Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 28.07.2008., 21:32   #61
tpm4
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2005
Trebas te profile prije tog napravit, sve pise.

Ja sam to radio prije 3-4 mjeseca i sve je islo jednostavno.
tpm4 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 28.07.2008., 22:29   #62
Bratija
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
treba ti ovaj tutorial (link se nalazi i na pocetku prethodnog tutoriala)...
Bratija je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 03.08.2008., 12:55   #63
Flikoman
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2008
Jel itko skuzio kako sredit onaj problem u Visti Ultimate x64? Kod pokretanja programa dodje message da fali Rivatuner64.sys. Gledao sam malo po netu i pise da je to do Microsofta, nekih njihovih zakrpa. Te, da se to moze sloziti pomocu programcica ATSIV kojeg je Microsoft proglasio malware-om te to nigdje ne mogu skinut s neta.

Hvala
Flikoman je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.08.2008., 14:35   #64
Halos
muimerP
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2006
E, zanima me dali se igdje moze skinuti riva 2.07?

Pokusavam, i svaki link me vodi na 2.09...

Hvala
Halos je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 29.12.2008., 21:01   #65
alengrosevic
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Riva Tuner 2.22!!!

Izasla je najnovija inacica popularnog programa.

Minor bugfixes:
Fixed bug in LM63.dll plugin, causing empty graphs with no data to be displayed in hardware monitoring module and introduced during porting the plugin to multi-GPU architecture in version 2.20.
Multifunction PCI devices are no longer scanned and no longer detected as multi-GPU devices.
Fixed pipeline count detection code for NVIDIA G98 GPU family.

What's new:
Added ForceWare 181.xx drivers family support.
Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 180.87, 180.88 and 181.00.
Updated bundled RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.0.0 utility:
Fully redesigned user interface:
Now the server supports user interface skins to conform requirements of AIB/AIC partners bundling the server with their products. User interface skinning is based upon proprietary engine, which was previously used only in commercical RivaTuner technology based products. User interface skinning usage approach allows RivaTuner fans community to change the server's appearance completely and to express themselves in new skins design. Skin format is completely open, skin compiler and decompiler are integrated in the server, so please visit techsupport forums to get more detailed information and help on the skin creation.
Simplified beginner oriented profile settings. Many previously available power user oriented options, such as per-3D API hooking options, are now merged into more simple multi-buttons, e.g. "Application detection level" multi-button.
Improved help system. Now context sensitive help system is activated by hovering mouse over the control, instead of traditional right-click and "What's this?" based access in the previous versions.
On-Screen Display preview window greatly simplifies realtime On-Screen Display position, color and zoom adjustment.
Fully redesigned profiles architecture:
Now pre-created and user profiles are no longer stored into single file, so user profiles are no longer lost after the server reinstallation. Please take a note, that the user profiles are preserved only when the server is reinstalled in the same folder.
Now it is no longer possible to remove critically important pre-created profiles and pre-created profile settings can be easily restored due to template based profiles architecture.
Improved screen capture safety. The server no longer crashes on attempt to capture screenshot in DirectX9 applications without October 2006 or newer DirectX runtime libraries installed.
Improved product customization features:
In addition to skins and previously available product name customization feature, bundling partners can also customize product icon (including system tray icon) and define a link to own online product help page.
Product customization information is no longer stored in editable text OEM file, now this information is encoded to protect the product from illegal modification and distribution by third parties.
Improved installer and uninstaller:
Improved installation and uninstallation routines for statistics server's hook libraries.
Now the uninstaller also removes the files installed by 64-bit signed driver update.

Uzivajte!
http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTune...nload-163.html
alengrosevic je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.02.2009., 20:59   #66
Jelc
Super Moderators

Datum registracije: May 2002
RivaTuner 2.24

Minor bugfixes:

- Fixed bug in hardware monitoring module causing hardware monitoring based scheduled tasks to be ignored due to improper initialization on RivaTuner startup.
- Fixed erroneous 100MHz memory clock reading on G9x GPU series based display adapters caused by bug in memory clock frequency generator source clock detection code.
- File system redirection is no longer disabled when executing a patch script under 64-bit OS to prevent the issues with missing file system browser dialog when pressing the "Continue" button.
- Heights of sticky graphs in the group are now updated properly when manually editing fixed graph height settings in the properties of any graph of the group.
- Fixed bug into startup daemon routine of RivaTunerStatisticsServer and D3DOverrider utilities causing these tools to be started and reside in memory without displaying tray icon under certain conditions.

What's new:

- Added database for ForceWare 182.06.
- Added Catalyst 9.2 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI display adapters.
- Improved Logitech G15 keyboard LCD support in hardware monitoring module:
- RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text to Logitech keyboard LCD, now there is separate "Show in LCD" option in the data source properties window allowing you to define independent output configurations for OSD and LCD. Previously available power user oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use.
Previously available power user oriented LCD font size adjustment option is now also available in the data source properties.
- New dynamic LCD re-connection mode ensures proper LCD output when LCD software is being restarted dynamically.
- Added heuristic on-die fan PWM controller detection for G92 based display adapters to provide proper low-level fan control and reference fan duty cycle monitoring for both reference desing and alternate display adapters using the fan connected to alternate on-die PWM controller (e.g. Palit GeForce 9800GT series).
- Improved detection algorithms for core and memory clock frequency generators switching to PCIE bus clock on NV40 and newer NVIDIA graphics processors. The algorithms are still experimental, so both core and memory clock frequency generator bypassing detection can be forcibly disabled via EnableNVPLLBypassingDetection and EnableMPLLBypassingDetection registry entries.
- Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
- Updated D3DOverrider v2.0.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTune...nload-163.html

Phenom X4 9850 BE&OCZ Gladiator MAX/DFI 790FXB-M2RSH/2x1GB SuperTaljent CL4/Sapphire 5850&AVerTV Hybrid Speedy/WD 320GB/Bare 120GB/500GB/Zamzung F3 1TB/Zamzung SE-S184/Corsair TX650W/Zamzung 205BW/TerraTec SiXPack 5.1+/Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Amiga 1200 HD/DELL externi floppy :-)/Commodore 1084S
Jelc je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.03.2009., 21:36   #67
Pegasus8
Premium

Datum registracije: Jan 2007
Imam jedno pitanje, kako da OC-am drugu grafu?
Naime, kad kliknem na prvu grafu imam ponuđeno za OC i fan a kod druge grafe samo fan.
Evo slike di se vidi:

ako pitanje spada pod softverski problem budem to tamo smjestio.
btw, ptobao sam s nekoliko riva tunera od 2.09 pa do zadnjeg 2.24, probao sam s drugim drivererima (8.12, 9.2, 9.3) te tako i s windowsima xp 32-bit i 64-bit.
Imate kakav prijedlog?
lp
Pegasus8 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.03.2009., 21:49   #68
hammer_of_thor
its slightly turbocharged
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006

Ne kužim kak nemaš ikonice za Driver settings

Dali ti je CF uopće Enablean?

Ahhh... taj ATi
Staro 24.03.2009., 21:52   #69
Pegasus8
Premium

koju rivu koristis, kod mene je trenutno 2.22 i ati 9.2 driveri.

je to sam odma enableao. a pazi na visti je radilo kolko se sjecam.
Staro 24.03.2009., 21:55   #70
hammer_of_thor
Moj komp

Riva Tuner 2.24
Staro 24.03.2009., 21:58   #71
Pegasus8
Premium

ma i to sam koristio, nikakvih novosti :S
Staro 24.03.2009., 22:02   #72
hammer_of_thor
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Pegasus8 Pregled postova
Imam jedno pitanje, kako da OC-am drugu grafu?
Ali u biti, zašto uopće klokati drugu?

Neznam kako je sa ATi CF, ali grafičke u SLIu rade na istom taktu

Meni kako mijenjam taktove prvoj i stisnem apply odma promjeni na iste taktove i drugoj grafičkoj
Staro 24.03.2009., 22:05   #73
Pegasus8
Premium

e da je berem tako kod cf. npr. prvoj sam digao taktove na 750/1000 a drugoj su ostale na 600/800.
Za potrebe cod-a
Staro 18.08.2009., 01:45   #74
Jelc
Super Moderators

Datum registracije: May 2002
RivaTuner v2.24b

Phenom X4 9850 BE&OCZ Gladiator MAX/DFI 790FXB-M2RSH/2x1GB SuperTaljent CL4/Sapphire 5850&AVerTV Hybrid Speedy/WD 320GB/Bare 120GB/500GB/Zamzung F3 1TB/Zamzung SE-S184/Corsair TX650W/Zamzung 205BW/TerraTec SiXPack 5.1+/Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Amiga 1200 HD/DELL externi floppy :-)/Commodore 1084S
Jelc je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 24.08.2009., 12:25   #75
Razer

Datum registracije: Dec 2005
Riva Tuner 2.24c

Citiraj:
Available with NVIDIA GeForce/ION 190.xx drivers including 190.15, 190.38, 190.56 and 190.62, the update doesn’t bring many new features or bug fixes.
Link
Razer je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 26.08.2009., 09:29   #76
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 16.12.2009., 23:07   #77
s3t hooligan
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2009
Riva tuner

E ljudi, imam jedno pitanje, nedavno sam instalira riva tuner, oveclocka sam grafu za 50 hz ( ati radeon x700) i radi ko sat a imam skoro duplo fps-a u igrama, e sad vecina ljudi u opcijama riva tunera ima i brzinu fanova grafe ali meni se to nikako ne pojavljuje iako program prepoznaje graficku, moze pomoc?
s3t hooligan je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 16.12.2009., 23:15   #78
sinisa1989
Bazinga
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
A možda grafa nema tu mogućnost, tj. možda je gore ventilator koji se stalno konstantno vrti
Staro 16.12.2009., 23:37   #79
Perki
Premium
Moj komp

Grafa ima softversku (preko drivera) kontrolu vrtnje ventilatora. Riva tuner operira samo sa harverskim kontrolerima. Nema pomoći.
Staro 17.12.2009., 16:38   #80
s3t hooligan
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2009
a usa sam u catayalist control center i trazia sam postavke venta i nema nigdi, zna li ko di ce to nade u njemu
s3t hooligan je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 17.12.2009., 17:14   #81
Perki
Premium
Moj komp

Ma kakvi. Nema toga kod Ati-a.

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke