Ime
Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 10.10.2005., 19:29   #1
Coolio

Datum registracije: Nov 2004
Problem sa folderom

Imam problem: Reinstalira san windowse priko starih, i sad nikako nemogu otvoriti folder sa mojim imenom u "documents and settings", piše acess denied! Kako da ga probijem ako itko zna molim vas...
Staro 10.10.2005., 19:34   #2
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Probaj s Total Commanderom....taj obično otvara sve živo i neživo. Ak nejde probaj desni klik na taj folder, properties, security i tam podesi da moreš ti kao korisnik otvoriti folder.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 10.10.2005., 20:23   #3
Coolio

Datum registracije: Nov 2004
Evo naša sam na microsoftovoj stranici help za ovakav problem...

1. Turn off Simple File Sharing: a. Click Start, and then click My Computer.
b. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
c. Under Advanced Settings, click to clear the Use simple file sharing (Recommended) check box, and then click OK.

2. Right-click the folder that you want to take ownership of, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Security tab, and then click OK on the Security message, if one appears.
4. Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
5. In the Name list, click your user name, Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the Administrators group.

If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
6. Click OK.

You may receive the following error message, where Folder is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of:
You do not have permission to read the contents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control? All permissions will be replaced if you press Yes.
7. Click Yes.
8. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and the folder contents.
If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
9. Click OK
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno