Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 01.11.2017., 11:49   #1
picajzlaaa
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2009
Angels Fall First

Ne znam kako mi je ovaj naslov promakao. Mislim da nema temu.
Dakle space pucačina, multiplayer, coop, PVP. Fora je da je i pucačina, ima i vozila, svemirkse brodove, može se boardat brod, stanica, braniti, izletiti u svemir itd. To sve zahtjeva jako puno igrača, kojih trenutno nema, ali ima navodno dosta dobar AI koji popunjava prostor. Recenzije su više nego dobre i u biti jedini veći minus je playerbase.

Developer je indie i kažu da neće previše reklamirati igru dok ju ne ispoliraju i ne izbace još neke contente itd... Ali izgleda dosta dobro tako da si razmišljam da ju uzmem dok je na akciji.

Igra je sad u Early access, a još danas traje akcija na Steamu (još 6 sati u vrijeme pisanja)

Par linkova i par quotova komentara

http://store.steampowered.com/app/36...p_reviews_hash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d04Y1cy87AA

https://youtu.be/dOeHdBYvV8M?t=3m7s

"Underrated gem."

"Raw gem, this could be the spiritual succesor of Star wars Battlefront (NOT the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ EA ones) please Devs keep the good work and polish this diamond so i can recomend it in forums or with friends"

"Like Star Citizen, but it's a real game you can actually play."

itd

Bacite pogled! Btw ako je slučajno bila tema, ispričavam se, onda može merge!

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: picajzlaaa. 01.11.2017. u 16:20.
picajzlaaa je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.11.2017., 14:10   #2
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Bilo koja igra, koliko god dobra bila, ako nema dovoljno igrača - je mrtva igra.
Nije ih bilo prije 2 godine, nije ih bilo prije godinu, nema ih ni sada, bojim se da joj se ne piše dobro.

Oglas

Oglas
Staro 01.11.2017., 14:47   #3
picajzlaaa
Premium
Moj komp

Nažalost, istina. Osim ako nije SP igra

Ja uzeo jer fakat nije puno sad, pa ćemo vidjeti.. Ponadao sam se da možda ima netko sa PCE da igra pa da udružimo snage.
Staro 01.11.2017., 15:04   #4
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Opet nema koristi, jer šta da se i skupi nas 20 kad ćemo biti sami na serveru...

Staro 01.11.2017., 15:19   #5
picajzlaaa
Premium
Moj komp

Nikada nisi sam na serveru jer je server uvijek popunjen botovima Navodno čak nisu ni loši! Ali i ja volim zapucati sa pravom osobom, nikada još nisam igrao sa botovima (kao npr BF'42 itd) ali znam da nekim ljudima to uopće ne smeta.
Ima i Discord site i nešto ekipe igra vikendima. A izgleda i da se malo popravio broj ljudi sa ovim sale-om.

http://steamcharts.com/app/367270

http://steamspy.com/app/367270

E i da C/P tu jedan post od developera, di adresira par gorućih pitanja, malo je duži, sry. Btw da nebi neki tu mislili da reklamiram igru, ja ju nisam još ni upalio ali sviđa mi se kako izgleda, šta radi i fora mi je da je mali indie developer sa stavom da neće ni dolara uložit u marketing dok igra nije onakva kakva treba biti. Ok, možda ih maaalo reklamiram

Citiraj:
Worried about Early Access? Have a look here

Hey there AFF Community and potential buyers!

We've been hearing concerns about AFF being yet another Early Access game so we decided to create a quick thread to address those, separate from the main FAQ thread.

Why Early Access at all?
We released AFF as Early Access because we still believe in the concept of Early Access. It enables the players to participate in the development process and the developers the chance to correct and tweak their game. Of course with any Early Access game you should excercise caution and think twice before buying it, your hesitation is entirely understandable!

Community size?
The number of players concurrently playing AFF is really low right now. Maybe 15-30 people regularly playing the game online on the weekends. Is the game playable with so few players? Absolutely! AFF has been designed in such a way that it's fun even when played 1v1 or just against the bots.

Why is the Community size so small?
A lot of people bounced off technical issues on release. Mostly networking problems, not being able to connect to the servers at all. Those crippling issues have been fixed. However, we want to avoid repeating a similar situation and want to make sure the game is more polished before attracting new players.

Is there a chance of attracting more online players?
Luckily we did very little promotion of the game early on so we still have practically all big promotion channels left to make a good impression on - closer to an actual full release we will hit youtubers, sites, basically everyone we can think of. Funds gathered throughout Early Access will also contribute to promoting the game. We're aware the current low playercounts are frustrating for some players and it's not an easy choice to leave them hanging like that. But we do what we think is best for the AFF Community in the long run - use the feedback of the relatively small Community now to fix and improve the game and then do a massive publicity push to attract new players.

Is the Community nice?
It's definitely related to the small size of the AFF Community but we haven't encountered any serious hostility beyond the usual banter in the game. No hackers either so far.

Will it stay in Early Access forever?
Nope. We initially intended to spend 12, maybe 18 months polishing it in Early Access. Game development (especially for independent studios) is a risky business and there's always a ton of factors that can throw a spanner in the works but we'll try to deliver the full release roughly within that timeframe.

Is there a chance the game gets abandoned if it doesn't sell well?
Not unless a giant burning spaceship falls on us. We're self-funded, we have no obligations to a publisher and no real reliance on the income from AFF. Effectively AFF cannot fail financially because it was never required to succeed in the first place. More sales just mean more content produced faster, both during Early Access and post-release.

Is this just another super-early mockup of a game?
Absolutely not. AFF is not the prettiest or the most bug-free game out there but it's very much playable and fun. We could call it feature-complete if we lacked imagination. The game already contains fully functional infantry, vehicular and spaceship combat, boarding, full AI support etc. etc. and we have more features and more content already in the works (check the store page for a more complete list of features).

Update frequency?
We try to update the game every couple weeks. Sometimes we'd love to do it way more frequently but it wouldn't be very convenient for the users - because of the way the game is packaged and uploaded to Steam a small tweak may cause Steam to redownload 1GB of data. If there's a longer gap between updates it means we're either working on some massive system that can't be split into smaller updates, or an insanely good game came out and the whole team is blowing demons up.

We hope that clears up some worries. Onwards and upwards!
Sori na podužem tekstu
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno