Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 01.12.2008., 00:21   #1
MadMladen
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Zablokirao mi BIOS i ploča

Hvala najprije svim uvaženim inforamtičarima treba mi pomoć Hitna )
Problem je ovakav : Flaso sam bio na matičnoj ploči asus P5KC i prošlo je sve oke na veryfied provjeri je pao ja sam ga restartao.. tako da onda nije Htjeo dignut ništa ..
Onda sam ponopvno stavio bios normalno
i javi mi poruku prije dizanja windowsa do tuda dođe :
Checking NVRAM..
Not Ebought space in RunTime !!!. Smabios data will not be avalible
Press F1 to Resume
i to je to šta na piše i neide dalje probao sam flash bios prođe sve vadit Jumpera jednostavno neznam šta da probam...

EDIT BY MOD:
"Hitna pomoć" i slični dodaci u naslovu ovdje nemaju nikakvu težinu tako da ih izbjegavaj i ne otvaraj iste teme u više podforuma.
http://forum.pcekspert.com/showthread.php?t=47659
MadMladen je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.12.2008., 00:34   #2
Crash009
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2005
I kad pritisnes F1 nista se ne događa ili?

Ako je tako, mislim da ces morati plocu na servis slati.
Crash009 je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 01.12.2008., 00:40   #3
MadMladen
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Crash009 Pregled postova

Ne ništa se ne događa ali evo našao sam nešto na kompu ali slabo znam engleski šta treba napravit ako mi ko može pomoć bio bi zahvalan ja ko :

What you are discribing is the same problem I had, what I finaly did to fix my problem was us the cd that came with the motherboard and flash the cmos but make sure I used the option to clear the Nvram at the same time. By holding down the CTRL and Page UP keys while turning on the computer and hold them until you here a series of beep codes that will indicate that it is doing the update. After it is done your computer should boot up ok.

Good Luck
Staro 01.12.2008., 01:14   #4
alimilano
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2005
pa u prevodu trebao bi koristit opciju clear nvram (valjda pri flashanju ili odmah nakon flasha) na način da držiš pritisnutim tipke CTRL i PAGE UP dok uključuješ komp sve dok ne čuješ seriju beepova koji označavaju da si napravio update..i navodno bi nakon toga tribalo bit sve ok
alimilano je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 01.12.2008., 01:43   #5
MadMladen
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor Crash009 Pregled postova

Citiraj:
Autor alimilano Pregled postova
pa u prevodu trebao bi koristit opciju clear nvram (valjda pri flashanju ili odmah nakon flasha) na način da držiš pritisnutim tipke CTRL i PAGE UP dok uključuješ komp sve dok ne čuješ seriju beepova koji označavaju da si napravio update..i navodno bi nakon toga tribalo bit sve ok
sve sam to napravio i ništa lud jedam put sam prije to uspio sada neznam kako doć do toba da ploča sam radi ali bilo je
rijeđenja sam našao ovako :
1.What you are discribing is the same problem I had, what I finaly did to fix my problem was us the cd that came with the motherboard and flash the cmos but make sure I used the option to clear the Nvram at the same time. By holding down the CTRL and Page UP keys while turning on the computer and hold them until you here a series of beep codes that will indicate that it is doing the update. After it is done your computer should boot up ok.

Good Luck
Hi, I will explain what I did:

First, you will need a dvd drive with serial ata interface, I tried with an ide drive but didn't work.

1- unplug everything from the motherboard, only connect: psu, videocard, one memory module, power button, internal speaker and the sata dvd drive.

2- turn on the computer and insert the dvd disk that came with the motherboard and turn it off

3- normally when you turn on the computer, there is a lapse of about 5 seconds before the first beep sound . In that space of time you must press "ctrl" and "F4" and keep pressed for about 30 seconds.

4- If you done right, the monitor will not show nothing, no beep sounds and you will need to wait for about 3 minutes. After this the motherboard will emit 4 fast beep codes and will reboot automatically, and the motherboard will come to life again.

5- But if after pressing ctrl and f4 the motherboard starts to emit beep sounds separated for about 20 seconds is because it did'nt found the bios file in the dvd drive, you'll need to try again or change the dvd drive.

Hope you get fixed soon. Good luck.
Edit
yep, the disk is the dvd driver disk that came with the motherboard,

you must to press ctrl + page up just after turning on the computer. you can try first press "Ctrl" keep pressed, then press "Page Up" and keep pressed both.
Staro 01.12.2008., 05:02   #6
Hari Poter
night shift

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
Pozdravljam binMladena.
Mozes pokusati sa ctr+home, da navedes bootblock da povuce bios sa neke medije.
Najlakse je ako je u pitanju flopi, ali kod novijih ploca (kao sto je tvoja) stvar radi i sa optikom.
Samo prati uputstva iz prethodnog posta.
puno uspeha.
Oglas

Oglas
Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno