Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Za 10 seriju ide novi LGA1200 socket i 400 series čipset
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 13.04.2020., 03:17   #3122
Gigi1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2005
Morali su povecati br.pinova, na ovim starima je premali br. za dovoljno učinkovit heat transfer

Btw.uptime kompa mi dolazi uskoro na br.znamenki( sati/min/sek) koji hw.info 64 pitanje da li može prikazati...možda ga to napokon sruši.

Avg.cpu usage je 97.1%, promjenio sam solidan br.platformi do sada, ali ovako zadovoljan nisam niti s jednom bio, cak ju ni potres nije potresao.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Gigi1. 13.04.2020. u 03:25.
Gigi1 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 14.04.2020., 21:53   #3123
listerstorm
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2011
Citiraj:
Autor Mladenxy Pregled postova
Moje potrebe su stabilna platforma, bez BSOD-ova, smrzavanja, nadogradnji chipset drivera i sl. kerifeka
pff...plug and play amater ...pa prosječni AMD korisnik je za tebe doktor znanosti na području BIOS-a...iako im je overkloking lošiji nego u intela...
listerstorm je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 15.04.2020., 16:01   #3124
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 15.04.2020. u 16:09.
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 15.04.2020., 16:22   #3125
Mladenxy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Treba im javiti da konačno promjene testnu mašinu i maknu se sa i9.
Mladenxy je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 15.04.2020., 16:58   #3126
guerra
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2019
Citiraj:
Autor Mladenxy Pregled postova
Treba im javiti da konačno promjene testnu mašinu i maknu se sa i9.
Valjda ce 4th gen napokon sustici i prestici Intel u gamingu pa da mogu to napraviti.
guerra je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 15.04.2020., 17:50   #3127
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Jel se sjećate nekih threadripper recenzija 3000 serije (mislim hardware unboxed) u masu igara je pomeo i9 9900K na 5ghz i AM4 ryzene. Weird shit

Edit

https://youtu.be/oKYY37ss3lY

12:11 i slušajte priču, nije sve u grafovima

Vjerojatno zbog - cache kapaciteta i/ili cache bandwidtha i/ili memory bandwidtha

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Manuel Calavera. 15.04.2020. u 17:57.
Staro 19.04.2020., 11:22   #3128
Blue Spirit
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2004
Đabe intel dijeli plave kuverte ...

UserBenchmark gets banned from major subreddit due to drama generation

https://thinkcomputers.org/userbench...-rating-drama/

https://www.notebookcheck.net/UserBe....461875.0.html

Zabranjeno postanje UserBenchmark stranice na subreddit vezano za usporedbu AMD i Intel procesora jer stranica nije nepristrana, tj jer favorizira Intel procesore.

Stranica je do prije izlaska 3 ce generacije Ryzen procesora bila fer i nepristrano prikazivala podatke što sad nije slucaj.

Popular subreddit r/hardware with over 1 million members, have banned UserBenchmark from being used as a reference in any of its discussion. The moderator said:

Citiraj:
Having discussed the issue of UserBenchmark amongst our moderation team, we have decided to ban UserBenchmark from r/hardware. The reason?
Between calling their critics “an army of shills” and picking fights with prominent reviewers, posts involving UserBenchmark aren’t producing any discussions of value.
They’re just generating drama.

This thread will be the last thread in which discussion of UB will be allowed. Posts linking to, or discussing UserBenchmark, will be removed in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Slike usporedbe i rezultata koji favoriziraju Intel procesor

COD 141.11.196.66:28960 || COD 141.11.196.66:28940 || COD 185.107.96.125:28977

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Blue Spirit. 19.04.2020. u 13:40.
Blue Spirit je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 20.04.2020., 13:31   #3129
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Z490 motherboards up to 60% more expensive than predecessors
Citiraj:
While Intel hasn't made any official announcements, the constant leaks suggest we’re moving ever closer to the launch of its 10th-generation Comet Lake-S desktop CPUs. Those interested in buying one of the upcoming processors will need a new motherboard with a LGA 1200 socket, and we might now have an idea of how much they’ll cost—quite a lot, in some cases.
Tom’s Hardware spotted listings for several Z490 motherboards on Ukrainian retailer ITbox’s website. The publication has converted the prices from Ukrainian hryvnia to dollars, and while PC hardware usually sells for more outside the US, it still gives us an idea of what we could expect.

ITbox lists fifteen Gigabyte Z490 motherboards that range from $171 for the Z490M to $1,072 for the Z490 Aorus Xtreme WaterForce. Compared to the Z390 versions of these mobos, the price difference ranges from 27.6% to a massive 61.4% — the Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra costs $318 while the Z390 version is just $197. It’s a similar story for MSI’s listed Z490 motherboards, which range from $192 up to $858 for the MEG Z490 Godlike (above). The smallest price jump between generations is 16.5%: the Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi is $303, while its predecessor is $260. The most significant difference is for the MEG Z490 Ace, which at $504 is 59% more expensive than the equivalent Z390 board.

It’s not unusual for a new generation of hardware to be more expensive than its predecessor, but some of these Z490 prices do seem pricier than expected.
Earlier this month, marketing slides for the Core i9-10900K, Core i7-10700K, and Core i5-10600K surfaced online, revealing some specs of the upcoming chips.
We also heard that the high-end Comet Lake desktops CPUs are quite power-hungry.

Apple aims to sell Macs with its own chips starting in 2021
Citiraj:
The Cupertino, California-based technology giant is working on three of its own Mac processors, known as systems-on-a-chip, based on the A14 processor in the next iPhone. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Apple’s partner for iPhone and iPad processors, will build the new Mac chips. The components will be based on a 5-nanometer production technique, the same size Apple will use in the next iPhones and iPad Pros. Getting Macs, iPhones and iPads running the same underlying technology should make it easier for Apple to unify its apps ecosystem and update its computers more often. The move would also reduce reliance on Intel, which has struggled to maintain the annual increases in performance it once offered.

The first Mac processors will have eight high-performance cores, codenamed Firestorm, and at least four energy-efficient cores, known internally as Icestorm. Apple is exploring Mac processors with more than 12 cores for further in the future. In some Macs, Apple’s designs will double or quadruple the number of cores that Intel provides. Despite a unified chip design, Macs will still run the macOS operating system, rather than the iOS software of the iPhone and iPad. Apple is exploring tools that will ensure apps developed for older Intel-based Macs still work on the new machines. The company also has technology called Catalyst that lets software developers build an iPad app and run it on Mac computers.

Moving macOS from Intel’s chip architecture to an Arm-based design will be a technical challenge. The changes will be a blow to Intel’s prestige.
Izvor: TechSpot i Bloomberg

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 23.04.2020. u 15:15.
Staro 27.04.2020., 21:29   #3130
Mladenxy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Neda se Intel ni za vrijeme Korone

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/c...tel/net-income

5.66 milijardi dolara u prva tri mjeseca ove godine, nije rekord ali s obzirom da je svaki početak godine trom+ ova situacija ispada spektakularno. Npr. prošlu godinu su započeli sa ispod 4 milijarde.
Mladenxy je online   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 27.04.2020., 22:19   #3131
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Sve je to jako lijepo i krasno, ali stvari baš i nisu tak sjajne kakvima se nastoje prikazati.
Citiraj:
The world’s biggest chip maker, Intel Corp., reported stellar $19.8 billion revenue for Q1, but is painting a grim picture for Q2.

Management is sending strong signals that the company is about to head into possibly the toughest times it has ever witnessed.

In preparation, Intel has:
  • Raised $10.3B in new debt

• Suspended share buybacks

• Reducing or pushing out non-core capex budget into 2021
Dodajmo k tome činjenicu da su nedavno (sami sebi) priznali kako do 2022./2023. nemaju apsolutno ništa novo čime bi mogli ugroziti AMD, dok ovi u isto vrijeme spremaju još jedan poveći generacijski skok u svim tržišnim segmentima.

I da ne bi ostalo samo na AMD-u, nVidia je itekak spremna na Rajine Intel GPU mudrolije kad i ako to čudo napokon ugleda svjetlo dana u HPC/ML/AI krugovima, pa da im ga promptno smjeste.

Ogromni su to nofci iz kvartala u kvartal, ali ja bi rađe da su (ko AMD ne tak davno) bez prebitoga dinara, pa da imaju razlog za maknuti se s mjesta.

AM5/TR5 + DDR5 platforma bude nas skupo koštala zbog Intelovih rekordnih zarada.
Staro 28.04.2020., 00:43   #3132
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Njima ide odlično u nekim drugim segmetnima

Citiraj:
Management claimed that Mobileye got a major Asian car brand design win, which makes it difficult for Nvidia and other AI alternatives to gain traction.
Dok im je sam cpu segment upitan, desktop im je ponovo u padu, a i pitanje je što će biti s laptop tržištem u kojem su do sad bili izrazito dominantni

Citiraj:
Intel noted that it will have about 50 laptop designs for the Christmas season; AMD claims 135+ laptop designs with the Ryzen4 family. “This may be the first time in the history of x86 business when Intel’s newest chip has fewer design wins than AMD alternatives going into the holiday season,” said EnerTuition. “It’s unclear if this is because Tiger Lake is arriving late to the market or because OEMs find Tiger Lake to be not attractive or because Intel is still struggling to ramp its 10nm process.”
Intel se transformirao i dalje se transformira da nije klasična cpu kompanija. Možda srednjoročno ili dugoročno postanu irelevantna kompanija na cpu tržištu, ali važna u automobilskoj industriji, gdje su vjerujem veće pare

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcw...-them.amp.html

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Manuel Calavera. 28.04.2020. u 00:52.
Staro 28.04.2020., 01:41   #3133
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Jasno je sve, ali bojim se da ih i u auto industriji (opet) čeka nVidia koja već ima itekakvo uporište u tom segmentu, neovisno o tome kaj Intelov menandžment priča.

Da im poprilično skupa Mobileye akvizicija na kraju ne završi ko Nervana, pa kad su kupili Habanu, ovaj prvi AI privjesak su momentalno ugasili.

Kak god se okrene, Intel danas, a bome i u godinama koje dolaze ima borbu sa svima za sve, pa i najmanji dio tržišta koji su nekad smatrali ireleventnim.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 28.04.2020. u 01:52.
The Exiled je offline