View Single Post
Staro 20.08.2007., 16:57   #74
9800pro
aka Edo, aka Syncros
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2005
Pitanje. Vidim da ima DS3L verzija, jeftinija je i od ds3 i s3. Najveće razlike su da nema raid koji mi ni netreba te ima 4 faznu regulaciju napajanja umjesto 6 fazne ali ima sve solid kondiće. Jel ima neke veće razlike u odnosu na ds3 i s3 u vezi klokanja jel ak nema uzel bi nju.

Evo jednog teksta u vezi nje:

At the given moment gigabyte released a cheaper motherboard series with the suffixes S3L and DS3L. The representative of this series can be considered as the motherboard P35-DS3L. From its predecessor it differ by the lower price - approximately $8-10. To save on the power system , gigabyte replaced the six phases by four, but power transistors on this motherboard are the same ( ultra durable ). The solid-state Japanese capacitors are used on the entire motherboard.

For savings propose gigabyte decided to remove the additional RAID controller , and the chip jMicron support only the IDE interface . Accordingly, the number of ports serial ATA was decreased from six to four.

The Motherboard series S3 will be soon removed from production, as change will arrive the motherboard series S3L. These motherboards will be oriented to the OEM- segment, in retail they will be presented as P35-DS3L.
9800pro je offline   Reply With Quote