Uređivanje
Staro 23.07.2011., 17:47   #751
DeadMan+
LateralusX
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2005
Citiraj:
Autor Beo Pregled postova
Eto da se pohvalim i ja sam upao u betu.
Necu kurit frku ali mozda cu imat jedan invite viska jer i frend je dobio ali reko je da ce drago volje dat dalje ako mu nece radit kako spada.
Posto mu je BC2 kljuco na veliko.
cestitam

ovdje nas ima barem 10 koji ne mozemo docekati novu posiljku alpha keyeva (ako je istina da ce ih biti jos)

kakvi su dojmovi?
Staro 23.07.2011., 17:59   #752
Alph4Dawg
Addicted to music.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2009
Ako redeem-a key i upali igru, može se yebat s tim kodom.Dakle, ako ga bude i htio pokloniti nekome, mora mu dati account.
Djea.

All you have is your fire and the place you need to reach.
Don't you ever tame your demons, always keep them on a leash.
Alph4Dawg je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.07.2011., 19:39   #753
Thund3rman
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2010
A di se moze uopce prijaviti za alphu?
Thund3rman je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.07.2011., 20:04   #754
Strider
Nuclear Experiment
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2009
nemozes se prijavit za alphu. Oni random odaberu testere i salju keyeve.

Strider je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.07.2011., 21:11   #755
Thund3rman
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2010
aha... tnx
Thund3rman je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.07.2011., 14:51   #756
Alph4Dawg
Addicted to music.
Moj komp

Citiraj:
I'm going to put in about 3,000 hours on this game, probably gain sixty pounds, probably break up with my girlfriend, i will definitely lose my job and most of my friends will stop caring about me, my couch is going to endure approx. 683 farts, i'll probably bleed from my retinas and my tongue will fall out. my sphincter will shrivel up and eventually i will decay, and even after all of this i will still be playing Battlefield 3 BECAUSE IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Staro 24.07.2011., 15:06   #757
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
odakle je to? Ajde, bar je iskren
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.07.2011., 14:02   #758
DeadMan+
LateralusX
Moj komp

zh1nt0:
Since commander has been dropped, what sort of tools we can expect for strategy and team organization in Battlefield 3?

What we experienced with commander mode was that it wasn´t fun or entertaining enough. Only 2 people directing combat isn´t really what we are looking for in BF3. We want people to be able to direct the combate with their teammates on the battlefield in a more active way. Everyone should play a key role on the Battlefield. That´s why commander mode has been moved down so everyone can take part in form of gadgets, customizations and so on. Can´t reveal the gadgets just yet.

Some features, such as 3D-spotting and kill-cams are either loved or hated within the community. Will you let the servers have control over this kind of features, so players can tailor their experience, or do you believe you can come up with a solution that everybody find enjoyable?

@demize99

Latency-related hit registration is a major problem in all Battlefield games. While it's understood that it cannot be entirely overcome, what methods are you employing to mitigate this problem in Battlefield 3?

Releasing a game such as Battlefield 3 requires a good and stable backend to play the game on. Also it needs a stable stats-server and so on. We´re definitely doing our best to ensure that you get a good experience for this.

Could you reveal a bit more details about the vehicle customization? Can we expect to have natural vehicle functions as something you have to choose from, or are the customization options more like additional speed or damage?

vehicles will as always play an important role in Battlefield and is also one of the key tactical choices you can use to decide the outcome in many matches. There will be 3 slots for customization. Can´t say more than that until we are ready to reveal more.

What sort of approach you are taking with sniping in Battlefield 3? Do you believe the sniper-rifle should be used from a safe distance as an infantry counter and spotting tool, or do you think it fits better in the front-line action?

Sniping is for many people a very controversial subject. Shouldn´t be though. Since this is Battlefield 3 (the sequel for BF2), we´re going back to the Battlefield formula such as easy to learn and hard to master. Scope sway, hold l-shift for some seconds and then sway starts again. Authenticity.

In many recent FPS games people rather lose and accomplish their personal goals (k/d, score) than just win the round as a team. Do you see this as a problem? Are you going to make any actions in order to encourage teamwork and victory as the main objective?

KDR has always been a factor in the Battlefield games. For some parts of the community (esports) it has been important and for some they haven´t. Teamplay in BF3 will be emphasized for instance when you need to protect your squad leader in order for the rest of your squad to spawn on him. It offers a challenge and a teamplay focus. More elements of teamplay will be revealed. The classical teamplay setup is still there though

Since infantry only mode is returning, are you going to make kit balance decisions based on it, or is the balance crafted around use of vehicles and infantry?

@demize99

Certain versions of Medal of Honor came with access to Battlefield 3 beta, does this mean the beta will be closed for the MoH owners, or will it become public later? Will the beta be Operation Metro or can we expect to see something different?

Commenting on this later. Beta will show a different map.

What sort of communication system can we expect in addition to VOIP? A system similar to BC2 ("Smart Q") or BF2 (Commo-rose)? Perhaps a variation of either one or even both systems?

As of right now, we´ve only announced the VOIP integration on Battlelog.

We already know BF3 will feature the biggest maps we've seen in Battlefield -series, does this mean the actual playable area in the maps?

Of course
Staro 26.07.2011., 14:32   #759
JuiceBox
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Citiraj:
Autor Mansky Hunt Pregled postova
Ne znam, probao sam već nekoliko puta (15-20 danas, jučer oko 15ak) i opet ona poruka da ne zadovoljavam kriterije.
Daj mi taj link za redeem ili di vec pokusavas, mozd me i posere
Staro 26.07.2011., 14:36   #760
DeadMan+
LateralusX
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor xulos Pregled postova
https://bf3alpha.battlefield.com
Staro 26.07.2011., 14:37   #761
bAKa-47
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2010
nesto mi se slabo komentira gameplay alphe? Bar ono sto se moze vidjeti na klipovima sa youtubea. Nezainteresiranost ili?
bAKa-47 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.07.2011., 14:41   #762
Alph4Dawg
Addicted to music.
Moj komp

Ne, žalostan sam jer nisam dobio key, a mnogi C0D igrači koji su igrali BF svega pola sata i konzolaši su dobili.

Staro 26.07.2011., 15:13   #763
bAKa-47
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2010
kad su ovi odlucili slati random keyeve...al ima vremena igrat ce se beta. Za sada ono sto sam vidio i procito komentare mislim da bi sve to skupa moglo biti ok. Naravno uvijek ima nezadovoljnih. Osobno mi je drago da je gameplay konacno nesto brzi...
bAKa-47 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.07.2011., 15:39   #764
MAGARAC
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Citiraj:
Autor xulos Pregled postova
Prije ce te posrat galeb u sred Vukovara nego ovo. Nije vrijedno trosit zivce.
Bit ce beta a ni igra nije daleko. Malo strpljenja i zacas bumo igrali BF3.
MAGARAC je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.07.2011., 16:11   #765
JuiceBox
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Ma da mal zaigram dok mogu. U 9 i 10 mj su mi rokovi i moram ucit pun k tak da necu imati bas vremena za gejm
Staro 30.07.2011., 16:31   #766
PointDexter
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Ako sam dobro shvatio ovo nije fake,.. samo je video cropan i pokazuje nedostatke u 3D spotingu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_cLfMjsQk