Staro 22.08.2011., 00:13   #1022
viper
super user
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2007
Arrow

Lik koji je igrao BF 3 na gamescomu kaže:

Citiraj:
-Caspian Border map was detailed, lush, and just awesome to play in.
-Flags are close together, felt about the same distance as the flags in Harvest Day from Bad Company 2. The rest of the map was very big.
-The close proximity of the flags, coupled with a lot of players and vehicles resulted in some tense action between the flags, like a melting pot of vehicles, soldiers, explosions and gunfire.
-Outside if the flag zones, there wasn’t much action. But there is a lot of room for flanking, both on foot and in vehicles.
- The game crashed once. My friend who played had it crash a lot more often.
- Jets don’t feel slow at all, feel about the same speed as in BF2. Jets aren’t hard to control either — if you played BF2 and operated a jet with mouse and keyboard, BF3 is just as easy.
-Controls and movement felt a lot like Battlefield 2, it definitely didn’t feel like a “Bad Company 3″ game by any means.
-The graphics are awesome, everything is detailed and crisp. The forest areas with a lot of trees and shadows looked just as good as Crysis. Water effects were the best I’ve ever seen.
-Destruction is back and looked amazing, although you can’t destroy everything (obviously).
- The PC system was powered by two Nvidia GTX 580 cards in SLI.
-Vehicles felt more responsive than in Bad Company 2.
-Tanks are operated differently now, the MG isn’t on secondary fire any longer, you have to use the “1″ and “2″ buttons to switch between main gun and MG.
-You can spawn in vehicles now, e.g. you can spawn in a jet on the runway.
- Weapons felt more realistic than Bad Company 2. They’re less “violent”, with less muzzle flash. They felt, sounded and handled realistically (BC2 weapons are almost cartoonish by comparison).
-There were a lot of weapons available from the get to and there are a lot of customization options, even if the player I used was a level 1 Private. They might have added more guns just for this GamesCom preview.
-The game just felt like a proper sequel to Battlefield 2. I played Bad Company 2 the night before, and BF3 is totally different. There’s an atmosphere and feeling of war and combat that was in BF2 and something BC2 couldn’t replicate.
-It felt full of BF2 nostalgia when, as soon as I spawned, I could see and hear jets dog fighting in the sky above, see tanks blowing up far into the distance, see teammates running around me towards a flag… Just those 5 seconds made me feel what I felt when I played the BF2 demo for the first time in 2005. Just “wow”.
Staro 22.08.2011., 00:21   #1023
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Datum registracije: Apr 2010
Sviđa mi se da su flagovi blizu, close quarters combat mi je najjači

I'm only here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same.

panda505 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.08.2011., 10:27   #1024
Ecips Dlo
Premium

Datum registracije: May 2009
Citiraj:
Autor panda505 Pregled postova
Sviđa mi se da su flagovi blizu, close quarters combat mi je najjači
I dodaj tome jos i jetove i vozila...show
Ecips Dlo je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.08.2011., 13:38   #1025
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm only here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same.

Staro 23.08.2011., 13:57   #1026
ezz
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2010
haha prejako
Staro 23.08.2011., 18:02   #1027
Constantine
Premium

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Constantine je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.08.2011., 20:43   #1028
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
zanimljivo...

Citiraj:
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Data.

You agree that EA may collect, use, store and transmit technical and related information that identifies your computer (including the Internet Protocol Address), operating system, Application usage (including but not limited to successful installation and/or removal), software, software usage and peripheral hardware, that may be gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, dynamically served content, product support and other services to you, including online services. EA may also use this information combined with personal information for marketing purposes and to improve our products and services. We may also share that data with our third party service providers in a form that does not personally identify you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT EA TO COLLECT, USE, STORE, TRANSMIT OR DISPLAY THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.
This and all other data provided to EA and/or collected by EA in connection with your installation and use of this Application is collected, used, stored and transmitted in accordance with EA’s Privacy Policy located at www.ea.com. To the extent that anything in this section conflicts with the terms of EA’s Privacy Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control.

Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.08.2011., 21:36   #1029
prt scr
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2011
ti su gori od gugla
prt scr je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.08.2011., 21:49   #1030
Constantine
Premium

što fali googleu?
Staro 23.08.2011., 21:59   #1031
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Citiraj:
Autor Constantine Pregled postova
što fali googleu?

pa i oni pamte sve o pretragama

Staro 23.08.2011., 22:32   #1032
Constantine
Premium

to nije isto,origin ima pristup svim podacima,a ne samo onim vezanim uz origin.
Staro 23.08.2011., 22:34   #1033
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Kakva privatnost na internetu? Ako želite privatnost bacite kompjuter i mobitel, to je jedini način
A možda i tada završite na google maps iz ptičje perspektive sa ljubavnicom na plaži
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.08.2011., 23:07   #1034
doky
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2010
Nešto slično ima i Steam, recimo kad su izbacili podatke o svojim korisnicima u vezi postotaka instaliranih programa što također nema direktno veze s samim Steam-om.
http://torrentfreak.com/steam-gamers...-users-100823/

Uostalom, živim na Balkanu i boli me kita.
doky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 01:30   #1035
ezz
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2010
kakve to veze ima sa bf3
Staro 24.08.2011., 01:31   #1036
poltergeist
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2010
Citiraj:
Autor Anphonic Pregled postova
Nešto slično ima i Steam, recimo kad su izbacili podatke o svojim korisnicima u vezi postotaka instaliranih programa što također nema direktno veze s samim Steam-om.
http://torrentfreak.com/steam-gamers...-users-100823/

Uostalom, živim na Balkanu i boli me kita.
Da ali to je optional kod Steama. Pita te dali zelis ili ne zelis sudjelovat. Ovaj EA postaje iz dana u dan sve smjesniji, nazalost. Jos jedan +1 za "odlican" marketing.
Citiraj:
Only 1/12th of all Steam users are asked monthly. If you don't get that window that asks you to be a part of the survey, no information about your PC will be collected.

Citiraj:
Autor ezz Pregled postova
kakve to veze ima sa bf3
Origin je obavezan za BF3.
poltergeist je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 02:13   #1037
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Staro 24.08.2011., 09:58   #1038
jurbAs
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
ovo sa podacima mi se uopce nesvida. Smece da nebude vece... Nemogu vjerovat da su to napravili.... mislim da cu pricekat da igra izade na steamu jer orgin necu instalirat...
jurbAs je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 11:02   #1039
viper
super user
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2007
Info o serverima
Citiraj:
It's time to talk a bit about BF3 PC game servers.

RSPs

The game server machines themselves will be run by a number of Ranked Server Provider (RSP) companies. We do not allow other companies to run game servers, or for other people to run game servers from home.
We try to strike a balance where there are game servers available across the globe, while still keeping the number of RSPs at a level where we can offer reasonable support to each individual company. Since we prefer to work with larger hosting companies, and we focus on countries where we have a larger player base, there will not be game servers available in every country on the planet.
The list of RSPs which will run BF3 game servers at launch is not ready yet. Once it is, we will publilalalala widely.

Server administrators

While the RSPs run the physical machines, most if not all will be paid for and administered by the players themselves – individuals, groups of friends, or clans.
A server administrator control some aspects of the play experience – which maps are being played, which people are allowed onto the server, and can also affect the play style through various direct and indirect controls. Generally speaking, servers that are administered by reasonable admins attract players, while servers which have arbitrary rules imposed see less traffic.

Ranked vs Unranked

One of the biggest choices which a server administrator has to make is, whether to run the server in Ranked or Unranked mode.
In Ranked mode, player progression is tracked on EAs master servers. Weapons are unlocked by playing the game. Player progression is also visible on Battlelog. The server administrators will have to abide by the Battlefield Rules of Engagement.
In Unranked mode, player progression is not tracked on the master servers. Server administrators have free reign on such servers – no Battlefield Rules of Engagement to heed. They can control in detail which weapons are available to the players, etc. This mode is suited to playing clan matches, tournaments, or to those players who just like the fairness of everyone having the same range of weapons available to them.

PunkBuster

BF3 will use PunkBuster as its anti-cheat system. Game servers that run in ranked mode are required to have PunkBuster active.
There have been problems with the PunkBuster screenshot mechanism under DirectX 10/11 in the past. However, we have collaborated with EvenBalance to make screenshots function reliably with DX10/DX11 in BF3.

Third party anti-cheat organizations

There are several community initiatives against cheating. These initiatives are usually volunteer organizations that maintain their own databases with cheaters. They do both manual work - reviewing screenshots, game recordings, and other cheating evidence – and also implement automated systems.
It is up to each individual server administrator whether to join with one or more of these organizations.

While not officially partnering with these organizations, we try to ensure that BF3 works well with their systems in time for the launch.
The biggest three organizations that support Battlefield games are PBBans (PBBans | Always Quality over Quantity), GGC-Stream (GGC-Stream / News) and PunksBusted (PunksBusted.com Sponsored by Ventrilo). There are also several smaller organizations around.

Server administration interface

BF3 will support a Remote Administration interface similar to that of BFBC2. The basic protocol will be the same, but commands differing a bit.
There is a plethora of tools available that can talk to the remote admin interface. We are in contact with several of the developers who created tools for BFBC2, and will aid them in adding support for BF3. If you have developed a BFBC2 remote admin tool which is popular (used on >100 game servers), send me a PM.
The protocol itself is still under constant revision. Expect the protocol to be published by the time that the retail game is released.

Now I know you have a gazillion other questions. Spectator mode? Battlerecorder? mixed mode rotations? I don't have solid answers for most questions yet. Hopefully we can cover those once the Open Beta is live.
Staro 24.08.2011., 11:25   #1040
pdx
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2009
dobro jel vi shvacate da i steam to ima , windows 7 privacy procitajte , i svaki program koji je na vasem racunalu.to bi znacilo da i win7 treba uninstall
pdx je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 11:30   #1041
PointDexter
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
Razumijem da je ljudima iritantno da ih neko quick scopne, ali koliko je to često među igračima da snajper moraju nerfat na taj način?! Balans moraju napraviti an neki drugi način...
A što se tiče cluster bombardiranja... nije to toliko jako i precizno da će netko riskirati na slijepo bombardirati enemy spawn. Jer ako bude ko u BF2, imaš za baciti 2 puta po dvije bombe i nakon toga moraš u bazu po refill
Staro 24.08.2011., 11:50   #1042
Booger
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Ne kužim sad tu foru s originom! Ja imam bc2 preko ea servisa kupljen (to bi bio taj origin, jel) i nema tu neke posebne aplikacije tipa steam koja je otvorena kao servis cijelo vrijeme. Igra se pokreće prek exe-a, bez potrebe za pokretanjem nečeg drugog. E sad, nisam gledao da li se uz igru automatski to pokreće, budem pogledao kad budem doma.
Jedino ako su nešto mijenjali, nadograđivali ili ovo što ja imam nije origin.
Booger je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 12:11   #1043
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Citiraj:
Autor Booger Pregled postova
Ne kužim sad tu foru s originom! Ja imam bc2 preko ea servisa kupljen (to bi bio taj origin, jel) i nema tu neke posebne aplikacije tipa steam koja je otvorena kao servis cijelo vrijeme. Igra se pokreće prek exe-a, bez potrebe za pokretanjem nečeg drugog. E sad, nisam gledao da li se uz igru automatski to pokreće, budem pogledao kad budem doma.
Jedino ako su nešto mijenjali, nadograđivali ili ovo što ja imam nije origin.
u BC2 se origin ne pokreće uz igru, barem meni ne, makar sam download napravio prek origina

no u BF3 to bude drugačije

Staro 24.08.2011., 14:37   #1044
zen_sux
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2008
Beta uskoro, odgodite taj whyne fest jos malo
zen_sux je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2011., 14:50   #1045
robert7
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2006
Citiraj:
Autor zen_sux Pregled postova
Beta uskoro, odgodite taj whyne fest jos malo
Ajde nadam se da će uskoro, zadrti sam CoD-aš, ali u nazad par nastavaka je sve odvratno, a ovo izgleda opako dobro.

Živio BF3
Staro 26.08.2011., 13:52   #1046
Hamm
Pod naletima kopita zla
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2005
Čisto je sada. Valjda. Spam reportajte.
Hamm je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.08.2011., 16:34   #1047
DeadMan+
LateralusX
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2005
vec sam postao u BFBC2 temu, ali evo i u pravoj temi:
Staro 28.08.2011., 21:04   #1048
panda505
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Staro 28.08.2011., 23:43   #1049
DeadMan+
LateralusX
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2005
Staro 28.08.2011., 23:56   #1050
MAGARAC
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Bit ce malo treninga svih 512 SPa na gtx580...
MAGARAC je offline   Reply With Quote
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Uključeno

Idi na