View Single Post
Staro 10.09.2014., 19:32   #14
vedranzeman
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Citiraj:
Autor Drift_King Pregled postova
Uglavnom 2011-V3 ima viška pinova koji nisu stavljeni. ASUS napravi reverse engineering i kao imaju dodatnu stabilnost blabla.
Da to sam i ja našao, kao i to da Asus kaki na veliko.
Ovdje Nebojša piše da je na nedavnom LN2 OC iventu Điđibajt imao GA-X99-SOC Force LN2 ploču sa istim Foxconn 2084 pin socketom, kao i famozni Asus OC Socket.

Najzanimljiviji dio iz članka:
Citiraj:
...the question is what do those additional pins connect to. If the first possibility stated above is correct, i.e. that these are real additional power, ground etc. pins that allow better and more reliable OC, then Asus has no way to patent these as it directly links to Intel IP including the socket and its validation.

If, however, it is the second possibility, of test, debug or no-connect pins being exposed, then it is a serious marketing rubbish which could be used to deceive the high-end buyers, whom both Intel and its key OEMs, which Asus and Gigabyte are, surely cherish and treasure. And mind you, this is already in a product on the market, the Asus top end Rampage V Extreme.
Znači jedino što Asus može patentirati je brand OC Socket™, a spriječiti ostale da koriste socket 2084 mogu jedino ako kupe Foxconn.
Ili ako dođe lovac (Intel) i sve ih skupa istjera iz šume.