Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:10   #1
Doink the Clown
Jack of all, master of none
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
Gadgets

Eto, nisam naišao na sličnu temu na našem forumu pa da otvorimo ovdje mjesto gdje svatko može linkati na nekizanimljiv geđet s kojim se susretne u bespućima Interneta. Ponekad se stvarno zna naći korisnih stvarčica proizašlih iz dosjetljivih mozgova (naravno ako netko od vas ima pokoji svoj patent slobdno neka se pohvali )
Btw. moja preporuka da se ne linkaju raznorazne seksualne igračke, oružja i slične opačine, keep the thread clean and simple
Za početak nekoliko handy gadgeta na koje sam naletio na
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/

Guppie is one tool to rule them all

Citiraj:
We have reported on the Lil Guppie before, and I suppose that this is the next step up, the Guppie. Actually, I think that this Guppie is the same as the Lil Guppie, just like Lil Bow Wow is the same as Bow Wow. (Oh, why do those young rappers put Lil in front of their names? Don’t they know that they will grow out of the Lil?) This Guppie is one tool that I would have in my pocket, possibly the only one. The Guppie has an adjustable wrench with the crescent wrench adjuster worm gear. It also has a flip-out knife, and an LED flashlight, but I don’t see it in my picture. Did I mention the beer bottle opener? It’s got one, and I’m guessing its by its weird flip-up handle.
It also has a screwdriver with some magnetic heads, and the user can add his or her own.
All in all, the Guppie is the one tool to rule them all, like it says in my headline. By the way, there have been many a geek who has used that one (insert pronoun here) to rule them all headline. It probably isn’t worth it to use it again.
I’m not certain why it is called the Guppie. Is that because it is fish shaped, like a guppy? By the way, if you run a search on Guppie, one definition is “a gay yuppie”. Not something I would name a tool after, and I definitely wouldn’t have put “Lil” in front of it.

Cleankeys keyboard is easy to clean

Citiraj:
Seeing these Cleankeys keyboard reminds me of the Atari 400. Some of you may not remember this slightly cheaper version of the Atari 800 home computer that used a TV as a monitor, but the keyboard did not have the individual keys like the ones on most of our PCs and laptops of today. The problem with the 400 is that they had a way of not relaying input when then were touched lightly. Hopefully, the people who made the Cleankeys have solved this problem, but I think that their goal was to make a computer keyboard that would be easily cleanable.
All you need to do is just wipe it down like you would a window. Not only is this a computer for all germphobics, but for most offices where computer keyboards are shared amongst employees.
The cleankeys have a numeric keypad, and what looks like a circular touchpad in its lower right hand corner. Now, an easily cleanable keyboard is the good news. The bad news is the price tag. It costs about $400.
Yeah, I don’t know about you, but I’m willing to take a risk with germs rather than pay that price for a keyboard, which is about four times more than a regular keyboard. Maybe if it was wireless, I would pay a little more, but that is usually it.

Black Box cleans hands and feet in seconds

Citiraj:
I’m going to tell you something that I’m not exactly ashamed of, but I’m not proud of it. You see, I hate washing my hands. Maybe it’s because I’m on the go constantly, and barely have time to use the restroom. However, if I had one of these black boxes (not to be confused with the ones used on airplanes), then hand sanitation would be a snap.
This box uses plasma gas, the same type of plasma clearning that is used to sterilize medical instruments. This box allows the user to sanitize one’s hands in just four seconds.

Beer Chiller gives cold beer in 90 seconds

Citiraj:
It’s Friday yet again and for those that are still stuck at work, you’re probably dreaming of when you finally get to go home. If in that daydream there’s a nice cold beer waiting for you, you’ll like this contraption. Instead of jamming your beer in the freezer and risking leaving it in too long, you can have a device that safely makes it cold in no time at all.

The Missisipi Distiller

Citiraj:
This looks like some sort of strange mad scientist design of a contraption which concocts a weird potion after putting in all sorts of exotic ingredients. Actually, it is known as the Missisipi Distiller that attempts to capture the original spirit (pun not intended) of the American south distilling heritage.
Designed in Barcelona, Spain, this finely crafted home distiller illustrates the nuances of English that are often lost in translation. The still’s copper frame is engraved with Missisipi Destil Co.–an honest, if poorly translated, attempt to pay homage to the distilling heritage of the American south. Destined to elicit questions from guests and encourage conversation, the distiller is reminiscent of those used to make brandy or extract essential oils from plants for use in perfumes. The alcohol burner, cucurbit, condensing pot, and collection cup are made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass–the same glass used in laboratory beakers. The distiller is mounted on a walnut base and its frame is made from five copper plates secured in place with copper rivets.
How much does it cost to bring this piece of memorabilia home? $199.95.

Eto, slobodno linkajte pokoju korisnu napravu, njenu cijenu i gdje se može nabaviti. Živili

C L O W N I N G A R O U N D
Doink the Clown je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:20   #2
Vrga
Lalalallalaaaaaa

Datum registracije: Mar 2009
pa čuj, ovo mi se čini ko čisto praktična stvarca

Sobna antena u obliku okvirčeka za sliku

e, majke mi, ovo si moram nabavit jednog dana

btw, zakon sajt
Vrga je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:31   #3
Jelc
Super Moderators

Datum registracije: May 2002
Kad bolje razmislim-bila je nekakva slična tema ali bog zna kak se zvala
Sjećam se da se linkalo na ovu stranicu:

http://www.hocuto.hr/index_sort.asp?sort_cijena=100

Phenom X4 9850 BE&OCZ Gladiator MAX/DFI 790FXB-M2RSH/2x1GB SuperTaljent CL4/Sapphire 5850&AVerTV Hybrid Speedy/WD 320GB/Bare 120GB/500GB/Zamzung F3 1TB/Zamzung SE-S184/Corsair TX650W/Zamzung 205BW/TerraTec SiXPack 5.1+/Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Amiga 1200 HD/DELL externi floppy :-)/Commodore 1084S
Jelc je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:36   #4
Vrga
Lalalallalaaaaaa

hoćuto je po meni preskup. a i dok ne nabave one usb-controlled rocket launchere, ne zanimaju me
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:41   #5
m4dm4n
Does youer dewg byte?
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2006
Jedan mali prijedlog, ako već pišete o gadgetima, stavite link gdje se prodaje, te, je li dobavljivo u HR plus cijenu.
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:42   #6
Mad_Duke

hocuto je malo skuplji (ali opet, kao i sve kod nas). Ali ima kul stvari!
Staro 27.02.2010., 13:49   #7
Markos
I woke up in Hell
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20091...er-90-seconds/

Dosta korisno,da nabavim to čudo nebi morao pivce gurat u klimu da se ohladi
Markos je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 27.02.2010., 14:01   #8
Vrga
Lalalallalaaaaaa

Citiraj:
Autor Markos Pregled postova
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20091...er-90-seconds/

Dosta korisno,da nabavim to čudo nebi morao pivce gurat u klimu da se ohladi
ko ono ima fridž u kompu? to si uguraj i udri

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Vrga. 27.02.2010. u 14:35. Razlog: nije baš bitno :P
Staro 27.02.2010., 14:50   #9
Doink the Clown
Moj komp

Ja sam dobio ovu kriglicu za rođendan, još nisam bio u prilici da isprobam, stoji u ormariću u kuhinji i čeka ljeto
http://www.hocuto.hr/page_product.as...8&skupina_id=6

Staro 27.02.2010., 15:07   #10
Vrga
Lalalallalaaaaaa

svetogrđe. hiti kriglu u škrinju, nabavi pifce, otvor pifce, natoči u kriglu, probaj i javi kak je?
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 27.02.2010., 16:42   #11
Doink the Clown
Moj komp

-->
Citiraj:
Autor Vrga Pregled postova
svetogrđe. hiti kriglu u škrinju, nabavi pifce, otvor pifce, natoči u kriglu, probaj i javi kak je?
Will do, krigla je plastična pa valjda zato nisam probao još (hebiga staklo je ipak staklo kad govorimo o kulturi ispijanja piva )

Evo još par korisnih ili manje korisnih bisera, courtesy of http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/

Digital WiFi Detector

Citiraj:
Third generation WiFi detection and analysis device!

We haven't seen any WiFi sniffing dogs at the airport, but we suspect that somewhere there is a small group of individuals dedicated to training such useful helpers. Until these canines are trained and domesticated we have a device that can assist in "sniffing out" the presence of WiFi. It's a nice unit that offers several improvements on currently available WiFi detectors.
Your typical WiFi detector will only show the presence of a signal and relative signal strength - not very helpful. This Digital WiFi Detector has a backlit LCD screen that provides information on signal availability and strength as well as essential network information, including SSID, security status and channel. When multiple networks are present, the LCD will allow you to scroll through information for each network.
Also has these great features.

• Backlight LCD screen shows signal strength, network ID (SSID), encryption status and channel
  • Provides specific information about each network when multiple networks are present
  • Detects Encryption (WEP and WPA)
  • Shows channel used (1-14)
  • Coverage: Up to 200 feet (60m) open environment
  • Identifies 802.11b and 802.11g networks
  • Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.75" x 1" thick (65mm x 70mm x 24mm)
  • Batteries: 2 x AAA (included)
  • CE approved and FCC compliant
  • Auto power off

Marshall Mini Guitar Amp
Citiraj:
Portable God of ROCK!

Marshall is one of the most respected names in guitar amps. You get amazing classic electric sound from a Marshall amp, but portability isn't exactly their forte. However now you can take that delicious Marshall tone and vibe with you by picking up this great sounding Marshall Mini Guitar Amp.
You get all the Marshall perks you're used to including, classic Marshall grille cloth, crunchy distortion, and plenty of volume for good clean fun. Tailor the sound with controls for overdrive, tone, and volume. Powered by one 9V battery. The Marshal Mini Guitar Amp includes belt clip for strategic hip positioning and a headphone jack for when you want that great Marshall sound in private.

Product Features
  • Mini Guitar Amp looks and sounds like a real full size Marshall Amp
  • Get great sound from your electric guitar on the go
  • Handy belt clip for hands free operation
  • Authentic Marshall look
  • Crankin' overdrive
  • Tone and volume controls
  • Headphone jack allows private listening
  • Requires 1 9V battery
  • Stands 5.75" high

Tengu

Citiraj:
It's Japanese, and therefore cool, QED

There is a philosophy in Japan with regards to electronics that a new bit of gadgetry doesn't exactly have to be practical to be useful. One only has to look at their total embrace of household robotics to see the truth of it. Their approach to gadgetry is to develop the product first, then create the need for it.
For example - here we have a cute little white plastic brick with a face made of LEDs. The tiny microphone in the base picks up sounds in the room, whether it's music, or your loudmouth boss, and makes his mouth move in time. It's like he's lip synching to the song! Kinda like Britney, only much much smaller, and probably smells better.
He's USB powered, so plug him in to any powered USB port, set him near your favorite sound-source, and your little buddy will perform for you all day long!
Features

• USB Powered
  • Microphone in the base detects sound
  • LED face moves to the music
  • Seven different faces to fit any mood

Staro 28.02.2010., 09:11   #12
hash
Premium

Datum registracije: Nov 2005
jel netko nasao gdje se moze kupit ovaj rucni kompresor za pivu?