Uređivanje
Staro 20.05.2012., 09:13   #361
Doink the Clown
Jack of all, master of none
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
NVIDIA Responds to Reports of Kepler V-Sync Stuttering Issue

Citiraj:
Over the past month, users of NVIDIA GeForce Kepler-based graphics cards have been reporting intermittent stuttering in games, with v-sync enabled. A fairly long thread on NVIDIA forums formed the rally point of users noticing the issue, although the issues weren't universally reproduceable. Tom's Hardware sought a statement from NVIDIA on the issue. In its statement, NVIDIA said that it is looking into the issue, extensive testing has to be done, and that gamers noticing the issue should force v-sync to stay disabled via NVIDIA Control Panel.
We have received reports of an intermittent v-sync stuttering issue from some of our customers. We’ve root caused the issue to a driver bug and identified a fix for it. The fix requires extensive testing though, and will not be available until our next major driver release targeted for June (post-R300). For users experiencing this issue, the interim workaround is to disable v-sync via the Nvidia Control Panel or in-game graphics settings menu.
http://www.techpowerup.com/166316/NV...ing-Issue.html

C L O W N I N G A R O U N D
Doink the Clown je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.06.2012., 15:59   #362
nexusone
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2008
Evo nešto informacija o novoj karici koja bi trebala biti bazirana na GK107 čipu i navodno ce biti dostupna od sutra. izvor1 izvor2

Citiraj:
nVidia GK107

-~ 130mm ² chip area under the 28nm fabrication by TSMC
-DirectX 11.1, Kepler architecture
-1 Raster Engine (GPC)
-2 shader clusters (SMX)
-384 (1D) shader units
-32 texture units (TMUs)
-16 raster operation units (ROPs)
-128-bit DDR memory interface
-1 or 2 GB memory configuration DDR3/GDDR5
-Chip clock supposedly 950 MHz, clock and memory clock boost is still unknown
-PCI Express 3.0 (backwards compatible with PCI Express 1.x and 2.0)
-Play-by power consumption estimated 60 watts
-Product name: GeForce GT 640
-Performance prediction: Radeon HD 6770 & direction GeForce GTX 550 Ti
-Apparently launch on 5th June at Computex
Evo i nekih testova. modeli koji su na testovima su GTS450 sa DDR3, onda je tu GT640 overklokirana verzija, i na krajo se na testovima jos nalazi referentna GT640 verzija.. izvor

nexusone je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 04.06.2012., 16:24   #363
tole_
Casual Racist
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2006
Pa po cmarkovima to ispada dosta lose s obzirom na cijenu. Vani je oko 105€, sto ce reci 10ak eura manje od HD7770 koja je za 1000 bodova bolja u 3dm11. Mozda 1GB model s DDR5 memorijom bude bolji i cjenovno konkurentniji.
tole_ je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 04.06.2012., 17:31   #364
nexusone
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2008
Citiraj:
Autor tole_ Pregled postova
Pa po cmarkovima to ispada dosta lose s obzirom na cijenu. Vani je oko 105€, sto ce reci 10ak eura manje od HD7770 koja je za 1000 bodova bolja u 3dm11. Mozda 1GB model s DDR5 memorijom bude bolji i cjenovno konkurentniji.
da, u svakom slucaju cijena je prevelika, realna cijena bi bila oko 90$..

EDIT:
Evo i novih glasina o GTX660 kartici:

Citiraj:
ACER is preparing a new desktop PC from Predator Series, the one we have found is Predator G3620, which will be equipped with GeForce GTX 660 graphics card. A PC will feature the newest Intel i7-3770 Ivy Bridge processor along with 12GB of RAM and 1TB of data space. But the most important bit of information is a second line of its specification – GeForce GTX 660 which will be equipped with 1536 MB of GDDR5 memory. What it basically means, there’s no Ti version yet (at least for now) and the newest GeForce card based on Kepler will have less memory than both GTX 670 and 680. Card is equipped with two DVI ports and one HDMI display output.

ACER will release Predator G3620 on June 25th, which is probably a release date of GTX 660 as well, or it’s somewhere near that time. If this information is true, then we should expect first official pictures of GTX 660 cards in about 2 weeks.
izvor

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: nexusone. 13.06.2012. u 10:05.
nexusone je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno