Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 04.01.2004., 17:30   #1
jack

Datum registracije: Nov 2003
Windows XP

Ovako.Evo problema

Kad pokusam instalirati WinXP ili Win2000 javlja mi se uvijek ista greska.Moram spomenuti da kada instaliram winME ili win 95, 98 sve uvijek prodje bez ikakvih problema.
Instalacija win xp sastoji se od 5 dijela.

1.Collecting information
2.Dynamic update
3.Preparing installation
4.Installing Windows
5.Finaliizing installation
Prvi korak prođe bez problema,na drugum koraku mi izbaci se ovaj problem:
Hardware That Might Need Additional Files
*HSP56 MicroModem(Modem)
*CMI8738/C3DX PCI Audio Device(Sound, video and game controllers)
DETALJI O OVOME:

Warnings
Helpful Information

Setup has detected that some hardware or programs on your computer might not function correctly after the upgrade is completed. This lack of functionality can have an effect on things you might want to do, such as connecting to the Internet, accessing e-mail, printing, scanning, and playing sounds or music. It is important that you read and understand this upgrade report before continuing. To resolve some of these issues, you can get more information at Microsoft Windows XP Professional on the Web.
Setup will automatically back up your existing version of Windows. You can restore your computer safely even if these upgrade problems remain. To uninstall Windows XP, go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warnings (return to top)
The following issues might require you to obtain files from Microsoft Windows Update Web site or a manufacturer's Web site. You can still continue to upgrade to Windows XP without resolving these issues, but some hardware or software might not work. Follow the recommendations in each section.
Hardware Compatibility Issues
Setup has found hardware on your computer that is incompatible with (that is, it does not work with) Windows XP.

Hardware That Might Need Additional Files
The following hardware might need additional files in order to work with Windows XP. Contact your hardware vendors to obtain Windows XP compatible updates. In many cases, if a Windows XP version is not yet available, a Windows 2000 compatible update should work. It is recommended that you obtain these drivers in advance.
You can also view the Microsoft Windows XP Hardware Compatibility List on the Web.

Please note that some of the following entries might be software that is registered as hardware.

Modem
HSP56 MicroModem

Sound, video and game controllers
CMI8738/C3DX PCI Audio Device

Software Compatibility Issues
Software That Does Not Support Windows XP
Setup has found programs on your computer that are incompatible with (that is, they do not work with) Windows XP. Contact your software vendors to obtain updates or Windows XP-compatible versions. If you don't update these programs before you upgrade, the programs will not work after the upgrade is completed.

HSP56 MicroModem (in Control Panel)
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager (in Control Panel)

Before you upgrade to Windows XP, you should remove any incompatible programs if you can. After the upgrade, uninstall for these programs might not work. Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel can help you uninstall most programs. Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then click Add/Remove Programs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helpful Information (return to top)
The following issues are listed for your information only. You can continue the upgrade to Windows XP.
Software Compatibility Issues

Software That Might Not Support Windows XP
Setup cannot determine if the following programs are compatible with Windows XP. Setup will disable them during the upgrade to eliminate the risk of problems. Contact the software vendor to obtain an upgrade pack.

Mixer (a startup program)

General Information
This section provides important information that you need to be aware of before you upgrade.

Backup Files Found
Setup found files on your computer that appear to be a backup of part of Windows 98. During the upgrade to Windows XP, Setup removes Windows 98 from your computer, including any backups you might have on your hard disk. Some files in the following folders will be removed:

c:\WINDOWS\TEMP_2\SOUND\026
c:\WINDOWS\TEMP_2\VGA\WIN95
c:\WINDOWS\TEMP_2\VGA\WIN98

Protect your backup files by copying them to floppy disks, a network server, a compressed archive file, or other backup mechanism.
Recycle Bin
Setup found 354 files in your Recycle Bin. If you continue upgrading to Windows XP, these files will be deleted.

Other Upgrade Information

Microsoft DirectX 9.0
To maintain compatibility with your DirectX 9.0 applications, you will need to download the DirectX 9.0 update for Windows XP, Windows XP SP1 and Windows Server 2003 from
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali ja ipak dalje nastavljam instalirati winXP.Zatim se racunalo restarta.Nakon toga dolazi do treceg korak (Preparing installation),cekam jedno 20-ak minuta da racunalo obavi svoje i opet se racunalo restarta(uobicajno).Zatim se pojavi ekran Windows XP i dalje comp. ne reagira, kontrolna lampica za hdd nonstop svijetli a tipkovnica također ne reagira.Pokusao sam nekoliko puta resitirat racunalo ali uvijek isto.
Sad ce neki reci da je problem u onoj poruci koja mi se javila.
Ali pokusao sam i na cisto instalirati windXP(tako da sam formatirao disk format c, ali i nakon toga sve stane nakon treceg koraka.
Također mi se isto desava sa win 2000 samo se tada ne javlja ona poruka, inace sve potpuno isto.Pokusao sam i s drugih cd s ralicitim cd-k istalirati win ali opet isto i to samo na wind 2000 i XP(valjda im je nesto zajednicko).

Imam instaalirane win 98 SE.
Maticna ploca PII MANLI
Intel Celeron 533Mhz,128k
Integ. zvuk,modem 56k micromodem
VGA nvidia GeForce 2 mmx 100/200 32Mb
(prije sam koristio integriranu graficku sa maticne ploce)
DIMM SDRAM 128Mb pc133,2x32Mb pc 100(nisam siguran ili pc 133 ili pc100)
HDD WesterrDisital 6.4Gb, UDMA-66
cd-rom i ostal.........(mislim da sam najvaznjee spomenuo)

OVAKO SU MI POSTAVLJENE POSTAVKE U BIOS-U
___________________________________________________-
**ADVANCED SETUP**
Share memory size Disab.
Trend Chipawayvirus Eneb
1ST. Boot device Ide0
2nd boot device cd-rom
try other boot device yes
smart for hard disk eneb.
boot up num lock on
flopy drive svap disab.
flopy drive seek disab.
pasword chek setup
boot to os/2 over 64Mb yes
internal cache eneb.
sistem bios cacheable eneb.
sdram speed 8ns
refrees queue depth 4
Sdram cas latency 3T
grapisch win size 32M

**PCI/PLUG AND PLAY SETUP**
plig and play aware o/s No
primary grapich adapter Pci
PCI VGA palette snop dis
alloccete irq to vga yes
dma reserwed for isa n/a
irq reserwed for isa n/a
reserved memory size dis.
reserved memory address c8000

**FEATURES SETUP**
Onboard FDC eneb.
onboard serial port 1 3F8h/com1
Onboard ir port disab.
ir duplex half
onboard paralel port 378h
parallel port mode normal
parallel port irq 7
parallel port dma n/a
onboard pci ide both
ultra dma support eneb.
usb function disab.
usb function for dos disab.

**CPU PNP SETUP**
cpu speed 533Mhz
cpu base freq. 66mhz
cpu multiple factory x8
sdram freq. 66mhz

disab>>> DISABLED
eneb>>>ENABLED
Evo ta su vaznji podaci iz bios-a.Mozda tu nije dobro nesto narihtano.
Staro 04.01.2004., 18:52   #2
tor
Administrator
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Kao prvo komp ti je stvarno na granici za XP. Radiče on na njemu ali kako.... Zaboravi igrice i nešto zahtjevnije. Moja preporuka - kupi još barem nešto RAM-a (256) pa onda razmisli. Inače, ak baš hočeš staviti XP jednostavno isčupaj te kartice koje ti javljaju problem, pa onda probaj naknadno ih staviti. I pogledaj za BIOS za matičnu, možda to nešto sredi.
Ali to ti je sve nategnuto, ostavi ti 98. Ajd živio
tor je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 04.01.2004., 18:57   #3
MadBoY
MadModerator
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2002
Pocupaj sve van iz PCI i USB-a. Mozda je u tom problem.
Staro 10.01.2004., 20:54   #4
tin.
Premium

Datum registracije: Dec 2003
Dobro ti veli Tor...XP traži malo jaču konfiguraciju...ili noviju...

tin. je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 12.01.2004., 13:47   #5
sara

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Exclamation WIN XP

Moja preporuka je da na svoju konfiguraciju ne instaliraš WIN XP.
Kada bi instalacija i uspjela,sistem bi radio loše i sporo.
sara je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.01.2004., 01:29   #6
Black Dragon
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2002
Gle, WinXP radi i na tome ali nekako ti iz iskustva preporučam proc koji osim MMX ima i SSE, dakle nekaj iz PIII generacije ili ti zelnih celerona, 128 MB je skoro pa dno rada, možda bi te izvuklo još 128, pa bi sa 256 radio, mada se sa 512 mb radi ... disk ti je 6,4 Gb:confused: Pa ajmo na ovom kompu skoro pa i da nemam nekaj softwera instaliranog (3 - 4 aplikacije i 2 game) pa mi je sami Windows direktorij skoro pa 2,5 Gb, ... mislim da znaš o ćem pričam. 2000 win bi bio plafon tog kompa i to za neki normalni rad ne zezanciju i kemijanje ...

Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Black Dragon je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.01.2004., 03:00   #7
SlavoS
Premium

Datum registracije: May 2003
ne pretjeruj, 98 ti je optimum, 2000 max.
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Isključeno