Ime
Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 04.12.2019., 13:59   #181
killah_tm
Premium

Datum registracije: May 2004
Crypto Pro, or CPRO, is the secondary token of Bitdollar Fund, a collectively managed, blue-chip cryptocurrency fund. CPRO can only be earned through contributions to the Bitdollar Fund community and can not be purchased from the Fund directly. CPRO holders that pass a KYC indentity screen and do not reside in a restricted country can also collectively stake part of Bitdollar Fund’s management and performance fees, providing additional reasons to hold the token on a long term basis. While it is hard to determine the future price of CPRO, it is our estimate that it will be roughly 5% of the value of our primary token, Bitdollar. Since Bitdollar will sell for $1 during Phase 1 of the ICO, we estimate the value of CPRO to be $0.05, or five US cents.

http://t.me/BitdollarFundBountyBot?start=554790448
killah_tm je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.12.2019., 14:10   #182
killah_tm
Premium

Blobflow is a currency that is decentralized and has the mission of fiat currency exchanges. Stable coins traded in the active environment of Bloodflow shopping, like bitcoin, replace and complement coins. The Blobflow ecosystem hosts BLOB stable coins and FLOW utility governance token within it. Blobs are fully decentralized and governed by FLOW utility token holders. Blobflow's mission is to strengthen the cryptocurrency and blockchain to ensure acceptance by the masses, with the aim of creating a more fairly functioning monetary system. Read more on ICO Announcement website.

Dobije se 6750 coina...

https://t.me/BlobFlowAirdropBot?start=554790448
Staro 09.12.2019., 12:47   #183
killah_tm
Premium

Icon (icx) giveaway

https://wn.nr/FANJp3
Staro 09.12.2019., 12:59   #184
killah_tm
Premium

Electroneum se majna sa mobom, skinete app sa trg playa i dovoljno je svakih 7 dana se ulogirati i kliknuti extend. Inace aplikacija nemora raditi i ne trosi bateriju posto se radi o cloud majnanju.

Tko zeli evo moj ref code: CCE498 jer onda i vi dobivate postotak od moj majnanja
Staro 09.12.2019., 16:01   #185
killah_tm
Premium

Pi Network - majnanje putem moba, kao etn.*
Projekat izgleda jako dobro.
Nakon sto skinete app lijevo gore su 3 crtice koje kliknete i odete na profil te napravite account verification putem sms ili facebooka.
App nemora stalno raditi, svaka 24h se dobije obavijest da se klikne mine i to je to.
Objavljeno da ce se trejdat uskoro na aacoin exchange po cijeni od 0.16$...

minepi.com/killahtm
Odgovori

Uređivanje

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno