Staro 06.02.2009., 21:56   #22
LUXX
Vodenjak :)
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2008
Loše loše.

Citat sa filesharing foruma:

Citiraj:
Review: I signed up because they were one of the cheapest providers with unlimited bandwidth. Well i soon learned that unlimited bandwidth does not help you if the box cannot top 700 kbps up and 3 mb/s down. In reality this box is more like having a 2nd home connection or just a leechbox.

Recommended: Hell no, stay far away, they also have the worst customer service ever, where they just ignore you when you are in their irc channel.
Citiraj:
I can't help but feel the same way. We are in their irc asking for a refund and support. They are complete shit, here is my review:

1. Santrex

Review: Signed up for uTorrent in US, got a box in France. Download speeds was complete crap at less than 1mb/s and upload never reaching more than 50kbp/s. Their support "team" is terrible and not afraid to insult their users and make them look like complete idiots. They blame poor speeds on routing and poor trackers. Well, I guess TL, What, RevTT, PTN, and SCC are complete s*** trackers ? My home connection is faster and more reliable than this hosting provider. After complaining about speeds, I was moved to a Torrentflux box. The admin was all over me asking if it was ok and would not leave me alone. Transfers die, slow speeds, and stuck transfers were just a few of the problems.

Recommended: No, stay away. Their support is a joke, it is virtually non-resistant. Terrible speeds, service, reliability.
Taj thread
LUXX je offline   Reply With Quote