Don't mind if I do

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Staro 02.09.2020., 13:42   #3753
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
Intel announced on August 5, 2020 that it would launch Tiger Lake on September 2, 2020 via webcast. It is expected that Tiger Lake will replace the Ice Lake family of mobile processors.

Tiger Lake will include quad-core 9W TDP and 28W TDP models:
  • Intel Willow Cove CPU cores
  • Intel Xe-LP ("Gen12") GPU with up to 96 execution units with some processors using Intel's discrete GPU, DG1
  • HEVC 12-bit, 4:2:2 & 4:4:4 fixed-function hardware decoding & VP9 12-bit 4:4:4 fixed-function hardware decoding & AV1 10-bit 4:2:0 fixed-function hardware decoding
  • PCI Express 4.0
  • Thunderbolt 4
  • USB4
  • LPDDR5 memory
  • New Deep Learning Boost (DL Boost) extensions for built-in AI training acceleration in Xeon processors
  • A new AVX-512 instruction: Vector Pair Intersection to a Pair of Mask Registers (VP2INTERSECT).
  • Miniaturization of CPU and motherboard into an M.2 SSD-sized small circuit board
  • Indirect branch tracking and shadow stack
EDIT:
Citiraj:
Intel Launches 11th Gen Core Tiger Lake: Up to 4.8 GHz at 50 W, 2x GPU with Xe, New Branding
Citiraj:
These new 11th Generation Core processors use four of Intel’s latest cores built with the Willow Cove microarchitecture – a slightly modified version of the Sunny Cove microarchitecture found in Intel’s 10th Generation Ice Lake processors. These new cores offer more performance than before, peaking at 4.8 GHz compared to the 4.0 GHz seen in the previous generation, a 20% improvement. However the underlying clock-for-clock performance improvements are minimal, with Intel instead focusing on that frequency gain. The reason for the frequency gain comes from the manufacturing process – formerly Intel’s 10++ process, renamed once to 10+ and then again during Architecture Day to its new name: Intel’s 10nm SuperFin technology. The goal with this manufacturing process was two-fold: firstly to increase efficiency and scalability to enable higher frequencies, but also to improve yields. As a result, we will see Intel claiming higher frequencies, that lead to higher performance, at similar power levels to the previous generation.
Citiraj:
They compared the AMD CPU without GPU acceleration vs Intel CPU using Iris graphics acceleration. They never showed any CPU vs CPU comparisons either.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 02.09.2020. u 21:24.
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 03.09.2020., 00:14   #3754
Psycho
Master Of Disaster
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMAIOBXp9E

jedan od trikova kako je Intel ostvario rekordni Q2 2020 (server market), nije lose uopce. Pogotovo za hyperscalere koji ne moraju mijenjati kompletnu platformu da budu kompetitivni na trzistu prelaskom na Epyc.
Staro 03.09.2020., 01:28   #3755
mamutarka
ODUZIMAM VAM RIJEČ
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2005

Staro 03.09.2020., 08:55   #3756
Psycho
Master Of Disaster
Moj komp

i odmah Stevo odgovara na Intel "something big is coming" na 2.9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHBgb9SY1Y
Staro 03.09.2020., 10:05   #3757
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Ni Australci nisu baš nekaj posebno pod dojmom, jer već svi kuže kakve su njihove prezentacije.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 05.09.2020. u 14:23.
Staro 07.09.2020., 11:59   #3758
MAHER
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2005
MAHER je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 07.09.2020., 12:08   #3759
Libertus
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2017
Citiraj:
Autor MAHER Pregled postova
Citiraj:
The company mentions that his departure was for personal reasons.
Opet se koristi ova poštapalica.

Također lapsus, čemu "his departure", ako je ženska.
Libertus je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 07.09.2020., 13:03   #3760
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

To bi moglo i za Raju pisati, a za Ryana Shrouta bi se jako lijepo pasalo "due to creative differences" kao službeni razlog.
Staro 07.09.2020., 14:01   #3761
MAHER
Premium
Moj komp

A nije da ce reci he sucked so we fired him.
U us za to na sudu najebu.
Staro 07.09.2020., 14:08   #3762
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Da, bude već neki fini razlog kak to samo oni znaju, a i otpremnine budu lijepe, pa im ne bude teško palo. Samo, ono kaj sam spomenul neki dan - kaj budu nakon toga pričali i koga budu stavili pred kameru.
Staro 07.09.2020., 17:17   #3763
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Nemam pojma tko je i šta je, al vidim da piše da je došla u ljeto 2019 god. Dakle sigurno nije kriva za intelovo stanje, nego mi se čini da su novi ljudi, kao u slučaju Jim Kellera došli na volej staroj ekipi, nisu se uklopili, odnosno nisu uspjeli nametnuti promjene.

Jim Keller je navodno htio 7nm tsmc, Murthy je bio protiv, inače krivac za intelovo odgađanje 7nm (mislim i 10nm), prvi ošao, nije dugo trebalo da ode i drugi. I šta su napravili s tim? Ljudi dolaze i odlaze kao u javni wc
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 07.09.2020., 17:32   #3764
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Ah, ako im je cilj stvoriti efeket kolodvora, onda su definitivno postigli zacrtano, jer sve ostalo je tragikomedija. Žena vrlo vjerojatno nije ni znala kud je došla i koje su joj dužnosti.

Dok je primjera radi, ova gospođa, nakon zadnje rošade, postala glavna i odgovorna za razvoj novih 5nm i 7nm proizvodnih procesa. E sad, koliko bude joj trebalo da ode zbog osobno-privatno-personalnih razloga...
Citiraj:
Kelleher gets the incredibly important (but less-than-enviable) challenge of getting Intel’s fab development process back on track, as Intel seeks to regain its crown as the world’s leading chip fab.
Staro 15.09.2020., 09:17   #3765
Wiz3m4n
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2009
Ne znam da li sam ćorav no ne vidim temu o 1200 socketu, ili konkretno Intelu i5 10400f, htio bi malo potaknut raspravu o eventualnim načinima OC odnosno održavanja dužeg maximalnog boost takta.

Ako ima takva tema dajte link molim, hvala
Wiz3m4n je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 17.09.2020., 20:42   #3766
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Intel’s Tiger Lake 11th Gen Core i7-1185G7 Review and Deep Dive: Baskin’ for the Exotic
Citiraj:
Tiger Lake is a mobile processor, featuring Intel's fastest cores and new integrated graphics built with an updated manufacturing process. This processor will be cast into the ultra-premium notebook market, as it carries the weight of the best Intel has to offer across a number of its engineering groups. We can see that Tiger Lake offers both better performance at the same power compared to Ice Lake, but it also extends the range of performance over Ice Lake, assisted by that much higher turbo boost frequency of 4.8 GHz. When Tiger Lake gets into retail systems, particularly at the 15 W level, it is going to be fun to see what sort of battery life improvements during real-world workflows are observed.

As an engineer, genuine clock-for-clock performance gains get me excited. Unfortunately Tiger Lake doesn't deliver much on this front, and in some cases, we see regressions due to the rearranged cache depending on the workload used. This metric ignores power - but power is the metric on which Tiger Lake wins. Intel hasn't really been wanting to talk about the raw clock-for-clock performance, and perhaps understandably so (from a pure end-user product point of view at any rate).

The new Tiger Lake stills falls down against the competition when we start discussing raw throughput tests. Intel was keen to promote professional workflows with Tiger Lake, or gaming workflows such as streaming, particularly at 28 W rather than at 15 W. Despite this we can easily see that the 15 W Renoir options with eight cores can blow past Tiger Lake in a like-for-like scenario in our rendering tests and our scalable workloads. The only times Intel scores a win is due to accelerator support (AVX-512, DP4a, DL Boost). On top of that, Renoir laptops in the market are likely to be in a cheaper price bracket than what Intel seems to be targeting.
Izvor: AnandTech
Staro 18.09.2020., 10:19   #3767
Psycho
Master Of Disaster
Moj komp

mozda ce ekipu zanimati stvarne cijene waffera kod TSMC-a, lijep porast sa 7nm na 5nm. treba i to platiti.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ts...ly-dollar17000
Staro 18.09.2020., 12:45   #3768
lobo64
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2008
Nigdje nije navedeno dali naručioc plaća 17k baksi po vaferu, ili po broju ispravnih čipova na istom, što je definitivno bitna razlika...
Staro 18.09.2020., 13:15   #3769
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Kod TSMC-a je po waferu bez obzira na klijenta, dok nVidia sad sa Samsungom ima dogovor po funkcionalnom čipu, jer ovi imaju loši 8nm yield, a nVidia tjera vodu na svoj mlin.

nVidia se cigani, pa nek Samsung snosi trošak neispravnih, jer tak jasno ucjena TSMC-a im nije prošla. AMD ima trenutno zakupljenu većinu 7nm proizvoda, dok je Apple neki dan zakupil cijeli 5nm asortiman.
Staro 18.09.2020., 15:03   #3770
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Baš je to Adored obradio u predzadnjem videu. Procjena je da je nvidia odabrala samsung radi uštede od cca 26$ dolara po čipu, odluka o nodeu za ampere je zaprsvo donešena davnih dana, te su određeni čipovi dizajnirani oko istoga. No to bi im se moglo obiti o glavu iz više razloga

8nm samsung je doslovce half node - na pola puta između 12nm tsmc i 7nm tsmc po gustoći

Koje bi to tek zvijeri bile da su na 7nm tsmc
Staro 20.09.2020., 07:53   #3771
Wiz3m4n
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Wiz3m4n Pregled postova
Ne znam da li sam ćorav no ne vidim temu o 1200 socketu, ili konkretno Intelu i5 10400f, htio bi malo potaknut raspravu o eventualnim načinima OC odnosno održavanja dužeg maximalnog boost takta.

Ako ima takva tema dajte link molim, hvala

Ekipa dajte odgovorite molim...ako tko zna jel
Staro 20.09.2020., 11:58   #3772
MAHER
Premium
Moj komp

Afik ti procesori nemaju svoju temu, mislim da su to razglabali u temi o 9th gen.
I tako su 99% isti.
Staro 20.09.2020., 12:41   #3773
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Wiz3m4n pa otvori temu. Malo ljudi ti njih ima, tako da ne znam koliko ćeš dobiti info iz prve ruke
Staro 22.09.2020., 09:30   #3774
Wiz3m4n
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Manuel Calavera Pregled postova
Wiz3m4n pa otvori temu. Malo ljudi ti njih ima, tako da ne znam koliko ćeš dobiti info iz prve ruke
Ok, tnx....mada proc je jako dobar, pogotovo za gejmanje i tko se neće smarat sa overclockom, biranjem memorije i sl. imam Ryzen 3600 na 4.4ghz i Ovu i5 platformu, i mogu reći da nema neke razlike, čak mi je nekako i draža Intelova konfiguracija. Subjektivno, no čini mi se da bez ikakve muke daje puno nauke...sastavi i rokaj, bez ikakvog čačkanja a sve leti.
Staro 22.09.2020., 10:16   #3775
geronimo_2
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2005
sendi 2500k je stvorena za OC i to je grehota IMO ne iskoristiti ;-). - edit: neznam sad jesi pod OC mislio na sendi ili na ovo novo intel-ovo o kojem neznam nis .

a ovo da nema razlike sendi 2500k i r5 3600 nebum komentiro. samo cu ti rec stavi iskodiraj neki video sa handbrake-om na jedan i drugi pa se javi ;-).
naravno u win-u za nezahtjevne radnje neces primjetiti najcesce razliku. zato i radim i dalje na sendiju vecinom, a ryzen je za gaming i kodiranje video-a.
geronimo_2 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.09.2020., 16:12   #3776
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Ma piše za i5 10400f, objektivno i ne može čovjek osjetiti razliku za tako slične cpu
Staro 25.09.2020., 19:47   #3777
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

What Products Use Intel 10nm? SuperFin and 10++ Demystified
Citiraj:
  • In Intel’s own words, it shipped its first 10nm products for revenue by the end of 2017. These first processors, known as Cannon Lake, were shipped to a number of OEMs and stealthily hidden from the public, being pushed into commercial and educational products in China and others. The processor had only two cores active, and the integrated graphics was broken, giving an indication of how well the first generation of 10nm was progressing. Intel had already committed to shipping 10nm for revenue by the end of 2017 to its investors, and the small side announcement at CES 2018 (it wasn’t mentioned in the keynote) followed by the small trickle of almost non-existent Cannon Lake product over 2018 technically fulfilled Intel’s obligation.
  • At the time when Intel announced 10nm was shipping for revenue, it had already announced that the next generation product was going to be called Ice Lake, built on ‘10nm+’. By Intel’s Architecture Day in December 2018, the company tried to quietly rebadge Ice Lake as 10nm – when asked about the change and if this version of 10nm was any different to Cannon Lake, Intel’s Raja Koduri, partnered with Murthy Renduchintala, stated that ‘[10nm] is changing, but it hasn’t changed’. If ever there was a cryptic answer, this was it. So now we have Cannon Lake on ‘10nm’, and Ice Lake originally on 10+ but now rebadged to 10nm, but a different 10nm, with no real explanation as to why.
  • My take is that whoever had the bright idea to knock Ice Lake down from 10+ to 10 (and then Tiger from 10++ to 10+ etc.), in order to protect the company from addressing issues with the Cannon Lake product, drastically failed at predicting the fallout that this name change would bring. Sometimes a company should accept they didn't score as well as they did, admit the hit, and move on, rather than try and cover it up. So much more time and effort has been lost in terms of communications between the press and Intel, or the press and engineers, or even between the engineers and Intel's own communications team.
Izvor: AnandTech
Staro 07.10.2020., 14:12   #3778
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Intel to debut 500-series chipset with Core "Rocket Lake-S," which Launches Late-Q1 2021?
Citiraj:
Intel will debut its 500-series desktop motherboard chipset series with its 11th Gen Core "Rocket Lake-S" desktop processors. A leaked alleged roadmap slide possibly from a presentation targeting an Intel ecosystem partner, reveals that the 500-series chipset will debut no sooner than March 2021, which could also mean "Rocket Lake-S" chips themselves could launch around that time, since Intel tends to launch new processor generations alongside new chipsets that are compatible out of the box. Even the 9th Generation "Coffee Lake Refresh" was accompanied by new Z390 and B365 chipsets. That said, Socket LGA1200 motherboards based on the existing 400-series chipset are expected to be compatible with "Rocket Lake-S," with BIOS updates. 500-series chipset motherboards might also support older 10th Gen Core "Comet Lake-S" processors.

The roadmap slide reveals that "Rocket Lake-S" could debut with strictly client-segment chipsets, such as the Z590 targeting overclockers, H570 targeting premium desktops, B560 targeting mid-range desktops, and H510 for entry-level desktops. Later in April, Intel could debut the Q570 chipset for commercial desktops, and W580 for workstations. What sets the 500-series chipset apart from the 400-series, appears to be a standardization of PCI-Express Gen 4, at least for the main PEG slot. Certain premium 400-series chipset motherboards already come with preparation for PCIe Gen 4 PEG. The "Rocket Lake-S" processor sees the first IPC increase by Intel on the desktop platform in five years, as the 14 nm chips are expected to feature new "Cypress Cove" CPU cores, which are a back-port of "Willow Cove" for the older 14 nm process. The chips could also feature a Gen12 Xe iGPU.
Izvor: TechPowerUp
Staro 14.10.2020., 09:28   #3779
HCS
Premijum
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Meanwhile @intel, nikad jeftiniji i5 K CPU.

https://www.mindfactory.de/product_i...y_1368137.html
Staro 14.10.2020., 13:53   #3780
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Ma nema straha, Intel se uskoro opet vraća u igru igranja igara s ciljem da je boljiJi od konkurencije. IMHO, nema potrebe čekati Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 modele, kad je proljeće 2021. opet u Intelovoj domeni.
Citiraj:
Despite continuing to be based on 14 nm, thanks to the new architecture we will see "a real jump in performance", indicating that we will have a significant improvement in the gaming section. Both the Core i7 and i9 are said to have 8 cores and 16 threads, combined with 16MB of L3 cache. The i9 has to distinguish itself by higher clock speeds, for a higher price. With a boost clock around 5.5 GHz, the Core i9 would be positioned against the Ryzen 7 5800X.
Šok i vjeverica. U prijevodu, Tiger Like jezgre su za Rocket Lake na 14nm procesu nasvirane do Isusa i Boga i potrošnja je sad ružna riječ, pa bude 5.5GHz zaslužno za 5 FPS-a više u kojoj već igri.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 14.10.2020. u 14:00.
Odgovori

Uređivanje

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Uključeno