Staro 23.10.2012., 02:05   #55
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Par, po mom mišljenju, bitnih isječaka sa večerašnjeg Reddita:

1. Info o novim brodovima, slike, novi website:

Citiraj:
CR: The web guys have made good progress and have almost got everything working, but as we don’t want to risk blowing everything up we’re going to do some soft testing tonight and hopefully feel comfortable in turning on the upgrade feature at some point tomorrow. In addition some of the re-engineering we had to do for the upgrades will allow us to have digital “add-on” packages, so over the next few days we’ll roll out some additional pledges that can be added to an existing package, which quite a few people have been asking for,

So ship overview tomorrow (fingers crossed)

2. Pitanje: Chris! You’ve talked about how ships will have several hundred moving/separate parts which will be affected different when damaged such as parts perhaps flying off. How might repairing ships work? Will it be a simple “Repair your ship for 1485 credits” button, or will we be able to perhaps buy ‘scrap metal parts’ from merchants and repair our own ships in first person view, or even in the middle of space combat?”

Citiraj:
I haven’t full designed this part out, but you should be able to have repair droids and on bigger ships it would be cool to be able to fix smoking parts in FP mode (think fixing up a vehicle in BF3, but with more detail / animation). Be great if one of your friends was trying to mend the flux capacitor while you held off the pirates with the turret guns!

3. Pitanje: Will there be "boarding parties"? I loved that element in Battlefront II

Citiraj:
Yes there will be boarding parties in both Squadron 42 SP game and Star Citizen's persistent universe. You'll be able to capture bigger ships, or perhaps an asteroid base or space station.

4. Pitanje: How many people are there in your team right now?i think that it will take a big team to make your view made…plans on expanding it?

Citiraj:
Just under 10 achieved what you saw. We’re currently ramping up for proper production now a lot of the tech and workflow issues have been worked out Team will scale as we’re using a blend of contractors and in house staff, but I think we’ll be about 70 or so people in-house when we launch plus a lot more people contracting.

5. Pitanje: I truly LOVE the concept art that we can see in the Forum section..will there be something like that in the final game?i mean,a view of your ship standing near a bar..sound so cool to me!

Citiraj:
Yes, we’ll be sharing the concept art and other WIP for the backers (this will be walled off for only backers after the end of the crowd funding). Think of it like you’re the publisher and we’re sharing milestones and cool stuff with you along the way to keep you excited.

Za ostalo tu je Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...der/?limit=500
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote