View Single Post
Staro 20.10.2012., 12:02   #42
Necto
♪☺☼☻♫
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2007
CR je odgovarao na neka pitanja u KS komentarima
Citiraj:
Nathan Fillon is great. If we get to infinity and beyond I'll try to get him to voice one of the characters!
Citiraj:
Its not technically correct that you don't lose your pledge ship - you do. BUT all pledge ships come with lifetime insurance, as opposed to the ones you can purchase in game. So when your ship is destroyed you'll get rescued and returned to the nearest friendly base / planet and will have your ship minus its cargo and any upgrades you bought along the way.
You can purchase insurance in-game for upgrades, ships & cargo (think Loyds of London).
Citiraj:
The Constellation will be good for 3-4 players and will have up to two manned turrets (not from the start, you'll have to upgrade to this) and a short range fighter in it's belly hangar. Think of it like the Millennium Falcon with a bonus light fighter.
Citiraj:
Have definitely looked at Leap Motion. My dream (if Leap Motion works well unlike Kinect for PC) is to be playing the game wearing the rift, flying with a full HOTAS setup and using the Leap Motion to track your hand movements when you interact with the LCDs and the rest of the cockpit and also arrange your HUD widgets Minority Report style!

@Interpol
Evo imas tu u ovom "FAQ-u" nekih odgovora na pitanja.
http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/draft-faq/
Medju ostalim i o Citizen kartici ...
Necto je offline   Reply With Quote