Uređivanje
Staro 21.09.2024., 01:16   #3631
Splitska Posla
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2019
Citiraj:
Autor c-shadow Pregled postova
Iako je Mint malo riskantno skidati... sjećate se kad su im site provalili i postavili gore frizirane ISOe?

Misliš na ovaj incident koji se dogodio prije osam godina https://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=3007 ?

Tada su zli hakeri zamjenili ISO fajlove svojima. Propust nije bio u samom operativnom sustavu već u serveru koji je hostao iso fajle.
Linux Mint je siguran operativni sistem. Ja ga koristim svaki dan, a kad skužim da mi je uptime nekoliko tjedana, svaki put se lupim po čelu i kažem samom sebi: ah budalo pa nisu ti to windowsi, naravno da uvijek sve radi brzo i stabilno.
Splitska Posla je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 06:44   #3632
strikoo
Premium

Datum registracije: Nov 2004
Nasi ovo furaju. Ima i repo

https://adoptium.net/temurin/releases/

Citiraj:
Autor OuttaControl Pregled postova
Ponovo ona moja distribucija Debiana Stellarmate.

Imam neki program koji trba jdk da bi radio, instaliran je openjdk-jre i jdk 17.0.12, koji ima bug, i zbog toga moj program ne radi, i sad ja naivno idem downgradeat ali nema nicega, ostavili su samo "stable" verziju sa bugovima, openjdk 21 isto nema kao ni 16. Kako da stavkm stariju verziju. Ne mora biti ni open sta se mene tice

apt list -a openjdk-17-jre
Listing... Done
openjdk-17-jre/stable,stable-security,now 17.0.12+7-2~deb12u1 arm64 [installed]

openjdk-17-jre/stable 1:17.0.12+7-2~deb12u1+rpt1 armhf
openjdk-17-jre/stable,stable-security 17.0.12+7-2~deb12u1 armhf
strikoo je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 14:40   #3633
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Citiraj:
Autor Splitska Posla Pregled postova
Ja ga koristim svaki dan, a kad skužim da mi je uptime nekoliko tjedana
To je uptime sa ili bez standby?

Ja mogu kazati da meni spyware 10 tjednima i mjesecima drži bez restarta. 40 sati tjedno. S time da, kada konačno napravim restart (a prije kojeg obično očistim cacheve i ostalo smetje) krene pandemonij Prvo zaglavi i spušta se dolje ponekad i 10 minuta, pa dok se digne laptop se ponaša kao da ima 20 godina. I onda još jedan magični restart i sve bude kao da se ništa nije niti dogodilo.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
mkey je online   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 15:00   #3634
xlr
49%winner
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Uptime i nije neko mjerilo stabilnosti, samo dokaz da ne updejtamo sustave i kernele
Staro 21.09.2024., 16:41   #3635
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2006
Citiraj:
Autor xlr Pregled postova
Uptime i nije neko mjerilo stabilnosti, samo dokaz da ne updejtamo sustave i kernele

Kernel (makar i za to postoji "live patch"). Za sve ostalo reboot nije potreban. To kaj (recimo) Fedora misli da zbog systemd sranja mora za svaki vrag rebootat OS je drugi par rukava.

tomek@vz je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 21.09.2024., 17:24   #3636
medo
#erase startup-config
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Prestali smo se natjecati u uptimeu prije nekih 25 godina…
Staro 21.09.2024., 21:10   #3637
Ivo_Strojnica
PRO
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Apr 2010
od te zadnje rasprave mi je jos komp upaljen
Staro 21.09.2024., 21:47   #3638
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
As Companies Try 'Open Source Rug Pull', Open Source Foundations Considered Helpful (redmonk.com) 18 "In the era of the open source rug pull, the role of open source foundations is more important than ever," argues the co-founder of the developer-focused industry analyst firm RedMonk: The "rug pull" here refers to companies that have used open source as a distribution mechanism, building a community and user base, before changing the license to be restricted, rather than truly open source. "This is capitalism, yo. We've got shareholders to satisfy. It's time to relicense that software, move to a Business Source license." [...] Where open source used to be a sustainable commitment, today too often it feels like a short term tactic. Commercial open source isn't what it used to be.

Which means that open source foundations, which provide ongoing governance and intellectual property management for open source projects, are in an interesting position, in some cases becoming more adversarial than they historically have been with vendors.... [T]he Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has done a great job of fostering sustainable, commercial, open source for decades now, most notably in the data infrastructure space — think Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink etc. ["[C]ommercial open source would almost certainly never have achieved critical mass and continued success without foundations in the mix," the article notes later. "The ASF was founded in 1999, and underpinned the adoption of open source middleware in the enterprise..."] One premise behind the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) is that user organisations can within reason trust it to stand behind the projects it incubates and manages. While not an explicit commitment, adopters generally, and enterprises specifically, have seen the CNCF imprimatur as one that they can rely on. In the era of the open source rug pull this kind of promise becomes even more important....

Sid Sijbrandij, CEO of GitLab has argued that open source companies should commit to an Open Charter as a mechanism to protect users from open source rug pulls. "Open source software isn't useful if people can't rely on the project remaining open source. Adopting Open Charter offers open source users predictability amidst the growing licensing switch trend." With a CNCF project, though, the need for this kind of charter becomes less important, because the code is by design not single source, but has a diverse set of contributors. Which is to say that open source foundations can make rug pulls a lot less likely than adoption of open source technology built by a single company. Relying on benevolent dictators is generally pretty risky. And recently the benevolent dictators have seemed... less benevolent.

In conclusion, "Open Source Foundations Considered Helpful," according to the post's title. It does argue that "Any company is within its rights to relicense its software, but it can certainly be problematic from a community and project health perspective.

"Which is exactly why open source foundations are more important than ever."

Nek me Bubba ispravi ako grijesim - ali ovo je najgora prijetnja FOSS filozofiji.

Staro 22.09.2024., 01:51   #3639
Splitska Posla
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2019
Citiraj:
Autor mkey Pregled postova
To je uptime sa ili bez standby?

Ja mogu kazati da meni spyware 10 tjednima i mjesecima drži bez restarta. 40 sati tjedno. S time da, kada konačno napravim restart (a prije kojeg obično očistim cacheve i ostalo smetje) krene pandemonij Prvo zaglavi i spušta se dolje ponekad i 10 minuta, pa dok se digne laptop se ponaša kao da ima 20 godina. I onda još jedan magični restart i sve bude kao da se ništa nije niti dogodilo.

Bez standby. Samo ugasim PC kad idem na put i sl. Standby sam koristio u HDD eri. Da nije i u tebe HDD na tome laptopu? Pripazi na te stvari

Na Linux Mintu postoji automatic updates uz sugestiju da uključiš i Timeshift, a to je Mintov system restore pa je na tebi oćeš li uključit to ili ne. Ja sam uključio oboje, sve automatski. Dođe to čovjeku s godinama da sve drugi odrade umjesto njega. Pripremio sam mali screenshot, evo kako to u mene izgleda:

Vide se i Flatpak updati. Kad je kernel update, prikaže se ikona dole u treju uz sugestiju da odradiš restart ručno.
Te automatic stvari su Mint developeri uvodili postupno. Lijepo je koristiti OS koji godinama evoluira u nešto bolje i bolje. Preporučujem svakome.
Od Windowsa koristim VirtualBox i Strelec

(gle, ovo mi je stoti post na forumu. Oću dobit neku značku? Ili bar majicu? Ako treba šaljem kućnu adresu u inbox)
Splitska Posla je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.09.2024., 12:34   #3640
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Nije taj laptop u životu vidio ništa nego M2 SSD. Pitanje ima li mjesta za neki 2.5" drive.

Što se tiče seedanja minta: nakon 40h uploadano 3.8MiB.
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this f*cking place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich c*cksuckers who don’t give a f*ck about them. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don’t give a f*ck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: mkey. 22.09.2024. u 12:42.
Staro 22.09.2024., 14:35   #3641
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Nabavio sam "novi" HDD (recertified Exos s amazona) pa sam ga htio malo opteretiti, ako će krepat neka krepa odmah. Inače se čini kako je disk sasvim OK. Brzina 200-250, radna temperatura je OK, ne ronda... Formatirao sam ga u ext4 i počeo koristiti kao backup/scratch disk dok ne steknem koliko toliko povjerenje u njega.

Kako bilo, htio sam odraditi fsck, međutoa kaže da je superblock invalidan. Disk radi za sada bez problema, mounta bez problema, ima GPT partition table i jednu particiju preko svih 15TiB. U čemu bi tu bio problem?

Code:
(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo fsck -f /dev/sdd
fsck from util-linux 2.40.1
e2fsck 1.47.0 (5-Feb-2023)
ext2fs_open2: Bad magic number in super-block
fsck.ext2: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks...
fsck.ext2: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sdd

The superblock could not be read or does not describe a valid ext2/ext3/ext4
filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2/ext3/ext4
filesystem (and not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
is corrupt, and you might try running e2fsck with an alternate superblock:
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

Found a gpt partition table in /dev/sdd

(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo e2fsck -b 8193 /dev/sdd
e2fsck: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sdd

e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo e2fsck -b 32768 /dev/sdd

e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

Staro 22.09.2024., 15:10   #3642
Nikky

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Da mu nije "prevelika particija" tih 15 TB ?
Mislim da bi bilo pametno napraviti više particija, jedino ako neće kasnije biti storage skladište.
Nikky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.09.2024., 15:22   #3643
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Nabavio sam "novi" HDD (recertified Exos s amazona) pa sam ga htio malo opteretiti, ako će krepat neka krepa odmah. Inače se čini kako je disk sasvim OK. Brzina 200-250, radna temperatura je OK, ne ronda... Formatirao sam ga u ext4 i počeo koristiti kao backup/scratch disk dok ne steknem koliko toliko povjerenje u njega.

Kako bilo, htio sam odraditi fsck, međutoa kaže da je superblock invalidan. Disk radi za sada bez problema, mounta bez problema, ima GPT partition table i jednu particiju preko svih 15TiB. U čemu bi tu bio problem?

Code:
(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo fsck -f /dev/sdd
fsck from util-linux 2.40.1
ext2fs_open2: Bad magic number in super-block
fsck.ext2: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks...
fsck.ext2: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sdd

e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo e2fsck -b 8193 /dev/sdd

e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

(base) [mkey@fedora ~]$ sudo e2fsck -b 32768 /dev/sdd

e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
 or
    e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

Pogledaj malo bolje kaj cekiras. Lupi lsblk da ti bude lakse

Citiraj:
Autor Nikky Pregled postova
Da mu nije "prevelika particija" tih 15 TB ?
Mislim da bi bilo pametno napraviti više particija, jedino ako neće kasnije biti storage skladište.

Nope. Zasad ostavljam da kolega sam skuzi gresku

Staro 22.09.2024., 15:57   #3644
mkey
Premium
Moj komp

Dakle, fsck radi na particiji, ne na disku? Sram ga bilo. Ispravak netočnog navoda, veličina je 14.6TB. Nekim aplikacijama je to previše, kao badblocks.
Staro 22.09.2024., 17:25   #3645
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Dakle, fsck radi na particiji, ne na disku? Sram ga bilo. Ispravak netočnog navoda, veličina je 14.6TB. Nekim aplikacijama je to previše, kao badblocks.

hehehe dobro jutro Margareta Pa disk nema svoj FS vec particija...logicki jel EXT4 je napravljen da podrzava i puno vece diskove/particije tak da si sa tih sicusnih ~15T safe

Staro 22.09.2024., 18:17   #3646
potemkin.hr
Akutna lijenčina
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2006
Citiraj:
Autor tomek@vz Pregled postova
Kreteni. Vecinom. Nema tu nikakve specijalne magije, uzmes Mint recimo lupis Steam gore i - to je to. Eventualno mozes Proton-GE dodat postojecoj Steam instalacije. Sve ostalo je pretjerivanje i trazenje problema gdje oni ne postoje.
Pa nije loš, koristim ga ko daily driver od releasea fedore 40 i vrti mi sve kaj treba, ispod haube je ionak čista fedora sa par njihovih gaming tweakova. Otkad se prešaltal na immutable i flatpackove ne moram više ganjat dependencyje. Al realno može se sasvim OK i gameati sa bilo kojom poznatijom distrom danas već

potemkin.hr je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.09.2024., 18:32   #3647
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor potemkin.hr Pregled postova
Pa nije loš, koristim ga ko daily driver od releasea fedore 40 i vrti mi sve kaj treba, ispod haube je ionak čista fedora sa par njihovih gaming tweakova. Otkad se prešaltal na immutable i flatpackove ne moram više ganjat dependencyje. Al realno može se sasvim OK i gameati sa bilo kojom poznatijom distrom danas već

Problem je bas taj da zbog manjka developera i suporta sve se to s vremenom skrsi. UVIJEK.

Staro 22.09.2024., 18:43   #3648
Nikky

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Samo je kod Linuxa vrijeme poluraspada (namjerna asocijacija ) cca par godina a kod winsa par mjeseci ako ne i prije
Nikky je offline   Reply With Quote
Staro 22.09.2024., 18:49   #3649
medo
#erase startup-config
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Linux OS - info, how-to, pitanja, novosti, savjeti, problemi...

Zašto ne napraviti filesistem na cijelom disku npr. /dev/sdb? Zašto se forsira particioniranje pa u /dev/sdb1

Accidental initialize?
Staro 22.09.2024., 18:53   #3650
tomek@vz
Premium
Moj komp

Citiraj:
Autor medo Pregled postova
Zašto ne napraviti filesistem na cijelom disku npr. /dev/sdb? Zašto se forsira particioniranje pa u /dev/sdb1

Accidental initialize?

Just don't... Recimo da po mom iskustvu moderni alati to ne vole. Nekad si recimo mogao PV (LVM) kreirat direktno na disku. Danas to vise nije slucaj. MORAS kreirat particiju na disku i na njoj kreirat PV. Samo jedan od primjera. Ne pitaj me zasto, ne zamaram se se zadnje 4 godine s tim. It is as it is

Odgovori

Pravila postanja
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati odgovore
Vi ne možete uploadati priloge
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke

BB code je Uključeno
Smajlići su Uključeno
[IMG] kod je Uključeno
HTML je Isključeno

Idi na