Staro 13.06.2022., 11:40   #1201
Mirkopoter
Mirko, a ne Harry
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2009
Citiraj:
Autor Bruno_Rv Pregled postova
Vjerojatno bila cijena bez pdva pa ispravili

Takve stvari ne pitaš nego narucis ako ti treba grafa. 2060 je starija ali jača od 3050 koja je dosta skuplja . Iako je to vjerojatno bila greška a ne nekakva akcija.
A jbg kad se ne razumijem, ali naručio sam po toj “akcijskoj” cijeni. Sad je pitanje hoće li otkazati.
Staro 13.06.2022., 13:05   #1202
spawn
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2004
Nema tu puno filozofije. Na brzinu yt 2060 vs neka novija i nabava da vidis ostale cijene i to je to. . Naravno ako ti treba. Bila je ta grafa i za 2250kn, isto dobra cijena.
spawn je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.06.2022., 14:33   #1203
darkijas
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2006
Jel se isplati dati 300kn vise za rtx 2060 12gb u odnosu na rtx 2060 6gb
darkijas je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.06.2022., 17:46   #1204
spawn
Premium
Moj komp

Ovisi koliko novaca ces dati za tu grafu i sta igras. Ako za jos malo vecu razliku mozes dobit nesto bolje s 8gb onda radije to.
Staro 29.06.2022., 17:40   #1205
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Scammers may have found a way to hide defective memory on used mining GPUs
Citiraj:
As anyone could have predicted, cryptocurrency miners are looking to unload their used GPUs now that it may no longer be profitable to mine Ethereum and other blockchain assets. Before you buy a card at a potentially steep discount, though, be aware that you might not end up getting what you thought you were purchasing. That's true in any situation in which you've decided to buy a used GPU (or anything preowned), but you should be especially cautious now that the cryptocurrency market is tumbling.

While large scale mining operations can afford to ride out the downturn in hopes of a recovery, casual miners and medium sized mining outfits are flooding the market with used GPUs. Plus there's the looming switch to Ethereum 2.0, which could drastically drop the demand for GPUs among miners. It's no coincidence that GPU prices continue to fall in general—as we wrote about earlier this week, Radeon graphics cards have plunged below MSRP in some markets, and GeForce cards are not far behind. This is not solely because of crypto, but the correlation over time (and particularly more recently) is certainly hard to ignore. Here's where things get tricky, though. You never know exactly what you're getting when you purchase a used graphics card, and there are reports that miners are scamming people by somehow masking defective memory on their GPUs.

These reports all seem to trace back to an Chinese forum post, in which in the OP warns, "Don't buy a mining card," according to a Google translation. The poster claims they bought a used MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Suprim X for around half the retail value, and then discovered that 2GB of GDDR6 memory was defective. In normal situations, defective VRAM would prevent a graphics card from running. But according to the poster, the card was modified to essentially mask the defective memory and continue to function with 8GB of GDDR6 instead of 10GB.

There's a Chinese-language video at Bilibili that purportedly shows this mod, and from what we can gather, it's a matter of pulling the card's BIOS and tweaking it to ignore the memory addresses for the dead RAM. Note that we're not 100 percent that this is what's going on, that's just what it looks like from what we can glean from the video. Another explanation posed in the thread is that it's a fake card and/or a GeForce RTX 3070 Ti modded to be recognized as a GeForce RTX 3080. However, the OP claims to have confirmed that it is actually a GeForce RTX 3080 with 2GB of defective memory.

Buying a previously owned card that was used to mine crypto doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a defective unit or one that can't perform as well as new. In many cases, the GPU is actually running under spec, because that's not the component that does the heavy lifting. It's mostly about the memory. At this point, it's probably better to wait for the next-gen models anyway, if for no other reason than to see what impact they have on prices for current-gen cards. If you do buy a used card, though, you might want to give it a good cleaning (dust off those fan blades and vents) and reapply the thermal paste, if you're comfortable doing that.
Izvor: HotHardware
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.06.2022., 21:27   #1206
spawn
Premium
Moj komp

U prijevodu, sve više ljudi će lagati da se kartica koristila za mining. Lažu i sad, ali bit će toga i više i kod nas.
Staro 29.06.2022., 23:59   #1207
Mirkopoter
Mirko, a ne Harry
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2009
S obzirom da cijene novih padaju, ne vidim razlog zašto bi kupovao polovnu grafu više.
Staro 30.06.2022., 00:01   #1208
maXonja
bu
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2017
Ako je nova 8k, a polovnu dobiješ recimo za 5-6k onda ne vidim razloga zašto ne
maXonja je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.06.2022., 01:03   #1209
stitrek
Premium

Datum registracije: Feb 2021
Citiraj:
Autor maXonja Pregled postova
Ako je nova 8k, a polovnu dobiješ recimo za 5-6k onda ne vidim razloga zašto ne
Kod skupih kartica je garancija dosta bitna, zato nije pametno kupovati polovne skupe kartice kojima brzo istice garancija ili je uopce nemaju, jedino ako se poznaje prodavatelj te dali je sa karticom rudareno.
Uz to brzo ce doci nove generacije kartica, tako da ce trziste biti prepuno i cijene polovnih ce jos vise ici dolje svaki mjesec.
stitrek je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.06.2022., 06:27   #1210
maXonja
bu
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2017
Većina kartica ima garanciju još 1.5-2 godine, neke i više ako tvornički dolaze sa više od 3 god tako da što se toga tiče nije problem
Kad bi tako razmišljao onda nebi nikad kupio karticu jer kad izađe nova generacija onda će biti skupo, kad malo padnu cijene onda će većbiti staro i izlazit će nova generacija itd.
maXonja je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.07.2022., 14:24   #1211
gazda099
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2009
koji je sirac ovim našim dućanima, oni još žive u 2021g
gazda099 je offline   Reply With Quote