Staro 18.10.2005., 23:58   #1
Nebelwerfer
Nebelwerfer
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2004
Talking Pilotske šprehe

Ima dobrih fori, pročitajte

real (allegedly) funny air traffic controllers conversations
These disturbingly funny conversations allegedly took place between air traffic controllers and pilots around the world. They are included here firstly and simply because many are very funny; secondly because the collection provides examples of not so great communications and relationships between 'customers and suppliers', in the context of achieving quality of customer service and service delivery. There is always room for well placed humour and/or firmness in organizational communications, but when misplaced, effective inter-group working can be undermined, especially when a little misogyny, xenophobia or arrogance is thrown into the mix. These communications examples provide a wealth of material also for for students of transactional analysis and effective rapport-building. If you know the source of this collection of amusing air traffic control discussions, or you have others to contribute, please contact us. The authenticity of these alleged conversations cannot be guaranteed.

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!" Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"

"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees." "Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?" "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm f...ing bored!" Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!" Unknown aircraft: "I said I was f...ing bored, not f...ing stupid!"

Control tower to a 747: "United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o'clock, three miles, Eastbound." United 239: "Approach, I've always wanted to say this.... I've got the little Fokker in sight."

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down. San Jose Tower noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport."

A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked." Air Traffic Control told the fighter pilot that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down. "Ah," the fighter pilot remarked, "The dreaded seven-engine approach."

Allegedly, a Pan Am 727 flight waiting for start clearance in Munich overheard the following: Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?" Ground (in English): "If you want an answer you must speak in English." Lufthansa (in English): "I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?" Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent): "Because you lost the bloody war."

Tower: "Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on frequency 124.7" Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure. By the way, after we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway." Tower: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff behind Eastern 702, contact Departure on frequency 124.7. Did you copy that report from Eastern 702?" Continental 635: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, roger; and yes, we copied Eastern... we've already notified our caterers."

One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said, "What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?" The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I'll have enough parts for another one."

Allegedly the German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They, it is alleged, not only expect one to know one's gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign Speedbird 206. Speedbird 206: "Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway." Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven." The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop. Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?" Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now." Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?" Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark,...... and I didn't land."

Allegedly, while taxiing at London's Gatwick Airport, the crew of a US Air flight departing for Ft. Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose to nose with a United 727. An irate female ground controller lashed out at the US Air crew, screaming: "US Air 2771, where the hell are you going?! I told you to turn right onto Charlie taxiway! You turned right on Delta! Stop right there. I know it's difficult for you to tell the difference between C and D, but get it right!" Continuing her rage to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically: "God! Now you've screwed everything up! It'll take forever to sort this out! You stay right there and don't move till I tell you to! You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about half an hour and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you! You got that, US Air 2771?" US Air 2771: "Yes, ma'am," the humbled crew responded. Naturally, the ground control communications frequency fell terribly silent after the verbal bashing of US Air 2771. Nobody wanted to chance engaging the irate ground controller in her current state of mind. Tension in every cockpit out around Gatwick was definitely running high. Just then an unknown pilot broke the silence and keyed his microphone, asking: "Wasn't I married to you once?"

Jao jao, ne vidjeh da sam ovo stavio u 'ostalo' podforum, molim moderatore da ovo prebace u svaštaru!! Hvala.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Nebelwerfer. 19.10.2005. u 00:36.
Nebelwerfer je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.10.2005., 16:24   #2
Nebelwerfer
Nebelwerfer
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2004
pa bem mu miša, moderatori, dajte ovo prebacite u svaštaru(2. put)
Nebelwerfer je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 22.10.2005., 12:20   #3
ßellerophon
Sannin

Datum registracije: Jun 2003
:clap: ocemo jos!!!!
Staro 22.10.2005., 13:22   #4
Newbie Pro
Zule
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2005
Zakon!
Staro 22.10.2005., 14:05   #5
Swarm dude
Premium moderator

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
:clap: ovo je super!

CPU: AMD Opteron 3365 cooled by LC-CC-120
MBO: MSI 760GM-E51 FX
RAM: 4 x 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 PC-12800
VGA: Nvidia Quadro K600
SSD: Crucial BX500 1TB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda Guardian 2 TB
PSU: Silverstone Strider Essential 600W
Swarm dude je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.10.2005., 14:54   #6
ćiber_manija
CyberSky

Datum registracije: Feb 2004
Ludilo!
I takvi nas ljudi voze po avionima.
Neidem ja na maturalac avionom! :clap:
ćiber_manija je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.10.2005., 22:35   #7
Lesa
Premium

Datum registracije: Aug 2004
"Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?" Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark,...... and I didn't land."

:clap: koji kajla, zakon
Staro 23.10.2005., 01:13   #8
Raven_1
Night shift
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2002
Ima dosta dobrih, ali ovaj je odličan.

"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees." "Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?" "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"
:clap:

Proc: AMD X2 3800+ cooled by TT BigTyphoon
Matična: ABIT AN8 SLI
RAM: 2x512MB OCZ Platinum EL rev2 PC3200
Grafička: SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON HD3450 256MB
HDD: WD 40GB i Samsung 160GB @ 7200
RW:DVD-ROM Pioneer DVD-106
PSU: 420W Xilence RedWing

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."

--uoɥʇʎd ʎʇuoɯ--
Raven_1 je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 23.10.2005., 13:39   #9
Bran
nemam kaj napisati

Datum registracije: May 2003
Mislim stvarno. Kaj sve nam pročital.

Bran je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori