Vidim ova runda ploča počinje sa podrškom i za CrossfireX i SLi. Konačno

Overhaul je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 25.05.2011., 23:23   #212
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Gigabyte Llano APU ploče

Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2H FM1 Llano APU
Let’s start with the GA-A75M-UD2H which some pictures have already leaked of via a Greek website. However, the board we’ve seen is quite different for whatever reason. For starters the slot layout differs, as the board we saw had two x16 PCI Express slot with the secondary slot having four lanes worth of bandwidth and two PCI slots. The earlier leak has a x1 PCI Express slot in lieu of one of the PCI slots. Our board appears to be an earlier revision and it didn’t have the final heatsink, but otherwise most of the on-board features are the same with five SATA 6Gbps ports, a USB 3.0 pin-header for two ports, two USB pin-headers for four ports, a FireWire pin-header and even a serial and parallel port pin-header. Around the back things are different, as the board we’ve seen had a PS/2 port, two USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports (of which two are from an Etron host controller), an eSATA port, a FireWire port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1-channel audio with optical S/PDIF out and finally a D-Sub, DVI and HDMI port. The other board is only slightly different with the PS/2 port at the bottom of the stack with two USB 2.0 ports on top and the addition of a DisplayPort connector, something missing from the board we saw. We’re not sure which of the two models Gigabyte will actually be the final board that will launch, but it’s peculiar that there are two so similar models floating around.

Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H FM1 Llano APU
As for the GA-A75-UD4H, well, the most interesting thing here is really the rear port layout, as this was the part that we couldn’t see on the previously leaked picture. The board is loaded out with a PS/2 port, four USB 3.0 ports (all via an Etron host conller), two USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire port, an eSATA port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1-channel audio with optical S/PDIF out and a full set if display connectivity option consisting of D-Sub, DVI, HDMI and a DisaplyPort connector. The board itself appear to be identical to the earlier leak as far as we can tell, so we suggest you head over and check out the earlier story for the breakdown on the rest of the features on this model. We’d expect some UD3 models from Gigabyte as well, although at least for the time being, we’re not expecting any higher-end models. Oh, about the blue PCB that should be black, we’ll, we’re still not sure why it’s blue, but it’s likely not something most people are going to be too upset by.
Izvor: VR-Zone

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 23:34.
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglas

Oglas
Oglasni prostor

Staro 27.05.2011., 15:40   #213
McG
-------

Asus i Gigabyte Bulldozer ploče

ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+
The Crosshair V Formula is a socket AM3+ motherboard based on AMD 990FX + SB950 chipset, supporting AMD's upcoming FX-series processors based on the Bulldozer architecture. It combines the best features Asus has to offer, targeting both gamers and overclockers. The AM3+ socket is powered by a strong 10-phase Digi+ Extreme Engine VRM, it supports dual-channel DDR3 memory with speeds of over DDR3-2133 MHz. Expansion slots include four PCI-Express 2.0 x16, which configure as x16/x16/NC or x16/x8/x8, with the fourth slot being electrical x4, wired to the southbridge. nVidia 3-way SLi and AMD CrossFireX are supported. Storage connectivity includes 7 internal SATA 6 Gb/s ports, and 1 power-eSATA. In case you opted for the non-Thunderbolt card variant or don't have room left to install it, there's onboard 8-channel SupremeFX X-Fi MB audio. There's one gigabit Ethernet port, controlled by Intel-made GbE controller. There are six USB 3.0 ports in all, of which two are by header. A plethora of Asus ROG-exclusive features like ROG UEFI, ROG Connect with GPU Tweakit, CPU ExtremeTweaker, CPU LevelUp, MemOK, GameFirst, TurboV EVO, and component overheat protection can be found.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+
Gigabyte has yet another motherboard to cater to fans of the AM3+ platform, the GA-990FXA-UD5. The UD5 features a more conventional-looking component layout, with the northbridge located where it usually is. You still get the 10-phase VRM from the UD7, the black Ultra Durable 3 PCB, but this board is designed for multi-GPU setups with up to 3 graphics cards: supporting 3-way SLi and CrossFireX. Expansion slots include five PCI-Express 2.0 x16, of which three (slots 1,3,5) are PCI-Express 2.0 wired to the AMD 990FX northbridge, with electrical configurations of x16/x16/NC or x16/x8/x8. Slots 2 and 4 are electrical x4, wired to the SB950 southbridge. Other slots include a PCI-E x1, and a legacy PCI. Storage connectivity is similar to that of the UD7, with eight SATA 6 Gb/s internal ports, a power-eSATA, and a normal eSATA. Other connectivity features include 8+2 channel HD audio driven by Realtek's ALC889A CODEC, FireWire, four USB 3.0 ports (two rear, two via header), a single gigabit Ethernet, and a number of USB 2.0 ports. Like most new Gigabyte boards, the UD5 features dual-BIOS with EFI-like extensions that let it boot from volumes greater than 2.2 TB in size. The GA-990FXA-UD5 from Gigabyte should target a market sweetspot price in the performance category of motherboards.
Izvor: techPowerUp

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 23:26.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:23   #214
McG
-------

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, GA-990FXA-D3 i Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 AM3+ ploče

Dodal sam i ove nove Bulldozer modele k onim postojećim, pa je sad sve na jednom mjestu. Meni su još najzanimljiviji APU modeli koji stižu sljedeće godine, a bazirani budu na enhanced Bulldozer arhitekturi. Takav dual ili quad-core s Northern Islands IGP-om je meni uvrh glave i taman za prijelaz sa socket 939 Athlon 3800+ X2 i HD 4670. Čim se sve više bliži službeni dan predstavljanja i lansiranja Bulldozer arhitekture i procesora, Asus i MSI su nekak utihli sa svojim reklamiranjem puke nadogradnje BIOS-a za postojeće AM3 ploče. Svi odreda su se razmahali s novim AM3+ pločama i to počevši s najskupljim/najboljim/najopremljenijim modelima.
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
This time around we're looking at two more affordable 990FX models and one 990X board, so click on through for a closer look at the three new boards. So starting at the top and working our way down we have the GA-990FXA-UD3 which has a black PCB and looks rather smart for what should be a fairly affordable board in the grand scheme of things. We're looking at a slightly simpler slot layout compared to the 990FXA-UD5 with four x16 PCI Express slots arranged as two non-switchable x16 slots and two x4 slots. There is also a pair of x1 PCI Express slots and one PCI slot. The 990FXA-UD3 also has six SATA 6Gbps ports, pin headers for two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire port and a serial port. The board has an 8+2 PWM design, although this model is using standard MOSFETs rather than DrMOS.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 AM3+
Next up we have Gigabyte's budget 990FX board, the GA-990FXA-D3 and as the name gives away, this board relies on Gigabyte's older Ultra Durable 2 PCB design with a 4+1 phase PWM design. The slot layout is identical to that of the 990FXA-UD3 and so are most of the on-board features too, although the FireWire controller and the front USB 3.0 ports are missing. Around the back we're missing the eSATA and FireWire ports.

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 AM3+
Finally we have the 990XA-UD3 which is Gigabyte's 990X based board and as strange as it might seem, this model offers some advantages over the 990FXA-D3. For starters this is an Ultra Durable 3 board with an 8+2 PWM design. As the 990X chipset supports fewer PCI Express lanes we're looking at a total of three x16 PCI Express slots with the primary slot sharing bandwidth with the secondary slot in a dual x8 configuration and the third and final slot has four lanes worth of bandwidth. The board also has a pair of PCI Express x1 slots and two PCI slots.
Izvor: VR-Zone

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 28.05.2011. u 22:36.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:39   #215
MAGARAC
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Ove UD3 ploce ce bit dobra kupovina, kao i uvijek kad je UD3 u pitanju. Kad na kraju mozemo ocekivat 6 8jezgrene procsore u trgovinama, po prilici, jasno.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 01.09.2011. u 20:40.
MAGARAC je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:45   #216
McG
-------

Predstavljanje je sredinom/krajem šestog mjeseca, pa IMHO cijeli sedmi i početak osmog izgledaju ko taman vrijeme da se popune police.
Staro 28.05.2011., 22:53   #217
Dottore
Extrema Thule
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2005
Citiraj:
Autor MAGARAC Pregled postova
Ove UD3 ploce ce bit dobra kupovina, kao i uvijek kad je UD3 u pitanju.
Tako je, u biti su povoljnije nego UD5 i UD7

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-10510U
RAM: 16GB soldered + 16GB Samsung DDR4-2666
SSD: Kioxia/Toshiba XG6 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics
LCD: 14" Matte IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech MX Master 3S
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + WD SN570 2 TB

Connected To A1 optical 1 Gbit

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR4
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: AMD Radeon
LCD: 14" IPS @ 1920 x 1080

Mice: Logitech VX Nano
External storage: uGreen M.2 enclosure USB-C + Samsung 980 1TB

Lenovo X1 Carbon 7th Gen

CPU: Intel Core i7-8665U
RAM: 16GB soldered LPDDR3
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 512 GB NVMe M.2
Graphic: Intel HD 620
LCD: 14" IPS @ 2560x1440

Dottore je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.05.2011., 15:22   #218
McG
-------

ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional

AMD originally wanted to launch Bulldozer at Computex but performance issues with its B0 and B1 stepping chips pushed back the launch. Now we're looking at a late July launch with B2 silicon, but performance today is a big unknown. Apparently the performance of B1 stepping silicon doesn't look too good. Bulldozer will be mechanically compatible with Socket-AM3 motherboards but AMD will only officially support the CPU on AM3+ motherboards. To differentiate AM3+ from AM3 motherboards AMD is releasing a new chipset: the 9-series. Functionally the 9-series chipset is no different from the 8-series that it replaces; it'll simply be used on AM3+ boards exclusively. Obviously a very high end motherboard, ASRock included two front panel USB 3.0 headers on its 990FX board. There are also three PCIe x16 slots and six 6Gbps SATA ports driven off of the 990FX chipset itself.
Izvor: AnandTech

Naravno, morali su nekaj "sfušat" i sad Bulldozer stiže mjesec dana kasnije od najavljivanog/očekivanog/predviđanog. Biseri, a još kad su demonstrirali funkcionalne primjerke. Makar, izgleda da je odgađanje i hype danas u modi - AMD odgađa (sad po novome problematičan, kaj god da to značilo) Bulldozer i po svemu sudeći zacrtali su paralelno predstavljanje Llano i Bulldozer platforme, a Intel odgađa Ivy Bridge za proljeće 2012. umjesto početak godine kak je i bilo planirano. Oba proizvođača imaju spremne i funkcionalne primjerke, a oni se igraju odgodi-to.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 30.05.2011. u 15:31.
Staro 30.05.2011., 18:32   #219
Albert Wesker
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2010
ok...ovo odgadanje Bulldozera mi polako vec ide na zivce....