Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 17.05.2011., 22:03   #181
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
ECS A75F-A Llano APU FM1 ploča

Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) introduces the latest AMD based motherboard series – ECS Black Deluxe A75F-A, and ECS mainstream series A75F-M and A75F-M2 motherboards. ECS A75 series motherboards powered by AMD Hudson D3 chipset support the latest AMD A series APU. ECS Black Deluxe A75F-A, A75F-M and A75F-M2 all support the latest AMD A series APU with AMD Hudson D3 chipset and AMD FM-1 socket. With native USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0Gb/s powered by AMD Hudson D3 chipset, ECS A75 series represents the official arrival of new age of high transportation speed, and that USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0Gb/s have also officially become the basic equipment for every computer.

The most obvious part is the CPU socket with the 905-pin FM1 socket and this is also what seems to be the main reason for AMD's change to its CPU cooler retention mechanism. We saw the split design being demonstrated by ASRock at CeBIT earlier this year and it now makes a lot more sense, as the FM1 socket and the AM3+ will be sharing the same CPU coolers. The PWM design is really basic, to the extent that we're almost surprised had we not seen AMD's in-house testing board already. We're looking at what appears to be a 4+1 phase design. The board has a simple 4-pin +12V connector rather than the now almost standard 8-pin one which together with the PWM design is suggesting that we're looking at a fairly power frugal set of CPUs.
Izvor: VR-Zone i techPowerUp

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 21.05.2011. u 01:14.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 17.05.2011., 22:33   #182
Visage
8-bit Gen.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2004
Koje su im folirancije s trpanjem toliko PCI-a? Prve dvije godine (s pocetka PCI-e price) izbacise gomilu ploca s 1x-e chupercima, za koje osim ponekog TV Tunera, prakticno nista drugo nije postojalo. Onda konacno trziste pocne loviti vlak, i vise manje, sve se 'ponovi' korisno na expressu. Onda neko vrijeme, redovita praksa je bila jedan ili max dva PCI-a. Pobacah vise manje sve s PCI-a i sad mi pocnu redati PCI, upravo kad hocu vidjeti vise PCI-e tracnica? Gledam dosta najnovijih ploca i po 3x PCI-a uopce nije slucajnost. Pa kaj to delate?

>>>> PCE kante 2012 <<

>>>>>>>>> PCE & ostalo <<<<<

>>>>>>> Što sam Slušao? <<<<<<

>>>>> Gimnastika za Okulare & LCD Addendum<<<<

>>>>> P o s t ... M j e s e c a <<<<

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:41.
Visage je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 18.05.2011., 13:13   #183
Overclock
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2009
Zato jer su strahovito zajebali s ukidanjem PCI slotova, ljudi imaju vrhunskih audio-media-controller PCI kartica koje su platili 500-1000$ i zasto bi svoje prodavali u bezcjenje i kupovali uber skupe nove i losije samo radi konektora? i velika vecina je povukla pametan potez i odjebala ploce ako su imali izbora...
Overclock je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.05.2011., 14:02   #184
Elpresidente1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2009
Ja mislim da je aljkavost i štednja, vjerojatno će bit matx verzija, pa su na ovo samo nakeljili ta tri slota, točno kolko valjda čipset podržava.
Elpresidente1 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.05.2011., 20:52   #185
McG
-------

Asus 990FX Sabertooth AM3+ ploča

With the socket AM3+ platform, Asus wants to rally around its top motherboard brands, including Republic of Gamers (ROG), with the Asus Crosshair V Formula, and the The Ultimate Force (TUF) Sabertooth 990FX, for AMD's next top of the line 990FX chipset that is designed to run up to four discrete graphics cards. The 990FX Sabertooth keeps up with the color scheme of the other TUF-series members. It boasts of highly durable components. The AM3+ socket is powered by a 10-phase Digi+ VRM. It is wired to four DDR3 DIMM slots supporting dual-channel DDR3-1866 MHz memory, and connects to the 990FX chipset over a HyperTransport 3.1 link.
Expansion slots include four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 (configurable as x16/x4/x8/x8, x16/x4/x16/NC, depending on how they're populated); The electrical x4 slot is wired to the SB950 southbridge, and is placed there to hold PCI-Express SSDs. One each of PCI-E x1 and PCI make for the rest of the expansion. Storage connectivity includes six internal SATA 6 Gb/s ports supporting RAID, two internal SATA 3 Gb/s from a third-party controller, one power-eSATA/USB combo, and one normal eSATA on the rear panel. Other connectivity features include 8+2 channel HD audio driven by Realtek ALC892 with optical SPDIF output, one gigabit Ethernet connection, four USB 3.0 ports (two rear, two by header), a number of USB 2.0 ports, and Firewire. The 990FX supports a number of Asus-exclusive features including UEFI BIOS with EZMode, MemOK, Ceram!x heatsinks, etc.
Izvor: techPowerUp
Staro 20.05.2011., 10:26   #186
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
MSI 990FXA-GD80 Socket AM3+ Motherboard Detailed

Earlier referred to as "Big Bang Conqueror", MSI's next top-end AMD platform motherboard has emerged under its final name, 990FXA-GD80. The socket AM3+ motherboard that supports AMD's upcoming FX series processors, is based on the AMD 990FX + SB950 chipset. The CPU is powered by a 10-phase VRM that makes use of tantalum-core capacitors, and SFC chokes (that don't whine), driver-MOSFETs (DrMOS). Expansion slots include four PCI-Express 2.0 x16, supporting NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX; two PCI-E x1, and a PCI.

Storage is mostly care of the southbridge, all its six SATA 6 Gb/s ports are assigned as internal ports; a third-party SATA 3 Gb/s controller handles rear-panel eSATA. There are two USB 3.0 controllers, driving two ports on the rear panel, and two via an angled internal header. Other connectivity includes 8+2 channel HD audio with THX TruStudio Pro support, gigabit Ethernet, and FireWire. A number of MSI-exclusives are bundled, including MSI-designed graphical UEFI setup program (click BIOS), and OC Genie II that is overclocking with side-wheels. Expect the MSI 990FXA-GD80 to be out in mid-June, at a US $175~$250 price range.
Izvor: techpowerup; mygarage.ro

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: bluefluid. 20.05.2011. u 10:37.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 20.05.2011., 15:05   #187
McG
-------

AMD A-Series, FX-Series preliminary pricing revealed - kak je i bilo predviđano; osmerojezgreni Bulldozer ~300$, dok najjači četverojezgreni Llano ide za za manje od 200$.
Staro 20.05.2011., 19:42   #188
Visage
8-bit Gen.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2004
Citiraj:
Autor Overclock Pregled postova
Zato jer su strahovito zajebali s ukidanjem PCI slotova, ljudi imaju vrhunskih audio-media-controller PCI kartica koje su platili 500-1000$ i zasto bi svoje prodavali u bezcjenje
Sve je to imalo tezinu - ali prije. Ali ako imas pro kartu ili kartu koja je komunikacija s vecim sustavom, onda ti ne gine ili upgrade ili krepaj! Prodaja na vrijeme i kupovina novog sucelja. Nemilosrdno ali nema ti druge, jer isprike ne smije biti za nestabilnost od podrske, a podrska za "legacy" danas brzo postaje dovidjorno. Jer mogu se po$vetiti jedino najnovijem i zadnjem. Tako nazalost kaze praksa, bez obzira sto ne legne dobro uz skupe karte. Jedan PCI kao legacy (dva plafon) i to je to.

Zeljeznicki promet na Asusici vec bolje izgleda

Visage je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 20.05.2011., 22:25   #189
pinkskin
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
jel ovi gore procevi imaju baš toliko modula, npr. FX-8110 jel ima 4 modula ili 8 modula?

pinkskin je offline   Reply With Quote