemo kak se nVidiji posrećilo, a da je Pat stručLJak ostal u Intelu, danas bi bili alfa i omega svega u galaksiji.
Citiraj:
Intel CEO says nVidia’s AI dominance is pure luck — nVidia VP fires back, says Intel lacked vision and execution
Citiraj:
Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger has publicly characterized nVidia’s AI industry success as being purely accidental. According to the current CEO of Intel, the firm’s fortunes took a dive when he left, but it is again on the path to glory. In a wide-ranging interview with Gelsinger, hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), the Intel boss told attendees that nVidia CEO Jensen Huang “got extraordinarily lucky.” He went on to lament Intel giving up the Larrabee project, which could have made Intel just as ‘lucky,’ in his view. However, the VP of Applied Deep Learning Research at nVidia, Bryan Catanzaro, took to Twitter / X earlier today to dismiss Gelsinger’s hot take on the status quo in the AI hardware industry, saying Intel lacked the vision and execution to succeed in its prior initiatives.
Izvor: Tom's Hardware
Staro 20.03.2024., 15:03   #366
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Citiraj:
nVidia Blackwell GeForce RTX to feature same 5nm-based TSMC 4N foundry node as GB100 AI GPU
Citiraj:
Following Monday's blockbuster announcements of the "Blackwell" architecture and nVidia's B100, B200, and GB200 AI GPUs, all eyes are now on its client graphics derivatives, or the GeForce RTX GPUs that implement "Blackwell" as a graphics architecture. Leading the effort will be the new GB202 ASIC, a successor to the AD102 powering the current RTX 4090. This will be nVidia's biggest GPU with raster graphics and ray tracing capabilities. The GB202 is rumored to be followed by the GB203 in the premium segment, the GB205 a notch lower, and the GB206 further down the stack. Kopite7kimi, a reliable source with nVidia leaks, says that the GB202 silicon will be built on the same TSMC 4N foundry node as the GB100.

TSMC 4N is a derivative of the company's mainline N4P node, the "N" in 4N stands for nVidia. This is a nodelet that TSMC designed with optimization for nVidia SoCs. TSMC still considers the 4N as a derivative of the 5nm EUV node. There is very little public information on the power- and transistor density improvements of the TSMC 4N over TSMC N5. For reference, the N4P, which TSMC regards as a 5nm derivative, offers a 6% transistor-density improvement, and a 22% power efficiency improvement. In related news, Kopite7kimi says that with "Blackwell," nVidia is focusing on enlarging the L1 caches of the streaming multiprocessors (SM), which suggests a design focus on increasing the performance at an SM-level.
Izvor: TechPowerUp
EDIT:

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 22.03.2024. u 09:25.
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Uređivanje

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno