View Single Post
Staro 03.12.2021., 21:28   #9443
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Dakle službeno je, Intel CEO sere kvake kao nitko prije njega, a bilo je bisera samo takvih. Jao, frajer umjesto da šuti, on na dnevnoj bazi daje izjave koje su sve hit do hita.

Pričanje u prvom licu, dok ga se pita za Intel kao firmu bolje da i ne spominjem. Na kraju budu postali fabless, a u međuvremenu još uspiju i TSMC suradnju sjebati.

Onda bude nismo znali, ipak smo mi najveći i najbolji, rekordne zarade dok otkupljujemo vlastite dionice i tome slične pizdarije.

Citiraj:
Intel CEO: I haven't lost share to AMD, I've given share to AMD
Citiraj:
By all accounts, AMD is back in the game with its Zen architecture, and has especially hit its stride with Zen 3. From the desktop (Ryzen) to the data center (EPYC), AMD has been gaining ground on its rival, and at times has even laid claim to the performance crown. Be that as it may, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger has a very interesting perspective on Intel's market share losses and AMD's gains. "I haven't lost share to AMD, I've given share to AMD, because I didn't have capacity. So a lot of this is just catch up to our growing market and years of under investment," Gelsinger said at the 25th Credit Suisse Technology Conference. That's quite the statement. It's also a truncated one in need of context. Gelsinger was responding to a question about CapEx and Intel's core business playing catch-up with the lack of supply, as well as the chip maker's massive investments in capacity. The person who posed the question pointed out that Intel's investments seem fueled by a "demand curve that looks very aggressive," and that margins could suffer if Intel's projections are off.
Izvor: HotHardware
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote