View Single Post
Staro 16.10.2019., 08:02   #1578
Gigi1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2005
Silver strikes again, Gabre je bio u pravu kad je pisao ajt ti reci amdu kak se to radi...

A ne bi ovo citirao je li?
Citiraj:
Furthermore, Ryzen 3000 CPUs are using the rated temperature headroom (up to 95°C) quite aggressively in order to reach higher boost clocks. As a result, it is absolutely no problem and not alarming if the processor runs into this temperature limit. The clock speed and supply voltage will be adjusted automatically by the processor itself in order to remain within AMD’s specifications and to prevent overheating.Due to the higher heat density, higher thermal limits and more aggressive boost clock usage, it is perfectly normal that Ryzen 3000 CPUs are reaching higher temperatures than previous generation Ryzen CPUs with the same TDP rating. Higher CPU temperatures are normal for Ryzen 3000 processors and not a sign of that there is anything wrong with the CPU cooler.
Toliko si zaluđen svojom teorijom da si omašio ceo fudbal noctuinog posta.

Za ostale,da ponovimo još jednom gradivo, stvar sa ovakvim temp.ce ostati identicna i na buducim generacijama i ryzena i xyz 7nm lake(kod intela), dok god se ne implementira TEC(termoelektricno hladjenhe) kod stackinga jezgri. I amd i intel i arm vec neko vrijeme(3+ god.) rade na tome, kolko mi je poznato amd najduže tak da mislim unutar 5god.bi to moglo postati dio komercijalnih proceva, a do tada svi ostanite na starijim gen.proceva, zaradujte manje love, lošije se gejmajte jer ce se procevi odnosno silicij dezintegrirati...bikoz silver tip said so.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Gigi1. 16.10.2019. u 08:23.
Gigi1 je offline   Reply With Quote