Tema: Powerline
View Single Post
Staro 10.04.2013., 16:41   #14
uploader
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2006
@hafthorr NE POSTOJI Powerline adapter set koji moze prenositi podatke brže od 100Mbps! Ta tvoja slika je LAŽ! pronašao sam review-e od ljudi koji su ga kupili točno za taj Belkin koji je na tvojoj slici najbrži pa evo vidi što ljudi govore, a ne neke glupe kvazi benchmarke:

This review is from: Belkin Powerline AV500 Network Adapter (Electronics)
"OK all that i am writing to tell people is that the product needs to be plugged in to wall outlets that are run off of the same fuse box. also these work better with newer homes because the quality of power wires that are used throughout the home. i have this specific one running four floors up to a xbox and works great. one last thing this deice is rated to give you 500mbs. you cant achieve that. if your buying this because of that sorry to spoil that."

This review is from: Belkin Powerline AV500 Network Adapter (Electronics)
"I recently moved to a new house with a fast cable modem Internet connection and found that the WiFi network I installed couldn't keep up. My download speeds averaged 63 Mbps when I was plugged into my home router with a physical ethernet cable, but only 22 Mbps over WiFi. An even bigger problem was lag caused by lost packets over the Wireless connection. I considered having the house wired for Cat6 Ethernet, but first decided to try this much cheaper Powerline system. It was indeed easy to install and achieved an average speed of about 33 Mbps. That isn't nearly as fast as true ethernet, but it does beat the wireless when it works."

i jedan pravi review za taj Belkin
http://www.custompcreview.com/review...review/3586/7/

Ne mozes pricati o necemu sto nisi probao i vidio na svoje oci!!
Powerline preko 100Mbps ne postoji još...a nisam siguran ni da li ce postojati.
Sve je to marketinški trik....
uploader je offline   Reply With Quote