Forumi

Povratak   PC Ekspert Forum > Računala > Mobilno > Smartphone uređaji i mobiteli
Ime
Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 28.01.2015., 16:43   #1
Juice
Fresh Juice

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Android OS - Vodič kroz potrošnju baterije, prva pomoć i savjeti

I) MANUAL:

These are the 19 governors we're talking about.

1) Ondemand
2) Ondemandx
3) Conservative
4) Interactive
5) Interactivex
6) Lulzactive
7) Lulzactiveq
8) Smartass
9) SmartassV2
10) Intellidemand
11) Lazy
12) Lagfree
13) Lionheart
14) LionheartX
15) Brazilianwax
16) SavagedZen
17) Userspacce
18) Powersave
19) Performance
20) Wheatley
21) Smartmax

1) Ondemand:
Default governor in almost all stock kernels. One main goal of the ondemand governor is to switch to max frequency as soon as there is a CPU activity detected to ensure the responsiveness of the system. (You can change this behavior using smooth scaling parameters, refer Siyah tweaks at the end of 3rd post.) Effectively, it uses the CPU busy time as the answer to "how critical is performance right now" question. So Ondemand jumps to maximum frequency when CPU is busy and decreases the frequency gradually when CPU is less loaded/apporaching idle. Even though many of us consider this a reliable governor, it falls short on battery saving and performance on default settings. One potential reason for ondemand governor being not very power efficient is that the governor decide the next target frequency by instant requirement during sampling interval. The instant requirement can response quickly to workload change, but it does not usually reflect workload real CPU usage requirement in a small longer time and it possibly causes frequently change between highest and lowest frequency.

2) Ondemandx:
Basically an ondemand with suspend/wake profiles. This governor is supposed to be a battery friendly ondemand. When screen is off, max frequency is capped at 500 mhz. Even though ondemand is the default governor in many kernel and is considered safe/stable, the support for ondemand/ondemandX depends on CPU capability to do fast frequency switching which are very low latency frequency transitions. I have read somewhere that the performance of ondemand/ondemandx were significantly varying for different i/o schedulers. This is not true for most of the other governors. I personally feel ondemand/ondemandx goes best with SIO I/O scheduler.

3) Conservative:
A slower Ondemand which scales up slowly to save battery. The conservative governor is based on the ondemand governor. It functions like the Ondemand governor by dynamically adjusting frequencies based on processor utilization. However, the conservative governor increases and decreases CPU speed more gradually. Simply put, this governor increases the frequency step by step on CPU load and jumps to lowest frequency on CPU idle. Conservative governor aims to dynamically adjust the CPU frequency to current utilization, without jumping to max frequency. The sampling_down_factor value acts as a negative multiplier of sampling_rate to reduce the frequency that the scheduler samples the CPU utilization. For example, if sampling_rate equal to 20,000 and sampling_down_factor is 2, the governor samples the CPU utilization every 40,000 microseconds.

4) Interactive:
Can be considered a faster ondemand. So more snappier, less battery. Interactive is designed for latency-sensitive, interactive workloads. Instead of sampling at every interval like ondemand, it determines how to scale up when CPU comes out of idle. The governor has the following advantages: 1) More consistent ramping, because existing governors do their CPU load sampling in a workqueue context, but interactive governor does this in a timer context, which gives more consistent CPU load sampling. 2) Higher priority for CPU frequency increase, thus giving the remaining tasks the CPU performance benefit, unlike existing governors which schedule ramp-up work to occur after your performance starved tasks have completed. Interactive It's an intelligent Ondemand because of stability optimizations. Why??
Sampling the CPU load every X ms (like Ondemand) can lead to under-powering the CPU for X ms, leading to dropped frames, stuttering UI, etc. Instead of sampling the CPU at a specified rate, the interactive governor will check whether to scale the CPU frequency up soon after coming out of idle. When the CPU comes out of idle, a timer is configured to fire within 1-2 ticks. If the CPU is very busy between exiting idle and when the timer fires, then we assume the CPU is underpowered and ramp to max frequency.

5) Interactivex:
This is an Interactive governor with a wake profile. More battery friendly than interactive.

6) Lulzactive:
This new find from Tegrak is based on Interactive & Smartass governors and is one of the favorites.
Old Version: When workload is greater than or equal to 60%, the governor scales up CPU to next higher step. When workload is less than 60%, governor scales down CPU to next lower step. When screen is off, frequency is locked to global scaling minimum frequency.
New Version: Three more user configurable parameters: inc_cpu_load, pump_up_step, pump_down_step. Unlike older version, this one gives more control for the user. We can set the threshold at which governor decides to scale up/down. We can also set number of frequency steps to be skipped while polling up and down.
When workload greater than or equal to inc_cpu_load, governor scales CPU pump_up_step steps up. When workload is less than inc_cpu_load, governor scales CPU down pump_down_step steps down.
Example:
Consider
inc_cpu_load=70
pump_up_step=2
pump_down_step=1
If current frequency=200, Every up_sampling_time Us if cpu load >= 70%, cpu is scaled up 2 steps - to 800.
If current frequency =1200, Every down_sampling_time Us if cpu load < 70%, cpu is scaled down 1 step - to 1000.

7) Lulzactiveq:
Lulzactiveq is a modified lulzactive governor authored by XDA member robertobsc and is adapted in Siyah kernel for GS2 and GS3. Lulzactiveq aims to optimize the second version of luzactive from Tegrak by a) providing an extra parameter (dec_cpu_load) to make scaling down more sensible, and b) incorporating hotplug logic to the governor. Luzactiveq is the first ever interactive based governor with hotplugging logic inbuilt (atleast the first of its kind for the exynos platform). When CPU comes out of idle loop and it's time to make a scaling decision, if load >= inc_cpu_load CPU is scaled up (like original luzactiveq) and if load
8) Smartass:
Result of Erasmux rewriting the complete code of interactive governor. Main goal is to optimize battery life without comprising performance. Still, not as battery friendly as smartassV2 since screen-on minimum frequency is greater than frequencies used during screen-off. Smartass would jump up to highest frequency too often as well.

9) SmartassV2:
Version 2 of the original smartass governor from Erasmux. Another favorite for many a people. The governor aim for an "ideal frequency", and ramp up more aggressively towards this freq and less aggressive after. It uses different ideal frequencies for screen on and screen off, namely awake_ideal_freq and sleep_ideal_freq. This governor scales down CPU very fast (to hit sleep_ideal_freq soon) while screen is off and scales up rapidly to awake_ideal_freq (500 mhz for GS2 by default) when screen is on. There's no upper limit for frequency while screen is off (unlike Smartass). So the entire frequency range is available for the governor to use during screen-on and screen-off state. The motto of this governor is a balance between performance and battery.

10) Intellidemand:
Intellidemand aka Intelligent Ondemand from Faux is yet another governor that's based on ondemand. Unlike what some users believe, this governor is not the replacement for OC Daemon (Having different governors for sleep and awake). The original intellidemand behaves differently according to GPU usage. When GPU is really busy (gaming, maps, benchmarking, etc) intellidemand behaves like ondemand. When GPU is 'idling' (or moderately busy), intellidemand limits max frequency to a step depending on frequencies available in your device/kernel for saving battery. This is called browsing mode. We can see some 'traces' of interactive governor here. Frequency scale-up decision is made based on idling time of CPU. Lower idling time (<20%) causes CPU to scale-up from current frequency. Frequency scale-down happens at steps=5% of max frequency. (This parameter is tunable only in conservative, among the popular governors )
To sum up, this is an intelligent ondemand that enters browsing mode to limit max frequency when GPU is idling, and (exits browsing mode) behaves like ondemand when GPU is busy; to deliver performance for gaming and such. Intellidemand does not jump to highest frequency when screen is off.

11) Lazy:
This governor from Ezekeel is basically an ondemand with an additional parameter min_time_state to specify the minimum time CPU stays on a frequency before scaling up/down. The Idea here is to eliminate any instabilities caused by fast frequency switching by ondemand. Lazy governor polls more often than ondemand, but changes frequency only after completing min_time_state on a step overriding sampling interval. Lazy also has a screenoff_maxfreq parameter which when enabled will cause the governor to always select the maximum frequency while the screen is off.

12) Lagfree:
Lagfree is similar to ondemand. Main difference is it's optimization to become more battery friendly. Frequency is gracefully decreased and increased, unlike ondemand which jumps to 100% too often. Lagfree does not skip any frequency step while scaling up or down. Remember that if there's a requirement for sudden burst of power, lagfree can not satisfy that since it has to raise cpu through each higher frequency step from current. Some users report that video playback using lagfree stutters a little.

13) Lionheart:
Lionheart is a conservative-based governor which is based on samsung's update3 source. Tweaks comes from 1) Knzo 2) Morfic. The original idea comes from Netarchy. See here. The tunables (such as the thresholds and sampling rate) were changed so the governor behaves more like the performance one, at the cost of battery as the scaling is very aggressive.

To 'experience' Lionheart using conservative, try these tweaks:
sampling_rate:10000 or 20000 or 50000, whichever you feel is safer. (transition latency of the CPU is something below 10ms/10,000uS hence using 10,000 might not be safe).
up_threshold:60
down_threshold:30
freq_step:5
Lionheart goes well with deadline i/o scheduler. When it comes to smoothness (not considering battery drain), a tuned conservative delivers more as compared to a tuned ondemand.

14) LionheartX
LionheartX is based on Lionheart but has a few changes on the tunables and features a suspend profile based on Smartass governor.

15) Brazilianwax:
Similar to smartassV2. More aggressive ramping, so more performance, less battery.

16) SavagedZen:
Another smartassV2 based governor. Achieves good balance between performance & battery as compared to brazilianwax.

17) Userspace:
Instead of automatically determining frequencies, lets user set frequencies.

18) Powersave:
Locks max frequency to min frequency. Can not be used as a screen-on or even screen-off (if scaling min frequency is too low).

19) Performance:
Sets min frequency as max frequency. Use this while benchmarking!

20) Wheatley
Building on the classic 'ondemand' governor is implemented Wheatley governor. The governor has two additional parameters:

target_residency - The minimum average residency in µs which is considered acceptable for a proper efficient usage of the C4 state. Default is 10000 = 10ms.

allowed_misses - The number sampling intervals in a row the average residency is allowed to be lower than target_residency before the governor reduces the frequency. This ensures that the governor is not too aggressive in scaling down the frequency and reduces it just because some background process was temporarily causing a larger number of wakeups. The default is 5.
Wheatley works as planned and does not hinder the proper C4 usage for task where the C4 can be used properly .
For internet browsing the time spend in C4 has increased by 10% points and the average residency has increased by about 1ms. I guess these differences are mostly due to the different browsing behaviour (I spend the last time more multi-tabbing). But at least we can say that Wheatley does not interfere with the proper use of the C4 state during 'light' tasks. For music playback with screen off the time spend in C4 is practically unchanged, however the average residency is reduced from around 30ms to around 18ms, but this is still more than acceptable.

So the results show that Wheatley works as intended and ensures that the C4 state is used whenever the task allows a proper efficient usage of the C4 state. For more demanding tasks which cause a large number of wakeups and prevent the efficient usage of the C4 state, the governor resorts to the next best power saving mechanism and scales down the frequency. So with the new highly-flexible Wheatley governor one can have the best of both worlds.

21) Smartmax
Its no benchmark or ultimate perfromance governor, its a proper balanced ondemand.

The basic idea - which comes from smartass - is the concept of an "ideal" frequency.

The following strategy is used:
1) If load is above upper-threshold and current frequency is below ideal freq
-> jump to ideal in one step
2) If load is above upper-threshold and current frequency is at or above ideal freq
->do "ramp up" steps which will include all frequencies for a specific
amount of time - so compared to ondemand no "jumping" to max frequency
3) if load is below lower-threshold and current frequency is below ideal freq
->do "ramp down" steps
4) if load is below lower-threshold and current frequency is above ideal freq
-> jump down to ideal in one step

All those thresholds ramp steps and frequency stepping times are
fully configurable using sysfs. By default I tried to create a good balance.

The ideal frequency for "us" is 475000 which is the maximal frequency
of the LP mode of the tegra chip. This will allow using LP mode as much as possible

Additional to make it "snappy" smartmax has "touch poke"
So input events from the touchscreen will boost the cpu for a specific
time to a specific frequency.[/INDENT]

Schedulers
Schedulers u principu utječu na responzivnost memorije i sustava, grupiraju procese prema prioritetima i paze da se određeni zadatak izvrši.

Objašnjena su također ispod spoiler taga i nisu prevedena. Ako će trebati prevedem.

1) Noop

Inserts all the incoming I/O requests to a First In First Out queue and implements request merging. Best used with storage devices that does not depend on mechanical movement to access data (yes, like our flash drives). Advantage here is that flash drives does not require reordering of multiple I/O requests unlike in normal hard drives.

Advantages:
Serves I/O requests with least number of cpu cycles. (Battery friendly?)
Best for flash drives since there is no seeking penalty.
Good throughput on db systems.
Disadvantages:
Reduction in number of cpu cycles used is proportional to drop in performance.

2) Deadline

Goal is to minimize I/O latency or starvation of a request. The same is achieved by round robin policy to be fair among multiple I/O requests. Five queues are aggressively used to reorder incoming requests.

Advantages:
Nearly a real time scheduler.
Excels in reducing latency of any given single I/O.
Best scheduler for database access and queries.
Bandwidth requirement of a process - what percentage of CPU it needs, is easily calculated.
Like noop, a good scheduler for solid state/flash drives.
Disadvantages:
When system is overloaded, set of processes that may miss deadline is largely unpredictable.

3) CFQ

Completely Fair Queuing scheduler maintains a scalable per-process I/O queue and attempts to distribute the available I/O bandwidth equally among all I/O requests. Each per-process queue contains synchronous requests from processes. Time slice allocated for each queue depends on the priority of the 'parent' process. V2 of CFQ has some fixes which solves process' i/o starvation and some small backward seeks in the hope of improving responsiveness.

Advantages:
Considered to deliver a balanced i/o performance.
Easiest to tune.
Excels on multiprocessor systems.
Best database system performance after deadline.
Disadvantages:
Some users report media scanning takes longest to complete using CFQ. This could be because of the property that since the bandwidth is equally distributed to all i/o operations during boot-up, media scanning is not given any special priority.
Jitter (worst-case-delay) exhibited can sometimes be high, because of the number of tasks competing for the disk.

4) BFQ

Instead of time slices allocation by CFQ, BFQ assigns budgets. Disk is granted to an active process until it's budget (number of sectors) expires. BFQ assigns high budgets to non-read tasks. Budget assigned to a process varies over time as a function of it's behavior.

Advantages:
Believed to be very good for usb data transfer rate.
Believed to be the best scheduler for HD video recording and video streaming. (because of less jitter as compared to CFQ and others)
Considered an accurate i/o scheduler.
Achieves about 30% more throughput than CFQ on most workloads.
Disadvantages:
Not the best scheduler for benchmarking.
Higher budget assigned to a process can affect interactivity and increased latency.

5) SIO

Simple I/O scheduler aims to keep minimum overhead to achieve low latency to serve I/O requests. No priority quesues concepts, but only basic merging. Sio is a mix between noop & deadline. No reordering or sorting of requests.

Advantages:
Simple, so reliable.
Minimized starvation of requests.
Disadvantages:
Slow random-read speeds on flash drives, compared to other schedulers.
Sequential-read speeds on flash drives also not so good.

6) V(R)

Unlike other schedulers, synchronous and asynchronous requests are not treated separately, instead a deadline is imposed for fairness. The next request to be served is based on it's distance from last request.

Advantages:
May be best for benchmarking because at the peak of it's 'form' VR performs best.
I/O Schedulers

Disadvantages:
Performance fluctuation results in below-average performance at times.
Least reliable/most unstable.

7) Anticipatory

Based on two facts
i) Disk seeks are really slow.
ii) Write operations can happen whenever, but there is always some process waiting for read operation.

So anticipatory prioritize read operations over write. It anticipates synchronous read operations.

Advantages:
Read requests from processes are never starved.
As good as noop for read-performance on flash drives.
Disadvantages:
'Guess works' might not be always reliable.
Reduced write-performance on high performance disks.

Dijelite savjete, slike i ostale.
Ili pitajte za pomoć ako trebate.
-->
Sastavio sam na jednom forumu to pa evo i ovdje, možda nekom dobro dođe.

Vodič za bateriju

Baterija je postala jedan od (naj)bitnijih faktora na našim uređajima i nikad je nije dosta. Ako nešto ne valja s njom, smak svijeta se događa. Ovo je neki kratki vodič gdje je sastavljeno kako pospješiti autonomiju i potrošnju baterije.

Tema je namijenjena raspravi, pomoći, dijeljenju savjeta i screenshota vaših baterija.

Savjeti kako pospješiti vijek baterije
Jedna od prvih stvari koje će vas uređaj pitati kada postavljate svoj telefon. Većina korisnika ih dozvoli i kasnije zaboravi na njih. Lokacija i njezini servisi su jedni od većih potrošača baterije i u taj čas ju mogu iscjediti.

Stvar je u tome što ih ne morate uvijek imati upaljene već ih možete paliti po potrebi. Osobno ih imam uvijek isključene i uključim ih samo kada su mi potrebne
Wi-Fi
Skeniranje wi-fi mreža također utječe na bateriju. Ako neko dogledno vrijeme ne planirate koristiti wi-fi mrežu, ugasite wi-fi kako uređaj ne bi konstantno skenirao mreže i time utjecao na bateriju.
Možete također editiri build.prop dokument kako bi reducirali vrijeme skeniranja (potrebne su root ovlasti za to).
Editirajte wifi.supplicant_scan_interval. Početna vrijednsot je 180. Podesite ju na više kako bi reducirali vrijeme skeniranja.
Još jednu opciju također možete ugasitit: settings-wigi-advanced wifi-allow wifi scanning-maknite kvačicu.
Jačina signala / Način rada mreže
Jačina signala je uvijek problematična za bateriju. Slab signal će više utjecati na potrošnju baterije. Uz njega, konstantno mijenjanje između 3G/4G i 2G načina rada mreže će trošiti bateriju više.
Ovome možete doskočiti da podesite uređaj da koristi samo 2G, 3G ili 4G.

Primjer: osobno kada ne koristim baš uređaj, ili je on spojen na wi-fi, mrežu prebacim na 2G jer mi tada nije potreban 3G ili 4G.
Kada mi zatreba samo jednostavno putem togglea uključim 3G/4G.
Svjetlina zaslona
Zaslon je uvijek ubitačna stavka za bateriju. Ovdje nema puno pomoći. Što veći kontrast (svjetlina) to više utječe na bateriju.

Osobno mi svjetlina nikad nije na automatski već ju ručno podešavan. U zatvorenim prostorima koristima u prosjeku svjetlinu od 0-30%, dok na otvorenome koristim 30-65%, ovisno o vremenu.
Bluetooth / NFC
Bluetooth i NFC su dvije stavke koje se u većini slučajeva jako rijetko koriste a znatno utječu na potrošnju baterije. Ukoliko vam nisu potrebne, a rijetkima su potrebne, ugasite i palite ih samo po potrebi.
Sinkronizacija / Airplane mode / Animacije / Task Killers
Sinkronizacija: što se više sinkroniziranja odvija na uređaju to utječe više na bateriju. Na vašem uređaju vjerojatno ne trebate sinkronizaciju svih vaših računa u raznim aplikacijama ili automatski sinkronizaciju aplikacija. Podesite samo one potrebne da se automatski sinkroniziraju. One nepotrebne postavite na ručnu sinkronizaciju.

Airplane mode: koristite ga kada ne trebate mobitel na dulji period, tokom noći. Osobno mi uređaj ne treba tokom noći i uvijek upalim zrakoplovni način rada.

Animacije: animacije također utječu na bateriju i što ih je više to više utječu. Osobno ih sve isključim gdje god je moguće. A time dobijem i na brzini korištenja uređaja. Animacije možete podešavati pod Postavke-Opcije programera

Task Killers: task killers i sve slične aplikacije su stvari koje vam ne trebaju na uređaju. Ukratko, oni naprave više štete nego koristi.
Bloatware
Bloatware su sve one aplikacije koje dođu već instalirane na uređaju i koje vam ne trebaju a one rade u pozadine i samo utječu na bateriju. Veliki dio njih možete zamrznuti u postavkama (Postavke-aplikacije). Ako se dvoumite oko koje slobodno pitajte.
Naime, da bi mogli zamrznuti potpune sve potreban je root jer neke nećete uspjeti zamrznuti.

Kako pratiti potrošnju baterije
GSam Battery Monitor
Ovo je jedna od boljih aplikacija za praćenje potrošnje. Nažalost, na Lollipopu (čak i na Kitkatu) bez root ovlasti neće davati mnoštvo informacija no s root ovlastima postaje veliki izvor informacija o bateriji.
Play store link
Wakelock detector
Wakelocksi su jedna od bolnijih točaka. U principu to su aplikacije/servisi koji rade ili se pale kada je uređaj u stand byu. Ova aplikacija vam omogućuje uvid u to. Da bi ju koristili potrebne su vam root ovlasti.
Play store link
Disable service
Ako koristite Wakelock detector potrebna će vam biti i ova aplikacija. Pomoću nje možete blokirati pojedini servise unutar samih aplikacija. Također je potreban root.
Play store link
Greenify
Greenify nije aplikacija koja mjeri potrošnju, već ona pokušava produljiti vijek baterije. Greenify stavlja sve odabrane aplikacije u hibernaciju kada ne koristite uređaj ili kada to zatražite.
Osobno ju ne koristim no mnogi javljaju bolje rezultate s njom.
Play store link
Xposed Amplify Battery Extender
Ukoliko koristite Xposed framework možete staviti ovaj modul kako bi stekli kontrolu nad baterijom.
Play store link

Za sljedeće stvari su potrebne ROOT ovlasti i custom recovery.

ROMovi
Romovi uvijek utječu pozitivno na bateriju i o njima nije potrebno mnogo priče.
Kernel
Kerneli su slični romovima jer se možete igrati s njima. Postavke unutar samoga kernela mogu utjecati značajno na bateriju.
Kernelom možete upravljati pomoću Trikcster MOD Kernel Settings aplikacije.
Undervoltanje
Undervoltanje je smanjenje voltaže pri radu procesora. Moguće je odredite koliko će koja frekvencija imati. Osobno koristim uvijek -50 vrijednost.
Kada se igrati s ovom postavkom prilikom mijenjanja nemojte odmah staviti kvačicu na "Set on Boot" jer ako je voltaža premala možete završiti u bootloopu i morati ćete flashati ispočetka.
Underclockanje
Underclockanje je mijenjanje takta procesora. Što manji takt, to bolja baterija. No, tada možete izgubiti performanse te je s toga potrebno pronaći zlatnu sredinu. Zlatna sredina je pronalazak takta gdje uređaj radi kao na najvišem taktu a opet pozitivno utječe na bateriju.
Governori
Governor u Android svijetu kontolira način na koji procesor podiže i spušta frekvencije prema zahtjevima korisnika. Oni ima važan utjecaj jer utječu na sami rad uređaja, fluidnost te bateriju.

Popis i objašnjenja najpopularnije governora možete pronaći skrivene ispod Spoiler taga. Opise nisam prevodio za sada. Ako će trebate prevedem ih kasnije.

I) MANUAL:

These are the 19 governors we're talking about.

1) Ondemand
2) Ondemandx
3) Conservative
4) Interactive
5) Interactivex
6) Lulzactive
7) Lulzactiveq
8) Smartass
9) SmartassV2
10) Intellidemand
11) Lazy
12) Lagfree
13) Lionheart
14) LionheartX
15) Brazilianwax
16) SavagedZen
17) Userspacce
18) Powersave
19) Performance
20) Wheatley
21) Smartmax

1) Ondemand:
Default governor in almost all stock kernels. One main goal of the ondemand governor is to switch to max frequency as soon as there is a CPU activity detected to ensure the responsiveness of the system. (You can change this behavior using smooth scaling parameters, refer Siyah tweaks at the end of 3rd post.) Effectively, it uses the CPU busy time as the answer to "how critical is performance right now" question. So Ondemand jumps to maximum frequency when CPU is busy and decreases the frequency gradually when CPU is less loaded/apporaching idle. Even though many of us consider this a reliable governor, it falls short on battery saving and performance on default settings. One potential reason for ondemand governor being not very power efficient is that the governor decide the next target frequency by instant requirement during sampling interval. The instant requirement can response quickly to workload change, but it does not usually reflect workload real CPU usage requirement in a small longer time and it possibly causes frequently change between highest and lowest frequency.

2) Ondemandx:
Basically an ondemand with suspend/wake profiles. This governor is supposed to be a battery friendly ondemand. When screen is off, max frequency is capped at 500 mhz. Even though ondemand is the default governor in many kernel and is considered safe/stable, the support for ondemand/ondemandX depends on CPU capability to do fast frequency switching which are very low latency frequency transitions. I have read somewhere that the performance of ondemand/ondemandx were significantly varying for different i/o schedulers. This is not true for most of the other governors. I personally feel ondemand/ondemandx goes best with SIO I/O scheduler.

3) Conservative:
A slower Ondemand which scales up slowly to save battery. The conservative governor is based on the ondemand governor. It functions like the Ondemand governor by dynamically adjusting frequencies based on processor utilization. However, the conservative governor increases and decreases CPU speed more gradually. Simply put, this governor increases the frequency step by step on CPU load and jumps to lowest frequency on CPU idle. Conservative governor aims to dynamically adjust the CPU frequency to current utilization, without jumping to max frequency. The sampling_down_factor value acts as a negative multiplier of sampling_rate to reduce the frequency that the scheduler samples the CPU utilization. For example, if sampling_rate equal to 20,000 and sampling_down_factor is 2, the governor samples the CPU utilization every 40,000 microseconds.

4) Interactive:
Can be considered a faster ondemand. So more snappier, less battery. Interactive is designed for latency-sensitive, interactive workloads. Instead of sampling at every interval like ondemand, it determines how to scale up when CPU comes out of idle. The governor has the following advantages: 1) More consistent ramping, because existing governors do their CPU load sampling in a workqueue context, but interactive governor does this in a timer context, which gives more consistent CPU load sampling. 2) Higher priority for CPU frequency increase, thus giving the remaining tasks the CPU performance benefit, unlike existing governors which schedule ramp-up work to occur after your performance starved tasks have completed. Interactive It's an intelligent Ondemand because of stability optimizations. Why??
Sampling the CPU load every X ms (like Ondemand) can lead to under-powering the CPU for X ms, leading to dropped frames, stuttering UI, etc. Instead of sampling the CPU at a specified rate, the interactive governor will check whether to scale the CPU frequency up soon after coming out of idle. When the CPU comes out of idle, a timer is configured to fire within 1-2 ticks. If the CPU is very busy between exiting idle and when the timer fires, then we assume the CPU is underpowered and ramp to max frequency.

5) Interactivex:
This is an Interactive governor with a wake profile. More battery friendly than interactive.

6) Lulzactive:
This new find from Tegrak is based on Interactive & Smartass governors and is one of the favorites.
Old Version: When workload is greater than or equal to 60%, the governor scales up CPU to next higher step. When workload is less than 60%, governor scales down CPU to next lower step. When screen is off, frequency is locked to global scaling minimum frequency.
New Version: Three more user configurable parameters: inc_cpu_load, pump_up_step, pump_down_step. Unlike older version, this one gives more control for the user. We can set the threshold at which governor decides to scale up/down. We can also set number of frequency steps to be skipped while polling up and down.
When workload greater than or equal to inc_cpu_load, governor scales CPU pump_up_step steps up. When workload is less than inc_cpu_load, governor scales CPU down pump_down_step steps down.
Example:
Consider
inc_cpu_load=70
pump_up_step=2
pump_down_step=1
If current frequency=200, Every up_sampling_time Us if cpu load >= 70%, cpu is scaled up 2 steps - to 800.
If current frequency =1200, Every down_sampling_time Us if cpu load < 70%, cpu is scaled down 1 step - to 1000.

7) Lulzactiveq:
Lulzactiveq is a modified lulzactive governor authored by XDA member robertobsc and is adapted in Siyah kernel for GS2 and GS3. Lulzactiveq aims to optimize the second version of luzactive from Tegrak by a) providing an extra parameter (dec_cpu_load) to make scaling down more sensible, and b) incorporating hotplug logic to the governor. Luzactiveq is the first ever interactive based governor with hotplugging logic inbuilt (atleast the first of its kind for the exynos platform). When CPU comes out of idle loop and it's time to make a scaling decision, if load >= inc_cpu_load CPU is scaled up (like original luzactiveq) and if load
8) Smartass:
Result of Erasmux rewriting the complete code of interactive governor. Main goal is to optimize battery life without comprising performance. Still, not as battery friendly as smartassV2 since screen-on minimum frequency is greater than frequencies used during screen-off. Smartass would jump up to highest frequency too often as well.

9) SmartassV2:
Version 2 of the original smartass governor from Erasmux. Another favorite for many a people. The governor aim for an "ideal frequency", and ramp up more aggressively towards this freq and less aggressive after. It uses different ideal frequencies for screen on and screen off, namely awake_ideal_freq and sleep_ideal_freq. This governor scales down CPU very fast (to hit sleep_ideal_freq soon) while screen is off and scales up rapidly to awake_ideal_freq (500 mhz for GS2 by default) when screen is on. There's no upper limit for frequency while screen is off (unlike Smartass). So the entire frequency range is available for the governor to use during screen-on and screen-off state. The motto of this governor is a balance between performance and battery.

10) Intellidemand:
Intellidemand aka Intelligent Ondemand from Faux is yet another governor that's based on ondemand. Unlike what some users believe, this governor is not the replacement for OC Daemon (Having different governors for sleep and awake). The original intellidemand behaves differently according to GPU usage. When GPU is really busy (gaming, maps, benchmarking, etc) intellidemand behaves like ondemand. When GPU is 'idling' (or moderately busy), intellidemand limits max frequency to a step depending on frequencies available in your device/kernel for saving battery. This is called browsing mode. We can see some 'traces' of interactive governor here. Frequency scale-up decision is made based on idling time of CPU. Lower idling time (<20%) causes CPU to scale-up from current frequency. Frequency scale-down happens at steps=5% of max frequency. (This parameter is tunable only in conservative, among the popular governors )
To sum up, this is an intelligent ondemand that enters browsing mode to limit max frequency when GPU is idling, and (exits browsing mode) behaves like ondemand when GPU is busy; to deliver performance for gaming and such. Intellidemand does not jump to highest frequency when screen is off.

11) Lazy:
This governor from Ezekeel is basically an ondemand with an additional parameter min_time_state to specify the minimum time CPU stays on a frequency before scaling up/down. The Idea here is to eliminate any instabilities caused by fast frequency switching by ondemand. Lazy governor polls more often than ondemand, but changes frequency only after completing min_time_state on a step overriding sampling interval. Lazy also has a screenoff_maxfreq parameter which when enabled will cause the governor to always select the maximum frequency while the screen is off.

12) Lagfree:
Lagfree is similar to ondemand. Main difference is it's optimization to become more battery friendly. Frequency is gracefully decreased and increased, unlike ondemand which jumps to 100% too often. Lagfree does not skip any frequency step while scaling up or down. Remember that if there's a requirement for sudden burst of power, lagfree can not satisfy that since it has to raise cpu through each higher frequency step from current. Some users report that video playback using lagfree stutters a little.

13) Lionheart:
Lionheart is a conservative-based governor which is based on samsung's update3 source. Tweaks comes from 1) Knzo 2) Morfic. The original idea comes from Netarchy. See here. The tunables (such as the thresholds and sampling rate) were changed so the governor behaves more like the performance one, at the cost of battery as the scaling is very aggressive.

To 'experience' Lionheart using conservative, try these tweaks:
sampling_rate:10000 or 20000 or 50000, whichever you feel is safer. (transition latency of the CPU is something below 10ms/10,000uS hence using 10,000 might not be safe).
up_threshold:60
down_threshold:30
freq_step:5
Lionheart goes well with deadline i/o scheduler. When it comes to smoothness (not considering battery drain), a tuned conservative delivers more as compared to a tuned ondemand.

14) LionheartX
LionheartX is based on Lionheart but has a few changes on the tunables and features a suspend profile based on Smartass governor.

15) Brazilianwax:
Similar to smartassV2. More aggressive ramping, so more performance, less battery.

16) SavagedZen:
Another smartassV2 based governor. Achieves good balance between performance & battery as compared to brazilianwax.

17) Userspace:
Instead of automatically determining frequencies, lets user set frequencies.

18) Powersave:
Locks max frequency to min frequency. Can not be used as a screen-on or even screen-off (if scaling min frequency is too low).

19) Performance:
Sets min frequency as max frequency. Use this while benchmarking!

20) Wheatley
Building on the classic 'ondemand' governor is implemented Wheatley governor. The governor has two additional parameters:

target_residency - The minimum average residency in µs which is considered acceptable for a proper efficient usage of the C4 state. Default is 10000 = 10ms.

allowed_misses - The number sampling intervals in a row the average residency is allowed to be lower than target_residency before the governor reduces the frequency. This ensures that the governor is not too aggressive in scaling down the frequency and reduces it just because some background process was temporarily causing a larger number of wakeups. The default is 5.
Wheatley works as planned and does not hinder the proper C4 usage for task where the C4 can be used properly .
For internet browsing the time spend in C4 has increased by 10% points and the average residency has increased by about 1ms. I guess these differences are mostly due to the different browsing behaviour (I spend the last time more multi-tabbing). But at least we can say that Wheatley does not interfere with the proper use of the C4 state during 'light' tasks. For music playback with screen off the time spend in C4 is practically unchanged, however the average residency is reduced from around 30ms to around 18ms, but this is still more than acceptable.

So the results show that Wheatley works as intended and ensures that the C4 state is used whenever the task allows a proper efficient usage of the C4 state. For more demanding tasks which cause a large number of wakeups and prevent the efficient usage of the C4 state, the governor resorts to the next best power saving mechanism and scales down the frequency. So with the new highly-flexible Wheatley governor one can have the best of both worlds.

21) Smartmax
Its no benchmark or ultimate perfromance governor, its a proper balanced ondemand.

The basic idea - which comes from smartass - is the concept of an "ideal" frequency.

The following strategy is used:
1) If load is above upper-threshold and current frequency is below ideal freq
-> jump to ideal in one step
2) If load is above upper-threshold and current frequency is at or above ideal freq
->do "ramp up" steps which will include all frequencies for a specific
amount of time - so compared to ondemand no "jumping" to max frequency
3) if load is below lower-threshold and current frequency is below ideal freq
->do "ramp down" steps
4) if load is below lower-threshold and current frequency is above ideal freq
-> jump down to ideal in one step

All those thresholds ramp steps and frequency stepping times are
fully configurable using sysfs. By default I tried to create a good balance.

The ideal frequency for "us" is 475000 which is the maximal frequency
of the LP mode of the tegra chip. This will allow using LP mode as much as possible

Additional to make it "snappy" smartmax has "touch poke"
So input events from the touchscreen will boost the cpu for a specific
time to a specific frequency.[/INDENT]

Schedulers
Schedulers u principu utječu na responzivnost memorije i sustava, grupiraju procese prema prioritetima i paze da se određeni zadatak izvrši.

Objašnjena su također ispod spoiler taga i nisu prevedena. Ako će trebati prevedem.

1) Noop

Inserts all the incoming I/O requests to a First In First Out queue and implements request merging. Best used with storage devices that does not depend on mechanical movement to access data (yes, like our flash drives). Advantage here is that flash drives does not require reordering of multiple I/O requests unlike in normal hard drives.

Advantages:
Serves I/O requests with least number of cpu cycles. (Battery friendly?)
Best for flash drives since there is no seeking penalty.
Good throughput on db systems.
Disadvantages:
Reduction in number of cpu cycles used is proportional to drop in performance.

2) Deadline

Goal is to minimize I/O latency or starvation of a request. The same is achieved by round robin policy to be fair among multiple I/O requests. Five queues are aggressively used to reorder incoming requests.

Advantages:
Nearly a real time scheduler.
Excels in reducing latency of any given single I/O.
Best scheduler for database access and queries.
Bandwidth requirement of a process - what percentage of CPU it needs, is easily calculated.
Like noop, a good scheduler for solid state/flash drives.
Disadvantages:
When system is overloaded, set of processes that may miss deadline is largely unpredictable.

3) CFQ

Completely Fair Queuing scheduler maintains a scalable per-process I/O queue and attempts to distribute the available I/O bandwidth equally among all I/O requests. Each per-process queue contains synchronous requests from processes. Time slice allocated for each queue depends on the priority of the 'parent' process. V2 of CFQ has some fixes which solves process' i/o starvation and some small backward seeks in the hope of improving responsiveness.

Advantages:
Considered to deliver a balanced i/o performance.
Easiest to tune.
Excels on multiprocessor systems.
Best database system performance after deadline.
Disadvantages:
Some users report media scanning takes longest to complete using CFQ. This could be because of the property that since the bandwidth is equally distributed to all i/o operations during boot-up, media scanning is not given any special priority.
Jitter (worst-case-delay) exhibited can sometimes be high, because of the number of tasks competing for the disk.

4) BFQ

Instead of time slices allocation by CFQ, BFQ assigns budgets. Disk is granted to an active process until it's budget (number of sectors) expires. BFQ assigns high budgets to non-read tasks. Budget assigned to a process varies over time as a function of it's behavior.

Advantages:
Believed to be very good for usb data transfer rate.
Believed to be the best scheduler for HD video recording and video streaming. (because of less jitter as compared to CFQ and others)
Considered an accurate i/o scheduler.
Achieves about 30% more throughput than CFQ on most workloads.
Disadvantages:
Not the best scheduler for benchmarking.
Higher budget assigned to a process can affect interactivity and increased latency.

5) SIO

Simple I/O scheduler aims to keep minimum overhead to achieve low latency to serve I/O requests. No priority quesues concepts, but only basic merging. Sio is a mix between noop & deadline. No reordering or sorting of requests.

Advantages:
Simple, so reliable.
Minimized starvation of requests.
Disadvantages:
Slow random-read speeds on flash drives, compared to other schedulers.
Sequential-read speeds on flash drives also not so good.

6) V(R)

Unlike other schedulers, synchronous and asynchronous requests are not treated separately, instead a deadline is imposed for fairness. The next request to be served is based on it's distance from last request.

Advantages:
May be best for benchmarking because at the peak of it's 'form' VR performs best.
I/O Schedulers

Disadvantages:
Performance fluctuation results in below-average performance at times.
Least reliable/most unstable.

7) Anticipatory

Based on two facts
i) Disk seeks are really slow.
ii) Write operations can happen whenever, but there is always some process waiting for read operation.

So anticipatory prioritize read operations over write. It anticipates synchronous read operations.

Advantages:
Read requests from processes are never starved.
As good as noop for read-performance on flash drives.
Disadvantages:
'Guess works' might not be always reliable.
Reduced write-performance on high performance disks.

Dijelite savjete, slike i ostale.
Ili pitajte za pomoć ako trebate.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Juice. 29.01.2015. u 15:09.
Juice je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.01.2015., 17:14   #2
daxxx88
Premium

Datum registracije: Dec 2007
Zaboravio si napisati da je doticno za Android-only uredjaje (pracenje aplikacijama nadalje)

What man is a man that doesn't make the world better
daxxx88 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 28.01.2015., 17:31   #3
Juice
Fresh Juice

Vodič je kompletno namijenjen Androidima.
Dodat ću u naslov kad dođem za komp.
Staro 29.01.2015., 08:32   #4
Dakok
Registrirao User

Datum registracije: Apr 2014
Svaka čast! Odličan sadržaj i sastav
Dakok je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.01.2015., 15:10   #5
Juice
Fresh Juice

Thanks.
Dodao u naslov Android.

Također, ako netko ima nešto za dodati, reći, dobrodošao je.
Staro 29.01.2015., 15:30   #6
Prezime
Premium

Datum registracije: Aug 2013
Recimo, za pracenje potrosnje baterije si stavio 5 aplikacija, a bilo bi zgodno da si preporucio najbolju, jer sumnjam da su potrebne sve ili nekoliko njih.
Kod Gavernora bi bilo zgodno da si preporucio koji je najstedljiviji, kad se vec radi o stednji...
Prezime je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.01.2015., 16:41   #7
schetz
Premium

Datum registracije: Jul 2008
Prije svega, pohvale na ideji i trudu..

par dobronamjernih (u laganom neredu kako mi dođu u glavu ):

Za praćenje potrošnje, tj. da bi se uočili wakelocks itd, po meni sve počinje i završava s Betterbatterystats .
Na xda je free,community je odličan, i taman da se i ne nešto ne razumiješ lako je exportat log i dobit
info u temi.

"Romovi uvijek utječu pozitivno na bateriju i o njima nije potrebno mnogo priče." - taj dio mi nije baš jasan na što
se točno misli. U kom smislu utječu uvijek pozitivno ? Jer nemaju bloat ? Problem je što postoji dosta ROM-ova
koji nabacuju "fičure" i negdje to ne utječe dobro ni na performanse ni na bateriju.Ovdje se korisnik isključivo štiti sam
pametnim odabirom (ili reflashom ako je već falio )

"Kerneli su slični romovima jer se možete igrati s njima."
- to mi jedino čudno zvuči, inače upute o undervolt/underclock kažu zapravo o čemu je riječ.

Dodatak na governor/scheduler : po meni najjednostavniji način za vidjeti kako ti paše na mobitel je :

-Pročitaš temu o kernel-u a i ROM-u koji si flešao i lijepo dobiješ info o iskustvu drugih
-kad si fino suzio odabir , isprobaš tih par ..
Svaki kernel a i governor/scheduler se na svakom ROM-u a kamoli MOB-u ne ponaša isto .Barem ne po mom iskustvu.Premda ono iz spoilera svakako stoji jelte

Osim toga,neki kerneli generalno ciljaju na nešto (performanse/baterija) pa je u biti možda dosta pustiti na stock vrijednostima.

Toliko od mene
schetz je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.01.2015., 17:56   #8
Juice
Fresh Juice

Citiraj:
Autor Prezime Pregled postova
Recimo, za pracenje potrosnje baterije si stavio 5 aplikacija, a bilo bi zgodno da si preporucio najbolju, jer sumnjam da su potrebne sve ili nekoliko njih.
Kod Gavernora bi bilo zgodno da si preporucio koji je najstedljiviji, kad se vec radi o stednji...
Preporučene aplikacije svaka ima drugačiju funkciju, odnosno svaka je za nešto drugo i pruža uvid u druge stvari. Ovo su najbolje aplikacije za ono što one rade i preporuka su onome koji treba nešto iz njihove domene rada.
Što se tiče governora, teško je reći uvijek koji je najbolji. Nisam htio sugerirati jer i svi ti governori nisu dostupni na svim kernelima. Osobno koristim Smartmax kad god mogu.

Citiraj:
Autor schetz Pregled postova
Prije svega, pohvale na ideji i trudu..

par dobronamjernih (u laganom neredu kako mi dođu u glavu ):

Za praćenje potrošnje, tj. da bi se uočili wakelocks itd, po meni sve počinje i završava s Betterbatterystats .
Na xda je free,community je odličan, i taman da se i ne nešto ne razumiješ lako je exportat log i dobit
info u temi.
Jep, slažem se. Dobra je aplikacija no kako dugo nije bilo updejta i nije mi najbolje radila stara verzija na Kitkatu/Lollipopu nisam ju uvrstio a nisam ju ni pratio. Sad kad si me podsjetio išao sam ju vidjeti i vidim da je napravio update čovjek. Isprobati ću ju i uvrstiti na popis.

Citiraj:
"Romovi uvijek utječu pozitivno na bateriju i o njima nije potrebno mnogo priče." - taj dio mi nije baš jasan na što
se točno misli. U kom smislu utječu uvijek pozitivno ? Jer nemaju bloat ? Problem je što postoji dosta ROM-ova
koji nabacuju "fičure" i negdje to ne utječe dobro ni na performanse ni na bateriju.Ovdje se korisnik isključivo štiti sam
pametnim odabirom (ili reflashom ako je već falio )
Misli se na na dobar ROM. Dobar ROM će uvijek dobro utjecati na bateriju, em što nema bloatwarea i što je ispeglan. ROM nije samo micanje bloatwarea već i "peglanje" sistemskih fileova.
Bitno je ono što si naveo kasnije u svome postu. Potrebno se informirati o ROMu normalno. Ima onih normalno koji nikako ne ciljaju ili nisu dobri za bateriju, no ovdje se nije mislilo na takve.
U posljednjih pet godina koliko koristim Android custom ROM mi je dao uvijek bolji vijek baterije.

Citiraj:
"Kerneli su slični romovima jer se možete igrati s njima."
- to mi jedino čudno zvuči, inače upute o undervolt/underclock kažu zapravo o čemu je riječ.
Što je čudno? Možeš flashat različite kernele a i ako si upućen poigrati se po samim fileovima kernela. Isto kao i s ROMom.

Citiraj:
Osim toga,neki kerneli generalno ciljaju na nešto (performanse/baterija) pa je u biti možda dosta pustiti na stock vrijednostima.
Kako gdje. Recimo na jačim mobovima, ovima kojima je CPU na 2,5-2,7 GHz. Posve je nepotrebno ostaviti na toliko. Uvijek režem na 1,5-1,7 GHz jer razlika u radu nema no na bateriji osjetim.

Ovo su samo moja iskustva/mišljenja koja sam dobio s korištenjem Androida. Nije namijenjeno da se uzima zdravo za gotovo, već samo eto, podijelio sam s ljudima iskustva.
Za one nezahtjevne je dovoljan samo onaj prvi dio jer milijun puta sam se sreo da je ljudima upaljen bluetooth, nfc i hrpa raznih stvari koje ni ne koriste.
Staro 29.01.2015., 19:36   #9
Pawzilla
Premium
Moj komp

Ovaj Xposed Amplify Battery Extender mi je uljepšao dan Sve super napisano, iako poznavajući sebe, nebi imao živaca tipkati da ugasim svaku sitnicu. Za mene malo xposed-a i koji svježi batterystats.bin i sve radi kako spada
Pawzilla je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.01.2015., 20:08   #10
schetz
Premium

Citiraj:
Autor Juice Pregled postova

Što je čudno? Možeš flashat različite kernele a i ako si upućen poigrati se po samim fileovima kernela. Isto kao i s ROMom.

Zanemari , čudna mi je bila samo rečenica kad sam je ranije čitao,semantički jelte
schetz je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 30.01.2015., 12:02   #11
Brko
Protupožarac
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
Svaka čast na temi. Vrlo korisno. Eto je u stickyju.
Neš se ljutit, malo sam izmjenio naslov ipak da bude uniformirano u skladu sa podforumom
Brko je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 30.01.2015., 14:52   #12
Juice
Fresh Juice

Nema ljutnje
Staro 03.02.2015., 14:17   #13
OuttaControl
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
ammm evo imam problem doli na slikama, mislim, koristim viber nemogu ga maknit, ali ga ne koristim toliko, korisitim ga u rangu sa chromeom, i messengerom, cak mozda i manje

iman root
OuttaControl je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 03.02.2015., 15:33   #14
Juice
Fresh Juice

Viber ima neki wakelock.
Instalira Wakelock Detector pa vidi s njim koji proces unutar Vibera uzorkuje wakelock.
Staro 04.02.2015., 01:44   #15
KhongLo
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2015
Zgodna tema

Ovo s uključivanjem airplane moda preko noći je valjda najjednostavnija stvar koju čovjek može napraviti da bi malo smanjio potrošnju, no do ovog trenutka mi nije došlo iz guzice u glavu da je primjenim. Zahvaljujem!
KhongLo je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.02.2015., 12:57   #16
Joke
N00B
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2006
Nevezano sad za ove aplikacije i sl.
Je li najbolje onda ono punjenje mob. izmedju 20-40 do 80%?
Ili ga mozes punit kad god zatreba, kako druga strana sugerira?
Staro 18.02.2015., 13:24   #17
Juice
Fresh Juice

Kad god treba puni.
Staro 19.02.2015., 16:44   #18
Prki
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Imam problem.Znači baterija se prazni normalno do nekih 12-13% a onda imam otprilike minutu da ga stavim na punjač.Kao da ne napuni bat. do kraja pa se onda iznenadi koliko struje nema.Zanimljivo je da čak i dok je na punjaču i dalje smanjuje postotak bat. dok ne dođe do 1% onda počinje dizati.
Svaki savjet je dobro došao.

Kitkat 4.4.2 THL T11
Prki je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.02.2015., 20:09   #19
zupy
Premium

Datum registracije: Dec 2007
To je možda loše kalibrirana baterija..
zupy je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.02.2015., 20:54   #20
Prki
Premium
Moj komp

Jel se da to kako riješiti???
Staro 19.02.2015., 21:00   #21
nathan.fake
Premium

Citiraj:
Autor Prki Pregled postova
Jel se da to kako riješiti???
Pusti ga da se sam ugasi, spoji na punjac i ne diraj dok se ne napuni na 100%.

Ako ne pomogne - nova baterija.
nathan.fake je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.04.2015., 16:05   #22
Prki
Premium
Moj komp

Aj pogledajte ovaj screenshoot pa mi recite šta bi moglo biti, pojede mi bateriju

Znači stalno pokazuje Awake a nije, kao što se vidi screen je ugašen i ja ručno stisnem stand by.Ponekad je tako , ponekad je normalno i onda baterija traje 5 dana a ponekad je povremeno awake(naravno ne brine me vrijeme kada je i screen upaljen nego samo kada nije)
Staro 01.04.2015., 16:19   #23
Juice
Fresh Juice

Awake nema veze jel ekran upaljen ili ne. Imas neku aplikaciju koja radi stalno u pozadini i drzi mob awake(budan).
Pogledaj prvi post i alate za pracenje potrosnje.
Staro 01.04.2015., 18:10   #24
Prki
Premium
Moj komp

Imam instaliran Xposed Amplify Battery Extender

ali ništa ja tu ne kužim , pa evo pogledaj pa reci šta se da napraviti.
Staro 01.04.2015., 18:11   #25
Juice
Fresh Juice

Nije to to. Trebaš vidjeti potrošnju po aplikacijama/wakelockovima.
Skini Wakelock Detector i onda vidi s njim.
Staro 11.04.2015., 10:09   #26
Nick7
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2004
WI-FI - da ili ne?

Iz mog osobnog iskustva - da.

Imam Samsung S3 mini, prije imao kramu zvanu HTC Wildfire.
Inicijalno imao Wi-Fi iskljucen, je'l... da stedim bateriju.
Wrong!

Ukljucivanjem Wi-Fi-ja mi se zivotni vijek baterije skoro udvostrucio!
Isto su skuzili i kolege na poslu.

Naravno, jedan od uvjeta je da stvarno imate Wi-Fi na koji se mozete okaciti.

A u cem je caka?
Pa jednostavno... 3G/UMTS i sl... trose daleko vise struje od Wi-Fi-ja.
Nick7 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 11.04.2015., 10:11   #27
Juice
Fresh Juice

Pa to je i logično
Ako nemaš dostupan wifi gasiš jer tad potrošnja raste zbog stalnog skeniranja.
Staro 22.08.2016., 18:01   #28
HumWeed
~~~
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2009
Ajde da ne otvaram novu temu...
Koliko je stetno ne napuniti cesto bateriju full
Pitam jer recimo meni nakon 90% puni 1 sat... (nepodrzava quick charge)
HumWeed je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.08.2016., 22:58   #29
xlr
49%winner
Moj komp

Nema nikakve veze do koliko je napunis. Znanstvenici ce ti reci da bateriju nije preporucljivo puniti do kraja pa eto... Bila je neki dan tema o punjenju baterija pa potrazi unazad 15ak dana
Staro 23.08.2016., 00:35   #30
HumWeed
~~~
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2009
Fala
HumWeed je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Uređivanje