Lozinka

Odgovori

Uređivanje
Staro 18.09.2024., 14:34   #30841
Hamm
Pod naletima kopita zla
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Dec 2005
Brightburn wanna be evil superman. Film je crap.
Hamm je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 18.09.2024., 19:48   #30842
Mommistake
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Samo smrti su u tom filmu dobre, ostalo ništa.
Mommistake je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.09.2024., 00:36   #30843
LAcy
Pink Floyd fan
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
https://screenrant.com/matrix-5-movi...es-story-cast/

Jedva čekam novi film jer je svaki novi bolji od sljedećeg.

Sent from my motorola edge plus (2022) using Tapatalk

Gigabyte Z170MX-Gaming 5 LGA1151
Core i7-6700K LGA1151 Skylake
Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT
Patriot Viper 4 Series DDR4 64GB (4 x 16GB) 3200MHz
RTX 2080 TI 11GB GDDR6
Samsung 850 EVO M.2 1TB SSD
Samsung 32" (2560x1440) CHG70 Gaming Monitor with Quantum Dot
MacBook M1 Pro
MacBook Air M2
Moto Edge

LAcy je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.09.2024., 07:43   #30844
DoxyTheCroat
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2019
Ajme meni.
ZAŠTO ... pa kaj četvorka nije bila dovoljno ubitačna.

Jedino što bi možda htio vidjeti je početak, taj terminator štih da vidimo, pad čovječanstva i sl.

Jedino kaj mi pada na pamet, je ta "zečja rupa" ... valjda neće sve sjebati i ispasti da nije nikad bilo strojeva i ljudskih baterija, već da je simulacija iz nekog desetog razloga/eksperimenta neke grupe ljudi u današnje vrijeme.
DoxyTheCroat je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 19.09.2024., 08:55   #30845
Mirkopoter
Mirko, a ne Harry
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2009
Pobogu zašto..
Staro 19.09.2024., 15:46   #30846
Mommistake
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2008
Četvorka je bila tako dobra da sam morao sad googlati da li uopće postoji četvorka.
Mommistake je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 20.09.2024., 07:14   #30847
LAcy
Pink Floyd fan
Moj komp

The Proposal, dok Sandra Bullock jos nije izgledala nelose Cak ima i jedna lascivna scena sa njom i psom...

The Heartbreak Kid, legendarni Jerry Stiller i njegov nesto manje legerdarni sin te Malin Akerman koja je odlicno odlgumila transformaciju. Film ima cak dvije lascivne scene, ovaj puta sa magarcem...

Unatoc lascivnim scenama, oba filma su romanticne komedije, valjda

RTX 2080 TI 11GB GDDR6
MacBook M1 Pro
MacBook Air M2
Moto Edge

Staro 20.09.2024., 20:05   #30848
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Plaćam tog tvog kida i dižem za ridge.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
mkey je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 17:44   #30849
PR3DA70R
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Citiraj:
Autor flyer1 Pregled postova
je*es ti villenevuea i mini seriju iz 2000e...ajmo mi opet tamo di je sve pocelo - i di je najbolje

Misliš?

Se pojavilo štogod novo u zadnjih par mjeseci što mi možete preporučiti?
Gleda mi se nešto a ne znam što bi. Dosta toga sam već pogledao pa ne znam ako ima nešto da mi je promaklo.
From the top of your head, što vam prvo padne na pamet slobodno šibnite ovdje. Thanks.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: PR3DA70R. 21.09.2024. u 17:54.
PR3DA70R je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 18:17   #30850
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Longlegs je izašao ove godine tako da mislim da zadovoljava tvoj kriterij. Solidan Nikola Kavezić.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
mkey je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 18:22   #30851
spiderhr
Premium

Datum registracije: Jul 2021
Citiraj:
Autor mkey Pregled postova
Longlegs je izašao ove godine tako da mislim da zadovoljava tvoj kriterij. Solidan Nikola Kavezić.

A-hahaha... Odlično, morao sam se nadovezati. Uljepšao si mi večer
Staro 21.09.2024., 18:26   #30852
PR3DA70R
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor mkey Pregled postova
Svaka čast, nisam to gledao.

Slobodno šaljite još.
Staro 21.09.2024., 18:57   #30853
LAcy
Pink Floyd fan
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor PR3DA70R Pregled postova
Misliš?
U pravu je, sve je počelo sa prvom Dune knjigom. Ovo što si postao je nadrobio sin i kompanjon mu. Zbog para, vjerojatno. Kao i što ćemo dobiti i seriju uskoro.

RTX 2080 TI 11GB GDDR6
MacBook M1 Pro
MacBook Air M2
Moto Edge

Staro Jučer, 07:11   #30854
PR3DA70R
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor LAcy Pregled postova
U pravu je, sve je počelo sa prvom Dune knjigom. Ovo što si postao je nadrobio sin i kompanjon mu. Zbog para, vjerojatno. Kao i što ćemo dobiti i seriju uskoro.

Nije ovo bilo da ga ispravljam ili nešto.
Samo pokazujem da se slažem.
Staro Jučer, 12:11   #30855
tizhu
Premium

Datum registracije: Sep 2014
Citiraj:
Autor Mommistake Pregled postova
Četvorka je bila tako dobra da sam morao sad googlati da li uopće postoji četvorka.
upravo pogledao trajler i jedva jedvice skužio da sam to ipak pogledao. ne sjećam se niti jedne jedine scene iz tog filma. mislim da nije bio toliko loš koliko je bio "samo još jedan matrix u nizu".
tizhu je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 20:09   #30856
mamutarka
ODUZIMAM VAM RIJEČ
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Staro Jučer, 20:27   #30857
Mirkopoter
Mirko, a ne Harry
Moj komp

Ovo već liči na nešto, nema retardirane rap muzike i Denzel ne izgleda kao da glumi Alonza iz Training Day-a.
Staro Jučer, 20:27   #30858
Mladenxy
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Brijem da bu kamilica, ovi negativci ne mogu ni noge oprat Joaquin Phoenixu.
Mladenxy je online   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 20:43   #30859
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
Autor Mirkopoter Pregled postova
Ovo već liči na nešto, nema retardirane rap muzike i Denzel ne izgleda kao da glumi Alonza iz Training Day-a.
Nažalost, sve to bude i dalje u samom filmu, samo kaj su sad izrezali malo prikladniji materijal, ali općenito djeluje ni vrit, ni mimo.
Citiraj:
Denzel Washington as Macrinus: former slave who plots to control Rome. He keeps a stable of gladiators and mentors Lucius. He also works as an arms dealer, while providing food and oil to the armies in Europe. Scott described him as "pretty fucking cruel" to the arena fighters, with Washington adding that he "wants to be Emperor and he's willing to do anything to get there". In September 2024, Scott revealed that he was developing a third film, titled Gladiator III, with Mescal reprising his role as Lucius Verus.
IMHO sve skupa nepotrebno, jer orginalni film je i više nego dobar da zauvijek ostane kao jedan i jedini, a ovi sad slažu trilogiju koju nitko nije tražil.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
AMD Ryzen 5 7600 | Noctua NH-U12A chromax.black | MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk Wi-Fi | 128GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-5200 | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x10TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | eVGA 650 B5

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. Jučer u 21:19.
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 21:48   #30860
Mirkopoter
Mirko, a ne Harry
Moj komp

Ma to definitivno, dok su tek krenuli rumori da će snimati novi dio meni je bilo ono dajte ne dirajte tako nešto savršeno, ali eto ništa im nije sveto. Ja samo komentiram prvi i drugi trailer.
Staro Jučer, 21:54   #30861
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Da, ubili su ih komentari na taj prvi trailer, a kad se pogleda opis ovog Denzelovog lika, nije to toliko daleko od Alonza i sad s ovim drugim trailerom nastoje ublažiti kritike.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
AMD Ryzen 5 7600 | Noctua NH-U12A chromax.black | MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk Wi-Fi | 128GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-5200 | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x10TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | eVGA 650 B5
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote
Staro Jučer, 22:36   #30862
LAcy
Pink Floyd fan
Moj komp

Jedva cekam prequel, jer mora biti prequel Pa onda neka spin-off serija kad su jos bili klinci i pisali u dalj...

RTX 2080 TI 11GB GDDR6
MacBook M1 Pro
MacBook Air M2
Moto Edge

Staro Danas, 08:24   #30863
telefunken
Premium

Datum registracije: Apr 2015
Citiraj:
Autor LAcy Pregled postova
Jedva cekam prequel, jer mora biti prequel Pa onda neka spin-off serija kad su jos bili klinci i pisali u dalj...
zar nam zbilja treba još jedan od tih "pišali su po susjedovim ovcama i kad su se vraćali kući su zatekli zle rimljane kako mu siluju obitelj te se zato odlučio pridružiti rimskoj vojsci i postati legionar kako bi se mogao približiti caru" prequel?

OT:
konačno pogledah The grey do kraja i prisjetih se zašto ga nisam mogao pogledati prvi put do kraja. Film je shit koji bi kao htio biti nešto posebno. Jedino dobro u filmu mi je što pojedina ekipa odbija prihvaćati zdravo za gotovo što defaultni vođa Liam trabunja, no kako se film bliži kraju ispadne da ih je sve zaje*ao sa svojom autodestruktivnošću i da su mu ideje za preživljavajne bile u najmanju ruku retardirane

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: telefunken. Danas u 08:33.
telefunken je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro Danas, 17:20   #30864
sinisa1989
Bazinga
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Prvi dio mi je bio odličan. Trailer za nastavak izgleda dobro.

Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Uključeno

Idi na