Uređivanje
Staro 15.09.2019., 19:59   #1
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Kerbal Space Program 2 (KSP 2)

Citiraj:
Q: Where will Kerbal Space Program 2 be available?

A: Kerbal Space Program 2 will be available on PC and Console (Xbox One, PS4) in 2020.
Citiraj:
Kerbal Space Program 2 has been fully redesigned from the ground up to meet the demands of modern and next-generation space exploration, all while maintaining the monumental foundations of the first game. Build a space program, construct powerful spacecraft, establish colonies, and take on many other challenges to explore new cosmic mysteries. A plethora of exciting new features will captivate veteran and returning players, as well as usher in a whole new wave of Kerbonauts to the ingenious and comedic world that has entertained millions.
Citiraj:
Key Features:

● Improved On-boarding: Kerbal Space Program 2 will create a whole new generation of spaceflight experts who will find themselves accidentally learning rocket science. New animated tutorials, improved UI, and fully revamped assembly and flight interfaces allow both experienced and novice players to quickly put their creativity to the test without sacrificing any of the challenge from the original game.

● Next-Generation Technology: In Kerbal Space Program 2, the astoundingly inventive creations that KSP is known for will be taken to a whole new level. Players will be delighted and challenged by next-generation engines, parts, fuel, and much more. This new tech will enable new feats of space exploration within and beyond the original Kerbolar System.

● Colonies: Players can now build colonies in Kerbal Space Program 2. These colonies not only pose their own physics challenges to build, but also require players gather resources to build structures, space stations, habitations, and generate unique fuel types. Eventually, these colonies become advanced enough for vehicle construction, propelling deep space and beyond.

● Interstellar Travel: Next-gen tech, colonies, and resource collection work together to enable a new kind of exploration: interstellar travel. In Kerbal Space Program 2, these interstellar technologies pave the way to a host of new celestial bodies, each comprising new challenges and harboring new secret treasures.

● Multiplayer/Modding: An all-new architecture underlies Kerbal Space Program 2, enabling increased moddability and the long-awaited arrival of multiplayer. We look forward to revealing more about the ways you'll share your Kerbal journey with friends at a later time.

Source: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com...2-master-post/
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 09.01.2023., 11:32   #2
Exomaniac
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2016
Vidim da nije bilo dugo novih vijesit, sad je i KSP 1 bio free na Epicu pred izlazak Early Accessa pa sam se malo ponovno nabrijao.

Ovdje se mogu vidjeti isječci nekih reworkanih planeta u Kerbol sustavu, kao i primjeri novih koji će doći kako se EA bude ažurirao

Pokazali su kako će izgledati okvirno interstellar putovanje, više neće biti samo klasični burn u jednoj točki pa treba dobro tajmirati i rasporediti, već će igra sama uračunati utjecaj koji ima duži burn time na orbitu i onda će biti moguće i poput Expanse, 50% puta da bude ubrzavanje, a 50% puta usporavanje prema meti

Early Access počinje 24. veljače, prvo će biti dostupan više-manje ogoljeni KSP 1, pa će dodati novi science sustav i napredovanje, pa kolonije, pa međuzvjezdana putovanja, pa dodatne solarne sustave za istraživanje i na kraju multiplayer. Nema nekog grubog kalendara, ali u intervjuu je spomenuto da će do multiplayer faze biti potrebno barem godinu dana
Exomaniac je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno