Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 21.03.2018., 10:22   #1
Mommistake
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Metal Gear Survive

Igra je vani nekih 3 tjedna. Je li netko probao?

Citiraj:
Metal Gear Survive is an action-adventure survival game developed and published by Konami. It was the first Metal Gear game to be developed following the series' creator Hideo Kojima's departure from Konami in late 2015.[1][2] The game takes place in the time period between Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in February 2018. Metal Gear Survive received mixed reviews; mostly positive responses were given to its gameplay, with its rewarding sense of progression in single-player and satisfaction from multiplayer and co-op receiving praise, however concern was expressed over some of the mechanics, with the majority of the game's complaints being directed at the story, characters, and inclusion of microtransactions.
Gameplay:
Citiraj:
Metal Gear Survive is a survival action-adventure game set in an open world environment and played from a third-person perspective. It features a cooperative multiplayer mode, in which the player can be joined by up to three other players to explore the game's world and to complete missions. It can also be played solo, in which the player is accompanied by three AI teammates, which the player can give orders to. The game features microtransactions and requires an always-online connection.[3]
Mommistake je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.03.2018., 16:45   #2
BladeRy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2008
Koliko sam vidio po streamerima, moras kupit savegame slot za zive pare.
Moras hranit lika svako par minuta ko da je tamagotchi. Dolaze zombiji koji imaju AI hrvatskog glasaca. Grind za sve je ubitacan.
Overall, smece sa mikrotransakcijama i nema veze s MGSom.

"If I had a gun with 2 bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, BinLaden and Casey Hudson, I would shoot Casey twice." - me

BladeRy je offline   Reply With Quote
Oglasni prostor
Oglas

Oglas
Staro 21.03.2018., 17:46   #3
Mommistake
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Zato i pitam.
Hvala ti
Mommistake je offline   Reply With Quote