Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 20.10.2011., 12:49   #901
spajder
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2011
Ivy Bridge u proizvodnji.
Intel je počeo s masovnom proizvodnjom sljedeće generacije procesora, znane pod kodnim nazivom Ivy Bridge. Iz kompanije poručuju da je masovna proizvodnja 22-nanometarskih čipova krenula u trećem kvartalu ove godine, dok se početak prodaje očekuje u ožujku ili travnju 2012.Osim 22-nanometarskog proizvodnog procesa, Ivy Bridge po prvi put ima i 3D Tri-Gate tranzistore, koji prema Intelovim riječima imaju do 37 posto bolje performanse na nižim naponima u odnosu na prethodnu generaciju 32-nanometarskih "običnih" tranzistora. Navedeno obećava znatno nižu potrošnju energije, osobito važnu kod verzije procesora za prijenosna računala.Čipovi će imati i naprednije AVX instrukcije, integriranu DirectX 11 grafičku jezgru s podrškom za OpenCL 1.1 i s 30 posto većim performansama od prethodnika te podršku za PCI Express 3.0 sabirnicu.
Staro 20.10.2011., 12:52   #902
dejanbinladen
konjpjukter

Datum registracije: Oct 2007
dejanbinladen je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 20.10.2011., 14:44   #903
Sinac
...samo te gledam...
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2007
Novi BIOS-i s podrškom za 22nm procesore su dostupni kod gotovo svih proizvođača s1155 matičnih ploča.
Sinac je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.10.2011., 22:54   #904
mamutarka
ODUZIMAM VAM RIJEČ
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Citiraj:
Just as its detractors thought they were done with it, and just as people started to think that attrition among some of its "popular" designers cost EVGA dearly, the company hit back with teaser pictures of the Super Record 3 or SR3, it promised back in June, it would deliver to the enthusiast community. And yes, it matches its description! The SR3 is a dual socket LGA2011 2P enthusiast desktop/workstation motherboard in the E-ATX form factor. Socket 0 is wired to eight DDR3 DIMM slots (two DIMMs/channel), while socket 1 to four slots (1 DIMM/channel).

In LGA2011 2P systems, the processor sitting on socket 0 is wired to the PCH (SR3 looks to have Patsburg-T), while the processor on socket 1 is wired to the one on socket 0 using two QPI links, closing the daisy-chain. Socket 0, apart from its 4 GB/s DMI link, has a PCI-Express 2.0 x4 (another 4 GB/s) link to supplement the DMI link, so the storage controllers don't get bottlenecked with just DMI. Both processors contribute to the PCI-Express lane budget of the motherboard. There are seven PCI-Express x16 slots, among which four are PCI-Express 3.0 x16 capable, every slot is PCI-Express 3.0 x8 capable. NVIDIA 4-way SLI is supported. This board will support Sandy Bridge-EP Xeon processors, though we don't know at this juncture if Core i7 Sandy Bridge-E is 2P capable.
http://www.techpowerup.com/img/11-10-21/96a.jpg
Staro 24.10.2011., 08:59   #905
Doink the Clown
Jack of all, master of none
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
Intel Releases Core i7-2700K Processor

Citiraj:
Intel released its latest performance-segment processor, the Core i7-2700K. The i7-2700K is a quad-core chip in the LGA1155 package, based on the 32 nm "Sandy Bridge" silicon. It is clocked at 3.50 GHz, and features an unlocked base clock ratio multiplier, which makes overclocking possible. It features AVX instruction set, AES native acceleration, HyperThreading (which enables 8 logical CPUs), 256 KB L2 cache per core, and 8 MB of shared L3 cache.

Apart from these, it packs a dual-channel DDR3 integrated memory controller, PCI-Express root complex, and Intel HD 3000 series integrated graphics. The TDP remains consistent with many other Core i5 and Core i7 "Sandy Bridge" chips, at 95W. An interesting development here is that the pricing of Core i7-2700K didn't turn out to be what Amazon and MWave were charging for their pre-orders (around US $380), the retail price of this chip is merely $15 higher than that of the Core i7-2600K, at $332.
http://www.techpowerup.com/154064/In...Processor.html

C L O W N I N G A R O U N D
Doink the Clown je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 08.11.2011., 08:00   #906
Doink the Clown
Jack of all, master of none
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2009

C L O W N I N G A R O U N D
Doink the Clown je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 08.11.2011., 08:20   #907
Mad_Duke

Jedva čekam reviewe.
Staro 08.11.2011., 10:36   #908
danijel_b
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2004
Citiraj:
Autor Mad_Duke Pregled postova
Jedva čekam reviewe.
pa vec imas na tomshardware iz devetog mjeseca, doduse mislim da su oni testirali eng.sample, u odnosu na s1155 nema nekog pomaka, osim u aplikacijama za vise jezgri. Sumnjam da ce retail izdanje biti puno brze. Sadasnji 2600k bi mogao duze vrijeme biti top end za desktop, tj 2700k. I Ivy Bridge sudeci po najavama nece donijeti vise od 10 posto u odnosu na sadasnju generaciju sb, vise donosi u smislu potrosnje i grafike nego same procesorske snage, no oc potencijal bi trebao biti veci obzirom na 22nm proces
danijel_b je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.11.2011., 22:10   #909
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Intel Haswell: LGA-1150 i nova 22nm arhitektura za 2013.
We're still an estimated five to six months away from Intel's launch Ivy Bridge, a platform which is expected to offer slight improvements over Sandy Bridge in terms of performance, although it should improve power efficiency and graphics performance quite significantly. However, Intel's 2013 platform code named Shark Bay has now turned up. Intel follows a "tick-tock" product development model. Every year, Intel's product lineup sees either of the two. A "tock" brings in a new x86 architecture, a "tick" miniaturizes it to a newer silicon fabrication process. For example, Sandy Bridge is Intel's latest architecture, and is based on the 32 nm fab process. Ivy Bridge is a miniaturization of Sandy Bridge to 22 nm. Likewise, Haswell will be a brand new architecture, it will use the 22 nm fab process cemented by Ivy Bridge. If all goes well with Intel's 22 nm process, Haswell is scheduled for Q2 2013. 2012 (Q2 onwards) will be led by Ivy Bridge.
But then here's a "shocker": Haswell's desktop version will use a brand new socket, LGA-1150, and will be incompatible with LGA-1155. This is because of drastic changes in the pin map of the package. Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge share the LGA-1155 socket, and will hence, have kept the socket alive for over 2 years. A major change with the component arrangement in the platform that is affecting Haswell's pin map is that Haswell will have a higher bandwidth chipset bus, rearranged PCIe pins (with FDI pins), rearranged power pins, and miscellaneous pins. It does away with a separate power domain for the integrated graphics controller. We're of course getting a new chipset, codenamed Lynx Point, although we don't have much in terms of details with regards to new features compared to the 7-series chipsets. One interesting new addition is three levels of Intel graphics, currently known as GT1, GT2 and GT3.

Taking a closer look at the platforms, starting with the desktop we're looking at two or four cores, support for DDR3 and DDR3L (low power) memory at speeds of up to 1600MHz officially in a typical dual-channel configuration with a maximum of two DIMMs per channel. Oddly enough the TDP looks set to go back to 35, 45, 65 and 95W, the same as for Sandy Bridge and an increase from what we're expecting to see from Ivy Bridge. Again, as we reported a few days ago, Haswell will feature a fully integrated Voltage regulator, although unlike Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge, Haswell will feature improved overclocking, but we're not sure how far Intel will go here to bring back additional Bclk multipliers.
Izvor: techPowerUp i VR-Zone
McG je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.01.2012., 17:27   #910
KorisNick
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2010
Citiraj:
Autor MAGARAC Pregled postova
Prvo je bilo da budu pa je kasnije da ne ali ja nekeko vjerujem da ce se pojavit naknadno. Ovi od 1000 eura ce bit rezervirani za SBe gdje bude bio 6 jezgrni procesor za slicne novce kao sto si napisao..
Sad se definitivno zna, da onaj tko nema 1000eurića u džepu, neće moći do šest jezgri, barem ne kad je Intelova ponuda u pitanju.
KorisNick je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 10.01.2012., 10:09   #911
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2003
segregator je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.01.2012., 21:06   #912
Jelc
Super Moderators

Datum registracije: May 2002
Za krepat

Phenom X4 9850 BE&OCZ Gladiator MAX/DFI 790FXB-M2RSH/2x1GB SuperTaljent CL4/Sapphire 5850&AVerTV Hybrid Speedy/WD 320GB/Bare 120GB/500GB/Zamzung F3 1TB/Zamzung SE-S184/Corsair TX650W/Zamzung 205BW/TerraTec SiXPack 5.1+/Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Amiga 1200 HD/DELL externi floppy :-)/Commodore 1084S
Jelc je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 12.01.2012., 00:46   #913
seno
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2009
Hahah dobar je
seno je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.01.2012., 10:03   #914
Tomy B.
Premium
Moj komp